Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with a bit of free time needs to get cosy with OpenAI and generate some more Carrie story synopses. :-D

I'm especially interested in the characters' names it comes up with...

Reactions: 1
Someone with a bit of free time needs to get cosy with OpenAI and generate some more Carrie story synopses. :-D

1. Everly Moonbright
  2. Jasper Huckleberry
  3. Seraphina Wisteria
  4. Milo Thistledown
  5. Marigold Fernwood
  6. Augustus Willowbrook
  7. Amara Rosewater
  8. Caspian Foxglove
  9. Elara Starglow
  10. Finnian Bramblewood
  11. Isadora Nightingale
  12. Lucien Mistybrook
  13. Ophelia Honeydew
  14. Percival Merryweather
  15. Rowena Cloverfield
  16. Silas Stardust
  17. Tamsin Buttercup
  18. Valentina Moonstone
  19. Winston Thistlewick
  20. Zara Evergreen

You're welcome Cazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

:D

1691068635977.png

---
  1. Everly Moonbright
  2. Jasper Huckleberry
  3. Seraphina Wisteria
  4. Milo Thistledown
  5. Marigold Fernwood
  6. Augustus Willowbrook
  7. Amara Rosewater
  8. Caspian Foxglove
  9. Elara Starglow
  10. Finnian Bramblewood
  11. Isadora Nightingale
  12. Lucien Mistybrook
  13. Ophelia Honeydew
  14. Percival Merryweather
  15. Rowena Cloverfield
  16. Silas Stardust
  17. Tamsin Buttercup
  18. Valentina Moonstone
  19. Winston Thistlewick
  20. Zara Evergreen

You're welcome Cazza!
Silas Stardust 😂😂😂 bang on
"Silas Stardust and the Lullaby Labyrinth" <--- I'm sold

• Haha
Reactions: 36
:D

View attachment 2353752
---

Silas Stardust 😂😂😂 bang on
"Silas Stardust and the Lullaby Labyrinth" <--- I'm sold
In the enchanting world of "Whispers of Stardust," a celestial melody lingers in the air, resonating through time and space. Meet Lily, a spirited young woman with a heart brimming with curiosity and an insatiable thirst for adventure. Her world changes forever when she discovers an ancient, dust-covered book, unlocking secrets that intertwine her fate with the mystical realms beyond her imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did I miss the announcement she had another book coming out? Or is this printing video the announcement? I know she said the paperback was coming out.

Reactions: 1
My goodness, ChatGPT is good. I asked it for some CHF thread titles. It's interpreted the question as things that she might say rather than what we might use as thread titles, but still there are some goodies. #10 made me lol, fancy that it picked that out about her.

Have no idea where #11 "Embracing Life's Curves and Crevices" came from but I like it 😂

I presume they are all taken from her youtube channel titles or something.

1691070611831.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She'll come on here, read these posts and you'll notice all her YouTube videos will have AI titles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
going through the last pages of the thread and realizing how insane it is that she was never pushed to finish her education - just to have a back up, that's just common sense isn't it??? what did she even do all day until she got eponine? i feel like carrie could have benefitted MASSIVELY from the social aspects of university or drama school or whatever it could have been.
In one of the good morning/good evening videos, she actually talked about this. I found it so odd that it was fascinating - she said because there was a lot of down time between doing stuff for the musical (I think she said she worked part time for Universal on some stuff, too), she spent many of her days buying DVDs, then went home and watched the films she'd bought. That's what I remember she said, anyway. It sounded a bit lonely and made me wonder if she didn't miss having people around, an office/school to go to now and then, and a more regular schedule. It didn't sound as fun I'd imagined it to be, to write a musical with Tom and doing whatever she did for Universal.

Reactions: 8
Tom didn’t buy that flat, we’ve been through this threads ago (before joel was on the scene iirc). but you’re right she rents it out which will be a tasty income for her, her other jobs will supplement that as well.
I believe he didn't outright buy her the flat but no doubt he gifted her a large sum of money for the down payment. Which, like, I wouldn't blame him. If I was a multi millionaire with a sibling trying to get on the property ladder, I would have no issues doing that either. I highly doubt her two years of employment (I mean she bought the flat at 22 and was unemployed at home at 20) were enough to purchase a flat.

Reactions: 21
Just putting this back out there but their witnesses were two random people off the street. I feel that says a lot as well.
That’s the other thing that baffles me, why would you want the names of two randos you’ll never see again on your marriage certificate, when you both have such close families and friends? I get it when people don’t have/aren’t close to their relatives, or are genuinely just the type for a whirlwind romance, but whirlwind Carrie is not

Reactions: 11
Had to have a look at the writing quality of her kids books, (which were about the same meh quality as her adult books) and saw this on the dedication page ….

IMG_1298.jpeg

Something that is imaginary, definitely isn’t real. I feel like I kinda know what she was trying to say but just ended up ripping off the Dumbledore quote about something not being real because it happened in your head.

