Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled through some comments on the vid to see if anyone had mentioned the Tom and Gi fiasco and saw this instead. Well done, Carrie, just make your colleagues look like dicks while you try and make yourself look nice. Judging by the comment, I’m assuming she’s made a big deal about setting up a tuck shop in her dressing room? ‘I’m so nice, but they’re not grateful, but that’s okay because I’m so kind I’ll get something else in.’ Why is she trying to act like she’s hard-done by? Does she realise she’s not Cinderella in real life? What a sly dig to try and make herself look good. That’s honestly such a dick move, I’d be so pissed off if I were her colleagues. The narcissism is so transparent, I don’t see how so many people don’t see it. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I scrolled through some comments on the vid to see if anyone had mentioned the Tom and Gi fiasco and saw this instead. Well done, Carrie, just make your colleagues look like dicks while you try and make yourself look nice. Judging by the comment, I’m assuming she’s made a big deal about setting up a tuck shop in her dressing room? ‘I’m so nice, but they’re not grateful, but that’s okay because I’m so kind I’ll get something else in.’ Why is she trying to act like she’s hard-done by? Does she realise she’s not Cinderella in real life? What a sly dig to try and make herself look good. That’s honestly such a dick move, I’d be so pissed off if I were her colleagues. The narcissism is so transparent, I don’t see how so many people don’t see it. 🤦‍♀️
When she worked on Les Mis the kids chaperone had a small tuck shop and charged a small amount for sweets and drinks but Carrie said NO - no one shall pay and took over the tuck shop and now she’s doing the same for her lucky lucky cast members
No payment required but they must add a joke in her ‘laughter’ book to access said fridge 😂😭
I’d just nip to Tesco - way too much work ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When she worked on Les Mis the kids chaperone had a small tuck shop and charged a small amount for sweets and drinks but Carrie said NO - no one shall pay and took over the tuck shop and now she’s doing the same for her lucky lucky cast members
No payment required but they must add a joke in her ‘laughter’ book to access said fridge 😂😭
Ffs a laughter book? 😂 She tries too hard to make friends. Just be a nice person, Carrie. Regular people don’t buy their friends with sweets. Talk about overcompensating.

Reactions: 12
I know she said "bad cinderalla" in the video but it sounded like bland cinderella. also the parts she had showed of her costume look like a knock off version of Wednesday and some stuff she has already wore in the past. (fishnets thighs and gloves, what looks like a goth dress with black lace, and ugly looking butterfly necklace and black wig)

Reactions: 2
Wait, she did what when she was in Les Mis?! A little bit of extra cash was probably a godsend for the chaperone.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know she said "bad cinderalla" in the video but it sounded like bland cinderella. also the parts she had showed of her costume look like a knock off version of Wednesday and some stuff she has already wore in the past. (fishnets thighs and gloves, what looks like a goth dress with black lace, and ugly looking butterfly necklace and black wig)
It looks tacky as hell. It looks like they put the costume together with things bought from my towns tacky market.

Reactions: 3
Her whole family need to get out of the limelight. How cretinous for them to have claimed so much when others were having to spend all their savings in order to eat during the pandemic. And Carrie continuing to show off her donuts and freebies as if she deserves them. She deserves some scathing reviews when Cinderella finally shows.

Reactions: 7
The character is supposed to be ‘alternative’ and yet they wear those stupid oversized DMs but DMs are in fashion at the minute so …? Fail

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how to feel about a jet black wig with an all black costume. It kinda really relies on your facial expressions and performing as you kinda blend into yourself. Honestly for once feel like her real hair would have been better. Praying she doesn't stay in that horror for too long.
I felt sorry for Lauren her 1st cover? It was so awkward when it started. I just wished the ground would swallow her so she wouldn't have to finish the video interview.
Tracking spotlights is interesting. If this is the starting look I dread to think what the ball gown looks like :/

Reactions: 6
Wait, she did what when she was in Les Mis?! A little bit of extra cash was probably a godsend for the chaperone.
That cash probably paid for the sweets. Not everyone can afford to pay out of pocket for a whole cast to have an essentially free tuck shop. On the surface what Carrie is doing seems nice but when you look beyond that it’s basically Carrie going ‘look, I can afford to pay for all of these drinks and snacks for the rest of the cast. Aren’t I nice?’
No Carrie you are making yourself look superior to the rest of the cast when you are supposed to be equals. If I were on the other side of that, I would insist on giving money towards paying for the tuck shop.
I must admit though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie mainly used freebies eg donuts to make it seem like she was doing a nice thing when really it requires no effort on her part!

Reactions: 14
That cash probably paid for the sweets. Not everyone can afford to pay out of pocket for a whole cast to have an essentially free tuck shop. On the surface what Carrie is doing seems nice but when you look beyond that it’s basically Carrie going ‘look, I can afford to pay for all of these drinks and snacks for the rest of the cast. Aren’t I nice?’
No Carrie you are making yourself look superior to the rest of the cast when you are supposed to be equals. If I were on the other side of that, I would insist on giving money towards paying for the tuck shop.
I must admit though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie mainly used freebies eg donuts to make it seem like she was doing a nice thing when really it requires no effort on her part!
Christy Altimore used to do something similar in her dressing room during Anastasia, you can see how she used to have candy and snacks in her Anastasia vlogs, the difference is that people geniuly liked her and wanted to hang out with her, the younger Anastasias actresses were always hanging there.
Carrie is trying so hard to have people over to show how good of a person she is with the books, coffee, hot chocolate and now this.

Reactions: 10
It just looks like she’s raised a charity shop and trying to look like bellatrix!!😂

Reactions: 8
So it's looking quite a lot this morning like ALW will need to get arrested like he promised soon, only question is whether CHF will go down with him.

All in all I just hope the theatre manager doesn't cop it on ALW's behalf.

Reactions: 7
The difference between this blog that she’s put a huge chunk of the radio interview compared to an earlier one for her second novel where all she showed was one of the guys saying the title wrong, it was quite funny, and that was it 😂

Reactions: 2
(stealing @Poothe's screenshot)

Why is she telling us? Surely the only people that "the theatre tuck shop is about to have an upgrade" is relevant to, is people that are (a) in the theatre and able to access said tuck shop (b) incapable of going to any of the many shops around there and buying their own snacks.

Why doesn't ALW lay on haribo and coke for his cast anyway if it's in any way important for them to have them.

Why only foul Coke Zero and Diet Coke, where are the proper drinks :)

At least she hopefully wasn't taking an additional bit of income from someone, but yeah just makes other people feel bad for not being able to afford to just pay out of pocket.

Honestly, it feels a bit like bribery for friends. Wherever I've worked in the past people have tended to bring stuff in around birthdays/Christmas but not every single day.

I know it'll keep better than other stuff but I can't help but feel a bit iffy about the type of food/drink she's bringing in. Considering she works in an industry which is known for having a lot of body image and eating disorder problems/challenges. Surely being more balanced or not making people feel obliged would be a better approach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.