Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely two different skirts. The one she wore after the ceremony was way more voluminous at the waist and then just above ankle length, which looked SO awkward and unflattering. As if the initial outfit wasn’t bad enough.

Possibly there was just a full-length top layer that she then removed to reveal the second one?

Either way, the ugliness knows no bounds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No one over the age of seven should be wearing a ‘pixie skirt’.
No one with hips looks good in a pixie skirt.
Leave the pixie skirts to the inch wide fairy folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like the only Hamilton colleagues to go were Shan Ako and their company manager 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like the only Hamilton colleagues to go were Shan Ako and their company manager 🤔
Probably because Shan was in Les Mis with Carrie as well

I do find it a bit odd that neither Joel or Carrie have acknowledged their second wedding on their socials more than reposting stories

Reactions: 18
I do find it a bit odd that neither Joel or Carrie have acknowledged their second wedding on their socials more than reposting stories
Was it Carrie that posted the really cropped, low quality pic Gi took? She also did a subscriber-only thing but maybe they're just waiting for a professional photo to put on the grid.

Reactions: 10
If there’s any Dance Moms fans out there, I FINALLY realized what Carrie’s dress reminded me of

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so behind that I’m still reading about the crappy Crown Jewels reviews but I can’t believe I’ve missed a second wedding?? I feel I’m in for a treat on my catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Id have made it for her for £50 using some craft paper if she’d asked nicely

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so behind that I’m still reading about the crappy Crown Jewels reviews but I can’t believe I’ve missed a second wedding?? I feel I’m in for a treat on my catch up
I only discovered the second wedding yesterday - I thought she was in costume when I clicked into the thread. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, Rob uploaded the whole first dance on his tiktok and there was one comment saying “that dress 😬😦” and it was very quickly deleted

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well, Rob uploaded the whole first dance on his tiktok and there was one comment saying “that dress 😬😦” and it was very quickly deleted
What a boring video! I’m not necessarily a fan but you’d think two west end performers could come up with something better.

Reactions: 43
What a boring video! I’m not necessarily a fan but you’d think two west end performers could come up with something better.
It’s so boring but I guess Carrie can’t really dance so that’s all they could do?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.