Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure he set up the visiting each theatre thing, with a clue to where to go next, and got the theatre café involved so it looked like it was planned by them. All this time, I thought joel was with here and then took her to HIS stage to propose at the end? He really is like his character, isn’t he. Leave other people to do most of the work, then he spent his 5 mins on the stage.
Don’t get me started on it being a trip down memory lane… it was less than a year ago! If they have kids, they’ll definitely be still referring to their child as 26 months instead of 2 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see Joel posted a ‘Memory’ post about their engagement

1) It wasn’t even a year ago surely

2) This is the one exciting thing to ever happen to him and he’s going to dine out on it forever
Bloody hell, they really are speedrunning this aren’t they? At this rate they’ll be retired with one foot in the grave by the end of next year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The proposal was perfect for Carrie because it was all about her.

He probably wanted to do something like Tom did for Gi but they don’t have that kinda history so they went for work places 🤷🏻‍♀️

He could have done something cute and private at the cinema where they discovered they love eachother in every universe. Everything doesn’t have to be a performance!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is giving the same insincere vibe as the fake humble ‘hands on chest gesture’ she was peddling out at every curtain call for her tour. Especially as she said herself she had kinda figured out he was going to propose and had tried to sabotage it.

View attachment 2355096

View attachment 2355097

Eta - the fact she knew and still thought that outfit was a good choice. It looks like the old, oversized shirts our art teacher used to give us to wear in high school for painting.
I think it's another round of 'look terrible on purpose so the meanie haters can't say anything' with a side of 'Did I know? Of course not. Do you think I'd dress like that if I'd known? We've been down this road before, Carrie!

Reactions: 13
That MIGHT have been cute if they'd been dating for a longer time... but I cannot get over the fact that this was literal months after they went on their first date. It wasn't places that they'd made memories together, it was places she's worked in... I'm sorry but how sad is that? I know theatre is different and Carrie has done nothing else with her life, but if my bf took me to all the places I'd worked and then proposed at his current job I'd be so offended that he didn't know me better than that. Anyone who has followed Carrie's career could've planned that, it's not particularly special. But it IS all about Carrie (until the end I guess) which is what she would've wanted so idk
Agreed. It's just places he googled. He didn't know her when she worked at any of them so it wasn't personal to them

Reactions: 15
Who is everyone in this family photo? Is it Tom, Carries mum, then her dad? Is he a lot older or is it just the photo? I’ve never seen Joel’s dad, but I assume he’s stood next to Gail? She looks a lot older than him. I know there’s been questions about joel having a sister, but I’m certain he’s an only child (I know there was some post on insta from someone referring to herself as his sister, but I think that was like when people call your mums friend Auntie, but they’re not related)
Also, who are the rest on the group shot?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Who is everyone in this family photo? Is it Tom, Carries mum, then her dad? Is he a lot older or is it just the photo? I’ve never seen Joel’s dad, but I assume he’s stood next to Gail? She looks a lot older than him. I know there’s been questions about joel having a sister, but I’m certain he’s an only child (I know there was some post on insta from someone referring to herself as his sister, but I think that was like when people call your mums friend Auntie, but they’re not related)
From L-R
Tom
Tom's mum and dad
Shrek
Tom's leech
possibly shreks dad
and then shreks mum on the end

• Haha
So Joel missed the part in his video where he told Carrie she was doing interviews for Theatre cafe, and she said she wasn't up for doing it so he had to involve Scott and ask him to pretend he had been asked too? Presumably that whole thing was filmed by someone. She's said herself she acted like a brat (ok, my words) and dragged her heels and messed about and felt like something was up and deliberately tried to sabotage it. In that live where she was picking her finger and didn't want to tell the story.

Also, and I've mentioned it before, but he copied the idea from a stag do he had hosted for someone - Stagey Stag on his highlights. And it looked awful but somehow more fun than this

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's also not forget how Carrie proudly bragged that she knew about Joel's intentions and did everything to sabotage his proposal. Go and be a POS if you want but don't pretend you're plunged in the submarine of love or whatever awful metaphor after that.
"Plunged in the submarine of love" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's too good to let sail by without making it a thread title suggestion (with all credit to you)

Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Plunged in the Submarine of Love

1691133646076.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
  1. Everly Moonbright
  2. Jasper Huckleberry
  3. Seraphina Wisteria
  4. Milo Thistledown
  5. Marigold Fernwood
  6. Augustus Willowbrook
  7. Amara Rosewater
  8. Caspian Foxglove
  9. Elara Starglow
  10. Finnian Bramblewood
  11. Isadora Nightingale
  12. Lucien Mistybrook
  13. Ophelia Honeydew
  14. Percival Merryweather
  15. Rowena Cloverfield
  16. Silas Stardust
  17. Tamsin Buttercup
  18. Valentina Moonstone
  19. Winston Thistlewick
  20. Zara Evergreen

You're welcome Cazza!
Sims names lol
---
Holy flogging a dead horse Batman. You’re married, we get it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why has Gi been cropped out of the first photo? You can see the edge of her dress on the right- in the big group shot you can see her next to Tom!

Reactions: 1
If it was Oliver proposing, there's no way she would've tried sabotaging it
If it was Oliver proposing, there’s no way Carrie would have got married in Gretna Green without anyone present excerpt three strangers. She would have gone down the whole „icky and archaic“ route.
Cheer up Carrie, see this one as your starter marriage and plan your dream wedding next time. Much love.

Reactions: 40
Is anyone else really triggered about the way she keeps flopping her hair from one side to the other or is it just me ahhhhhhhhh

Every time they mention or go to the Theatre Cafe I always just think it looks so tacky and shite

Reactions: 18
Every time they mention or go to the Theatre Cafe I always just think it looks so tacky and shite
I’ve been…can confirm it is tacky and shite and so loud when you’re trying to eat your food. The theatre diner place was just as bad

Yeah, I've thought about going in and to its other site (the theatre cafe diner). But then I think both will be a disappointment after going to Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.