Also, the first Double Trouble Society book was published in June 2022 (according to Google) but the about the author page says Carrie lives with her cat and her imaginary bookshelf friends. I wonder if she’ll commit to mentioning Joel (HER HUSBAND!!!!!!) in her new book?
IMG_1299.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe he didn't outright buy her the flat but no doubt he gifted her a large sum of money for the down payment. Which, like, I wouldn't blame him. If I was a multi millionaire with a sibling trying to get on the property ladder, I would have no issues doing that either. I highly doubt her two years of employment (I mean she bought the flat at 22 and was unemployed at home at 20) were enough to purchase a flat.
I feel like people are forgetting that she had a few years of decent youtube success prior to her moving into her flat, as well as her Eponine money. She likely wasn’t paying any bills while living at home, and she’s always seemed pretty frugal with her money, it’s not that unlikely she could’ve saved for a deposit. I remember Alex Day brought her a new phone while they were dating because hers was so old and she wouldn’t get a new one.
I think there was talk at one point that Tom may have been a guarantor (or whatever the UK equivalent is) on her mortgage, but I think that may have been speculation.

Other than holidays, which until recently have basically all been gifted Disney trips, she’s a tight arse when it comes to her money. Which makes me think Joel definitely wouldn’t have access, considering how much he was splurging a while ago. She doesn’t seem like a shared bank account type to me

Reactions: 21
That’s the other thing that baffles me, why would you want the names of two randos you’ll never see again on your marriage certificate, when you both have such close families and friends? I get it when people don’t have/aren’t close to their relatives, or are genuinely just the type for a whirlwind romance, but whirlwind Carrie is not
In fairness (as someone who eloped and had the photographer and events coordinator as witnesses) I’m really unbothered about having the names of people I’ll never see again on there. The point was to get married, and neither me nor my husband wanted to spend our money on a big day when we’re introverts. I haven’t looked at our certificate since I had to send it off to change my name. For me, at least, it’s not that big of a deal about who witnessed our marriage, just that we got married

Reactions: 15
I haven’t looked at mine either, I think it’s in the garage and the mice have probably eaten it 😆 I do think that Joel probably really hyped up the idea of how romantic it would be to elope to Gretna, just them and nothing to prove to anybody, and Carrie, having probably always had a totally different picture of her wedding in mind, was swept up in this. I don’t think for a moment she thought it would be such a non-event and they’d be eating cheese and onion sandwiches, and let’s not forget the freebie oysters in a freezing cold station when they got back to King’s Cross.

Reactions: 10
In fairness (as someone who eloped and had the photographer and events coordinator as witnesses) I’m really unbothered about having the names of people I’ll never see again on there. The point was to get married, and neither me nor my husband wanted to spend our money on a big day when we’re introverts. I haven’t looked at our certificate since I had to send it off to change my name. For me, at least, it’s not that big of a deal about who witnessed our marriage, just that we got married
I've actually always found it a bit odd people WANT/NEED to declare something so personal in front of loads of people, especially ones they barely see/know. To me a wedding is a private personal moment so a small wedding seems natural to me.

Just without cheese and onion sandwiches, a forced grin and shrek as the groom

Reactions: 12
I think Carrie has a very film influenced romantic view of what ‘eloping’ means. I think she’s taken a leaf out of Kate Winslwr book. Fish and chip supper in a pub for guests.
Soooo bohemian.
Does anyone know if the sales for Carrie's children books are any good?

I have such a hard time believing she wrote them as she never ever mentioned anything about the writing process? I know, i know, nowadays she says she is not arrogant enough to share just any old tat 🙄 but i cannot imagine making a whole novel and never mentioning anything about it, with the social media presence she has, until it needs to be sold?
Exactly. It’s such a ripe opportunity for her to vlog, post stuff, make videos etc?
I think her imposter syndrome must kick in hard with this one. One day someone will talk then her secret will be discovered.
No way can she have enough time to be sitting around making Etsy crap with book deadlines. We NEVER see anything about her author life. Just her promoting the books.

Reactions: 7
I've actually always found it a bit odd people WANT/NEED to declare something so personal in front of loads of people, especially ones they barely see/know. To me a wedding is a private personal moment so a small wedding seems natural to me.

I think it’s probably not one extreme or the other 😅

our ceremony lasted about ten minutes, I know people come to a wedding for the party and we weren’t going to disappoint on that 😂

Reactions: 7

Careful, she'll be cribbing from that comment next time the wedding "comes up" in a Q&A!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like people are forgetting that she had a few years of decent youtube success prior to her moving into her flat, as well as her Eponine money. She likely wasn’t paying any bills while living at home, and she’s always seemed pretty frugal with her money, it’s not that unlikely she could’ve saved for a deposit. I remember Alex Day brought her a new phone while they were dating because hers was so old and she wouldn’t get a new one.
I think there was talk at one point that Tom may have been a guarantor (or whatever the UK equivalent is) on her mortgage, but I think that may have been speculation.

Other than holidays, which until recently have basically all been gifted Disney trips, she’s a tight arse when it comes to her money. Which makes me think Joel definitely wouldn’t have access, considering how much he was splurging a while ago. She doesn’t seem like a shared bank account type to me
exactly - living rent free with her parents, rarely going out to bars etc., and earning from both YouTube and as a principal in a long running, prestigious west end show. she also stated in one of her videos she didn’t buy a car so she could save for a deposit on a flat. she would easily be able to save for a deposit being full time employed (in two lucrative jobs) for that long with no outgoings.

Reactions: 10
exactly - living rent free with her parents, rarely going out to bars etc., and earning from both YouTube and as a principal in a long running, prestigious west end show. she also stated in one of her videos she didn’t buy a car so she could save for a deposit on a flat. she would easily be able to save for a deposit being full time employed (in two lucrative jobs) for that long with no outgoings.
I forgot she had a period of refusing to go out clubbing etc. Not that anything is wrong with that but she seemed so judgy and preachy about it at the time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.