Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that dress? His face in all the photos?

This entire thing still feels like a prank 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, Rob uploaded the whole first dance on his tiktok and there was one comment saying “that dress 😬😦” and it was very quickly deleted
Not so much a dance as it is a slow side step while going round in a circle.

They look like two mouldy, rotting boulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments like “Carrie’s face at the end!”

Pls come on the dance floor and save me from Shrek

IMG_8600.jpeg
IMG_8601.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Joel's arse continues to fascinate me. Does he wear a nappy? It's just so BUOYANT.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I'd have put money on her having a freebie donut wall. Maybe that's being saved for the magazine spread. 🤔

• Haha
this is the pricing guide for Rosie Red Corsetry & Coutures custom gowns (aka who created carries gown). its strange cause after looking through the insta of the gown companies they truly do create beautiful dresses and it looks like carrie couldnt make up her mind and decided to demand a mashup of prior gowns made, as well as choosing a dozen clashing colours.

also i wonder how much bridesmaid gowns and the mens suits were
---

all i can find of a cake is this (in the background of that video scott posted of frumpy and smug dancing) looks very meh compared to everything else on the day (maybe i was expecting a choccywoccydoodah type cake, or one of those half finished rustic looking ones)
Bet the cake was from the venue and they didn’t know she wasn’t like other brides.

Forgot to add the cost of the string quartet!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, not a single part of me is getting over the theme actually being autumn in summer. In August. When they could've just waited like 4 weeks and it actually would've been considered autumn????

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sorry, not a single part of me is getting over the theme actually being autumn in summer. In August. When they could've just waited like 4 weeks and it actually would've been considered autumn????
Maybe Carrie was like *toddler tantrum stomp* "I want an autumn wedding and I want a summer wedding" and her mum was like "Darling, you already had a Feburary wedding, don’t you think 3 weddings is a bit much? How about a nice summer wedding with an autumn theme?"
Carrie *pouting* "Ugh fiiine. If you don’t want me to be happy I'll just have a summer wedding. But I'm going to wear the ugliest dress I can find so you won't have any nice wedding pictures to put on the mantelpiece!" *stomps out*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My only guess is that she didn't want to get married whilst touring, and maybe this is the only time that worked with the venue.

I did look up her cv to see if there was anything that had been updated (which there wasn't) but it did mention that she played a duck.

Screenshot_20230809-160640.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, Rob uploaded the whole first dance on his tiktok and there was one comment saying “that dress 😬😦” and it was very quickly deleted
I’ve seen less awkward dances at high school proms 🤣
---
I'd have put money on her having a freebie donut wall. Maybe that's being saved for the magazine spread. 🤔
Finally something exciting at the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Joel has sisters, anyone know if he has nieces and nephews? Just interesting the lack of members of the wedding party from his side

Reactions: 15
In the designer's IG post she said there was a 'pixie skirt' underneath

View attachment 2367833
So she always knew upon engagement that she wanted a wedding dress for a wedding. So the elopement part must have been an added rush job after Carrie started commissioning this dress?
---
That’s just swaying, not dancing.

Reactions: 15
My only guess is that she didn't want to get married whilst touring, and maybe this is the only time that worked with the venue.

I did look up her cv to see if there was anything that had been updated (which there wasn't) but it did mention that she played a duck.

View attachment 2368322
For the love of god! NO successful adult actor leaves their child credits on their CV!
No one cares she was weasel number 73 recruited from the local school to sell tickets for the theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For the love of god! NO successful adult actor leaves their child credits on their CV!
No one cares she was weasel number 73 recruited from the local school to sell tickets for the theatre.
And also there’s so many child actors out there who grow out of acting and go on to have ‘normal’ jobs with normal cvs and I can guarantee that none of them have that they played a victorian child at age 9 on there😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There definitely has to be a magazine spread, there hasn't been a grid post about the wedding yet. Still betting that the main pic will include Tom.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.