Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of this thread:

Thanks and congratulations to @thisiscat for the thread title, with 22 likes just in this post:
... and then some other likes in a couple of other posts that repeated it.

Very close runners up:
@bumblebee1696 with Doughnut @ me if it’s not praise (21 likes)

@YTZeleb23 with Carrie On Blocking, If The Slipper Fits (17 likes)

Latest Carrie news:
- Rehearsals for Shiterella have restarted, the marketing hasn't improved
- More freebie Guylian, Nespresso, and Doughnuts in her house than appearances from Oliver
- She's not a diva, honest
- Some bizarre goings on with kneepads?
-

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Find it weird how the tiktok about her got this huge reaction from her and hit a nerve, but a previous cast-mate talking about her (on here) didn’t trigger a big response. I wonder what it was about the tiktok that really got to her??

Reactions: 6
Find it weird how the tiktok about her got this huge reaction from her and hit a nerve, but a previous cast-mate talking about her (on here) didn’t trigger a big response. I wonder what it was about the tiktok that really got to her??
Maybe Scott’s comment? Or the fact they we were drawing attention to Scott’s comment as well as all the other comments talking about her? I’m sure she’ll say it’s “boundaries” though 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think something went down with Scott so maybe it triggered a overreaction.
Yeah sounds right. To be fair I’d be upset if a friend was being like that. But it was so annoying how her stories about it all would mean nothing to most of her fans. I think she assumes every single one of her followers (the ones that she doesn’t buy) follows every bit of gossip and news about her so assumed everyone would know exactly what she was talking about. When she talked about talking to a ‘certain actress’, presumably Lucie, she assumed everyone knew what she was talking about. Most of her fans probably didn’t have a clue what she was talking about. 😂 Also did anyone notice Scott posted something cryptic to his insta story as well? I wonder if it was related to the Carrie drama.

Reactions: 5
Yeah sounds right. To be fair I’d be upset if a friend was being like that. But it was so annoying how her stories about it all would mean nothing to most of her fans. I think she assumes every single one of her followers (the ones that she doesn’t buy) follows every bit of gossip and news about her so assumed everyone would know exactly what she was talking about. When she talked about talking to a ‘certain actress’, presumably Lucie, she assumed everyone knew what she was talking about. Most of her fans probably didn’t have a clue what she was talking about. 😂 Also did anyone notice Scott posted something cryptic to his insta story as well? I wonder if it was related to the Carrie drama.
Ooh, what as the cryptic post from Scott? I didn't spot that!

Reactions: 1
We all know Carrie reads here so if she is still ok with Scott she’ll probably post something about him soon to try and prove us all wrong 😂

I’ve only just seen that video of Edgar “singing along” with her. That’s how my cat sounds and looks when she’s pissed off with me 🤣 but obviously Edgar is special and not like other cats 😏

Reactions: 7
Yeah why does she act like her cat is the ‘cuddliest cat in the world’? All of my cats (bar one) have been cuddly. She seems like the kind of person who, if someone mentions how nice their cat is, would be like ‘mine is cuddlier!’ She’s got a very ‘my horse is bigger than your horse’ personality.

Reactions: 6
Possibly because her other 3 Tik tok videos calling out the poor girl who was asking why she wasn’t performing in Les Mis made her look bad?
Who knows. Maybe her employer asked her to remove it? At this point they won’t want to jeopardise the show with the lead being made to look bad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For someone who is playing the lead in the opening of a new ALW show, she’s not behaving very professionally. The rest of us have to be wary of how we post on social media in case our employers/clients/whoever see it. And we’re not even in jobs that are in the public eye. I’m surprised her agent/manager hasn’t stepped in and told her to tone it down. Especially when she has a go at people on Twitter. I don’t see other actors doing stuff like that.

Reactions: 11
Yeah why does she act like her cat is the ‘cuddliest cat in the world’? All of my cats (bar one) have been cuddly. She seems like the kind of person who, if someone mentions how nice their cat is, would be like ‘mine is cuddlier!’ She’s got a very ‘my horse is bigger than your horse’ personality.
To be fair, my cat is not a cuddly cat. Previous cat you could hold like a baby- my current cat is a squirmer. He’ll sleep on you if you don’t fuss him. He’s a ‘I’ve got things to do and people to see’ cat. No time to be cuddly lol
It’s when she refers to things that all cats do as being weird. That’s annoying. Colleen Ballinger does the same thing and it drives me up the wall!

Reactions: 3
Carrie and Scott are still friends, he sent her brownies. Apology brownies or just friend brownies? 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know Carrie reads here so if she is still ok with Scott she’ll probably post something about him soon to try and prove us all wrong 😂
Do you also know the Lotto numbers or are your gifts limited to Carrie's (totally unpredictable) behavior? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.