Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’ve been working up to 100 hours a week so Queen of the Jungle can have a luxury holiday in Cornwall. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe I’ve been working up to 100 hours a week so Queen of the Jungle can have a luxury holiday in Cornwall. 🙄
Oh Bumble I don’t know whether to put a laughing face, crying face or angry face here....it’s all so messed up 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And I thought I had it tough working 50/60 hours a week in a greenhouse helping to feed the nation.

I think I'd die at 100 hours, don't know how you manage it.

• Heart
And I thought I had it tough working 50/60 hours a week in a greenhouse helping to feed the nation.

I think I'd die at 100 hours, don't know how you manage it.
Wow, no what you’ve been doing is amazing too, thank you. I’ll be honest, caffeine has been a big help. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hang on
When did she say people ‘give up too easily’
What the actual?
How DARE she?

It was one of the good morning videos last year something to do with theatre and starting out.

Just really annoys me that she just assumes everyone can afford it, clearly she’s never been around people of all different backgrounds just very similar (all gone to drama school probably in London) very well off, like all the jobs she’s had have been in the same vein of what she does (musical theatre)

For me personally I would’ve loved to have done acting however there are other things I’d love to do which cost much more example learning to drive and getting headshots and if you’re working full time in a retail or hospitality, it’s gonna take you maybe weeks to save up to be able to afford it. And I just don’t think Carrie gets that and the whole thing with her and alw just makes her look like a child not a woman in her late 20s

Reactions: 5
It's really not a good look that not only have they taken public money, but they're still floating their exclusive lifestyle

I’ve said this before but I’m pretty certain Carrie reads these threads and if she does I hope she feels ashamed of herself. Her attitude throughout this pandemic has been shameful and every day I see something that makes me more disgusted.

@Anon_moose my lovely, didn’t you say you’ve caught her on these threads before? 🤔 Also @hn1998 did she reply to your dm? I was just wondering if she actually replied or you just got blocked 😂

Imagine if covid restrictions continue over the summer (quite possible) and alw throws his toys out his pram and moves to opening on Broadway instead (which is due to reopen and where he intended to open in first place). He could easily just recast (again he has previous for doing that too) and Carrie would be left here.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if covid restrictions continue over the summer (quite possible) and alw throws his toys out his pram and moves to opening on Broadway instead (which is due to reopen and where he intended to open in first place). He could easily just recast (again he has previous for doing that too) and Carrie would be left here.
Carrie’s reaction would be glorious if that happened 😂 imagine being a fly on the wall for that!

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before but I’m pretty certain Carrie reads these threads and if she does I hope she feels ashamed of herself. Her attitude throughout this pandemic has been shameful and every day I see something that makes me more disgusted.

@Anon_moose my lovely, didn’t you say you’ve caught her on these threads before? 🤔 Also @hn1998 did she reply to your dm? I was just wondering if she actually replied or you just got blocked 😂
I neither got a reply or blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Under equity agreements if it went to the US he’d have to cast a US actress

Reactions: 2
Saw someone on their thread said over £800 a night in winter 😨 can’t imagine the cost in half term!
They stayed at the beach lofts at Watergate Bay.....would have forked out around 1k a night...nice one, but then they have acted like pigs at the trough, well deserved that break 😂

• Wow
Her latest grid post with her hair wrap - that fingers to the chin, wide-eyed, over-the-top pout pose is SO ANNOYING. 😂

Wtf! If that’s true, they have lost all of my respect. Where the hell was my mum’s £30k payout for looking after my learning-disabled sister (who has very challenging behaviour)?? My mum had to leave her job to look after her. My mum got a payout of LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE and it took 6 months, so for 6 months she was borrowing money from her adult children because she couldn’t afford the rent, bills, or even to put food on the table for her and my sister. I’m beyond fuming at this. All respect gone, the lot of them are massive Tories. I don’t care if they claim to be left-wing and vote for left-wing parties, they have the attitude of Tories. duck the Fletchers, man. Like seriously? How on Earth are they more eligible for money than people like my mum?? They’re rich! She’d just been on I’m a Celeb! They write books and she has a podcast so they can work from home! I know the publishing industry suffered a bit because of covid but come on! Us key workers haven’t been working out arses off to pay for millionaires to grab a few thousand extra quid. If I knew where my money was bloody going, I’d have been more inclined to quit my job and stay at home and help look after my sister. Except I had to work to help provide for my mum and sister, AND apparently to help provide for the Fletchers. That’s actually disgusting. All respect GONE.
I'm so sorry to hear what's happened to your mum / family. :-(

The Fletchers need to be bleeping cancelled. Audacious.

HERE WE GO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That ‘la-di-da’ music is the most irritating thing on the planet, clicked off immediately 😂

We knew it was going to happen. Can't wait for ALW to throw his toys out of the pram tomorrow.

That ‘la-di-da’ music is the most irritating thing on the planet, clicked off immediately 😂
Yeah she uses it in every video which is so boring and shows how lazy she is. (The same goes for her title card she uses for every video, it looks so tit. But I digress.) Saw some comments asking if it was her voice saying ‘la-di-da’, to which she replied no. She probably loves that people think it’s her.

Reactions: 3
Unless they did a swapsie and let a US Actress do a show in the West End.
To be honest can’t imagine anyone travelling during the current climate so ALW would have to go on his own.
I can’t imagine it would be difficult to cast out there. Broadway is another level as they have a wider talent pool.

I'm so sorry to hear what's happened to your mum / family. :-(

The Fletchers need to be bleeping cancelled. Audacious.

HERE WE GO.
Cooking like Cinderella
Fooking like Cinderella
WHAT DOES IT SAYYYY?
worst font ever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.