Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god! NO successful adult actor leaves their child credits on their CV!
This also translates to life outside of an acting career: no adult leaves their teenage job(s) in the CV after getting their first adult job because they stop being relevant.

You have your first adult CV where you include anything that would make sense to help you get a job. And then you grow up and gain experience and your CV grows with you and stuff gets removed.

So Carrie would be pathetic in any industry, not just hers.

Reactions: 26
Being an old woman and having been to plenty of weddings - ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous - I've seen a fair few first dances. bleeping hell; other than one singular smooch (that I could spot, initiated by Joel) where is the romance?! Where is the loving joy?! Not to mention that it *completely* invalidates Carrie's argument (again) of not wanting eyes on her, things being performative, yadda yadda yadda. Rob sounds great at least, but that should be the last thing you're noticing!

Reactions: 37
OK so i went on a search after something popped in my head... and look I found Joel and Carries wedding video..

Think about it flouncy frock, dodgy looking fat bloke..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK so i went on a search after something popped in my head... and look I found Joel and Carries wedding video..

Think about it flouncy frock, dodgy looking fat bloke..
Oh my good god I hope they don’t consider him for the inevitable West End transfer… 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess I must have questionable taste because I love her dress, but I would never wear it as a wedding dress. I want to wear it and prance around some woods in autumn and pretend I can talk to deer and squirrels 🤣🤣🤣
I’m wondering if the whole shotgun wedding (and part of the reason for such a big dress) and also why she’s settled compared to other partners is because she might be pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apart from the lack of proofreading …
Um… isn’t she a “newlywed”? I think even if it was hot and I was acting in a one star flop, I’d still refrain from “wishing I was here” posts two days after my second wedding of the year. Plus, maybe she’s hot because she decided to have an autumn in summer theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guess I must have questionable taste because I love her dress, but I would never wear it as a wedding dress. I want to wear it and prance around some woods in autumn and pretend I can talk to deer and squirrels 🤣🤣🤣
I’m wondering if the whole shotgun wedding (and part of the reason for such a big dress) and also why she’s settled compared to other partners is because she might be pregnant?
There was a photo of her on a fair ground ride I don’t think you’d ride if expecting

Reactions: 6
Oh my good god I hope they don’t consider him for the inevitable West End transfer… 🫣
no no no you have to be talented aF to play the Beej. much as i'd love that transfer Idt I'd go see anyone but Brightman, Blum or Kober unless it was to support any other transfer talent

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if she did the elopement thinking she was quirky and not like other girls, then realised that without the big wedding and celebration all she had was Joel. Then thought if she’s gunna be stuck with him for her whole life she might as well have (her version) of a big fun wedding out of it? Sell it to a mag, get some wedding gifts etc.

OR she decided she did want a normal wedding but had to make her dress as ugly as possible just so she could say it wasn’t a proper wedding despite the fact they had all the wedding traditions despite already being married.

Reactions: 20
I really want to know what Joel's speech was because Rob and Scott's reaction was finding it hilarious but mortifying. If there was anything 'saucy' in it - it also goes against everything she said. She said they eloped because she would find it mortifying to say her vows in front of her loved ones. Having something innapropriate being said to your entire family is waaaay more mortifying than some 'I'll love you forever' bullshit.

Reactions: 26
I’m wondering if she did the elopement thinking she was quirky and not like other girls, then realised that without the big wedding and celebration all she had was Joel. Then thought if she’s gunna be stuck with him for her whole life she might as well have (her version) of a big fun wedding out of it? Sell it to a mag, get some wedding gifts etc.

OR she decided she did want a normal wedding but had to make her dress as ugly as possible just so she could say it wasn’t a proper wedding despite the fact they had all the wedding traditions despite already being married.
"all she had was Joel"
💀 What a sad reality for her.

I wonder how they'll go now - they jumped from dating to living together to engagement to Gretna elopement to planning this second wedding to the Hag and then the second wedding and now it's all done. They've rushed through so many milestones of their relationship. With what to look forward to? Not successful long-term MT careers that's for sure. Maybe kids? the Panto circuit? Some more ugly crafts?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apart from the lack of proofreading …
Um… isn’t she a “newlywed”? I think even if it was hot and I was acting in a one star flop, I’d still refrain from “wishing I was here” posts two days after my second wedding of the year. Plus, maybe she’s hot because she decided to have an autumn in summer theme.
100% this! It baffles me to no end – she acts as if her own wedding was, I don’t know, a rather large birthday party. There was not a single photo so far in which she looked genuinely happy or moved and apparently, well, she simply wasn’t (and isn’t).

Reactions: 10
I find it very sad they didn’t promote Joel’s family’s party as much as this one but I suppose it only matters if there’s famous people there

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
See I kinda get the two weeding thing - mainly because I’m having two. I refuse point blank to pay £1200 for a registrar and deputy to attend the hotel I’m having the wedding in for an hours work at most and we won’t even be allowed to have the ceremony how we want (handfasting and jumping the broom) as it’s a “legal” ceremony. So we’re having a £57 20 min legal job at the local reg office on our anniversary months before - we aren’t telling people (well you guys) apart from our 2 witnesses and our marriage will be on the booked date in the hotel and We are only referring to this day as our wedding.

but they’ve clearly sold their soul twice for the money to magazines

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Being an old woman and having been to plenty of weddings - ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous - I've seen a fair few first dances. bleeping hell; other than one singular smooch (that I could spot, initiated by Joel) where is the romance?! Where is the loving joy?! Not to mention that it *completely* invalidates Carrie's argument (again) of not wanting eyes on her, things being performative, yadda yadda yadda. Rob sounds great at least, but that should be the last thing you're noticing!
Yep, you nailed it. Carrie and her ever-changing narratives. She literally invents a story to go along with everything she does, but I think she forgets half the stupid garbage she tells people and we all see it. I've never found anyone quite as infuriating, just by opening her mouth.
The false elopement narrative really has me wound up though lol. Every single reason she gave for the elopement was debunked by Carrie and/or Joel themselves! Hoisted by her own petard smh
---
See I kinda get the two weeding thing - mainly because I’m having two. I refuse point blank to pay £1200 for a registrar and deputy to attend the hotel I’m having the wedding in for an hours work at most and we won’t even be allowed to have the ceremony how we want (handfasting and jumping the broom) as it’s a “legal” ceremony. So we’re having a £57 20 min legal job at the local reg office on our anniversary months before - we aren’t telling people (well you guys) apart from our 2 witnesses and our marriage will be on the booked date in the hotel and We are only referring to this day as our wedding.

but they’ve clearly sold their soul twice for the money to magazines
The difference is you didn't do a magazine spread and say you eloped for xyz reasons, only to act like you never said that and have an actual wedding 6 months later. I have also known a few people that wanted to alleviate the pressure or worry of having something come up and went to city hall or whatever to get married first, then never told their families, not even after their big wedding that everyone attended later.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.