Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching friends again and I realised Carrie is kind of like Amanda from season 10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The ridiculous thing is, if she was just normal about it and had snacks in her dressing room and made it known that if you wanted something, feel free, people would probably appreciate it. But because she’s got to make a big song and dance about it, it just makes it super awkward. Not to mention everyone involved is plenty old enough to get their own snacks, it’s not like they’re school kids who can’t. Smh
Does anyone remember when she used to take the massive jar of sweets around to the dressing rooms, I think it was in Chitty? And she’d film herself offering them to people. I never clocked how odd that behavior is. It’s one thing to be like ‘oh I have a lollie jar in my room, help yourself’, but it’s another to advertise you’re running a freaking canteen/library/praise me booth

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she has a padlock and chain ready to lock up the mini fridge so that other people can't get in to it when the alternate or understudy are using the dressing room on her off days :)

Reactions: 9
The tuck shop thing feels like a real Jenny Joyce move from Derry Girls if anyone watches it. That person who is just so try hard and in your face sickly sweet, and everything they do pisses you off.

I mean Carrie IS Jenny Joyce. And we all Michelle 😂

Oh my god she IS Jenny Joyce! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As an adult I make sure I bring my own food/snacks so I know I have something to snack on as I have allergies so I also depend on myself as a source of safe food.

In any case, allergies aside, I would be self conscious of visiting her tuck shop too many times lest other cast members see how many times my name appears in the magical guest book 😂. Also, would there be an unspoken limit as to how many times you could take something?! 😂 There's a vending machine in the corridor, I'd just use that and save myself the stress/cringe.

Also what happens if some cast in another room have their own tuck selection? Would there be tuck war drama?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oof. Gi is getting torn to shreds in her latest IG post comments, especially given that she’s apparently been pushing for coppafeel donations all week.

I unfollowed her and Tom ages ago because I was sick of literally every single post/story being an ad for something. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds
I unfollowed them ages ago because I was sick of their woe is me my child woke me up at 4 this morning now I'm watching Disney movies!!

Reactions: 3
The character is supposed to be ‘alternative’ and yet they wear those stupid oversized DMs but DMs are in fashion at the minute so …? Fail
Let’s face it this was probably an ‘alternative’ look in the 80s/90s
Lazy goth stereotype ...

So it's looking quite a lot this morning like ALW will need to get arrested like he promised
😂
I’ve got my popcorn ready for this...,

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s got coloured pens so people can write their “happy thing” in different colours. The pens will probably have decorative things on the ends, like gonks with long hair. It’s the sort of thing ten year old girls do.
I picture scented gel pens

(stealing @Poothe's screenshot)
Why doesn't ALW lay on haribo and coke for his cast anyway if it's in any way important for them to have them.

i actually really like them and prefer them to her round HarryPotter/granny ones 😂
they make her look younger for sure.
The round ones make her face moonish
The green ones give it shape

Ok so lockdown has been increased to July 19th
But certain theatrical events will be piloted
Wonder if LORD Lloyd Webber will be that show 🙄

Last edited:
It’s not even a lockdown thing. Like, all of our diets changed over lockdown, I imagine. I certainly spent the first couple of months eating a lot of takeaway food. I think that’s fairly standard. But she’s always just snacked on pastries and doughnuts and cake and fizzy drinks, ever since she’s been on YouTube. There’s nothing wrong with gaining weight and not being skinny, of course we all know that. But she’s not setting a great example by just showing people just how unhealthy her diet is. Cue a story soon featuring some fruit or veg to prove to us that she is healthy, and some quote about how it’s okay to ‘eat the damn doughnut, girl’ or whatever.
shes always says all her weight gain is because she went on the pill. while the pill does cause weight gain, the donuts definitely don’t help. i don’t know about anyone who is also plus size (i’m a size 22/24) but i really dislike

It’s not even a lockdown thing. Like, all of our diets changed over lockdown, I imagine. I certainly spent the first couple of months eating a lot of takeaway food. I think that’s fairly standard. But she’s always just snacked on pastries and doughnuts and cake and fizzy drinks, ever since she’s been on YouTube. There’s nothing wrong with gaining weight and not being skinny, of course we all know that. But she’s not setting a great example by just showing people just how unhealthy her diet is. Cue a story soon featuring some fruit or veg to prove to us that she is healthy, and some quote about how it’s okay to ‘eat the damn doughnut, girl’ or whatever.
shes always says all her weight gain is because she went on the birth control pill. while the pill does cause weight gain, the donuts definitely don’t help (i really can’t judge anyone’s weight by the way).

also i don’t know about anyone who is also plus size (i’m a size 22/24) but i really dislike her trying to be a voice for the plus size community because i see her as more midsize. also she still supports lucy and yak even after she said she’d stop until they’d cater for all sizes

(hello! by the way! i’ve been catching up after being busy with finishing my uni work)

sorry i messed that post up 🤦‍♀️ (you can tell i’ve been out of this for a while)

Reactions: 7
I don't know why CHF and other West End people are so obsessed with Doughnut Time anyway.

They just look like doughnuts like you can get in M&S etc that someone has jammed a kinder bueno or lotus biscuit on to me, and then stuck a price tag of £5 on for good measure. Ker-flipping-ching!

I guess the price tag to normal people has to be stupid high so as to subsidise all the boxes they give away to CHF and others.
You've answered your own question there! Influencers are obsessed with anything they don't have to pay for. Even better if they're getting paid to obsess over it as well.

Currently watching the press conference and Boris has said they're working with ALW and Cinderella could be one of the pilots open. So much for him getting arrested

• Wow
  • Angry
Ok Boris just confirmed Cinderella will go ahead as a pilot 🙄
Shame - was quite looking forward to him being arrested

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well now he has no excuse for when the show ends up being a failure.
I can’t think people would feel comfy being stack together in a tiny seat next to other people for over 3 hours and lots of people eating and no facemask

Reactions: 8
Well now he has no excuse for when the show ends up being a failure.
I can’t think people would feel comfy being stack together in a tiny seat next to other people for over 3 hours and lots of people eating and no facemask
Everywhere in that theatre is teeny apart from the auditorium
Suit up in a hazmat for the loos they’re minuscule
But it’s okay people Andy’s got his way
I wonder how he did it?
I mean it’s not like he’s a LORD or anything ...🤔

• Heart
You certainly wouldn’t catch me going to a non-distanced show with the way numbers are going right now. Everyone involved with this show should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 6
Went to see Les Mis last Friday and actually preferred the way the seating was. No one either side of me but a seat away

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.