Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You certainly wouldn’t catch me going to a non-distanced show with the way numbers are going right now. Everyone involved with this show should be embarrassed.
It also seems unfair to pilot a new show with capacity seating.
These people are newly employed
What about the shows which were already up and running and haven’t been able to run at full houses? Or open at all?
Wonder what they think of it all?

Reactions: 8
As an adult I make sure I bring my own food/snacks so I know I have something to snack on as I have allergies so I also depend on myself as a source of safe food.

In any case, allergies aside, I would be self conscious of visiting her tuck shop too many times lest other cast members see how many times my name appears in the magical guest book 😂. Also, would there be an unspoken limit as to how many times you could take something?! 😂 There's a vending machine in the corridor, I'd just use that and save myself the stress/cringe.

Also what happens if some cast in another room have their own tuck selection? Would there be tuck war drama?! 😂
Unless Carrie is buying all the coke from the vending machine to stock her tuck shop… that’d be a new low lol

Reactions: 4
If this opens without distancing, I bet the audience will be full of anti-mask, anti-jab, COVID denying conspiracy theorists. Watch them all give the virus to eachother. 😖

Wondered why she hadn’t kicked off about the month long delay and theatres not being able to reopen fully and then I realised, Cinderella is probably still going ahead as planned. She doesn’t give a tit unless it has an impact on her.

i actually really like them and prefer them to her round HarryPotter/granny ones 😂
😂 I think it just the colour and the thickness of the frame which I don’t like. I’m more of a subtle glasses colour girl 🙈

Reactions: 7
My friend went to a socially distanced show the other day and took a photo of the spaced out seating, I’d much prefer that as I don’t like how close all the seats are normally in theatres, but... that won’t make shows much of a profit margin so it can’t be a thing that happens in small cramped theatres in the long run.

I wouldn’t go to a non-distanced show at the minute though, not with this new variant, but I would go to a distanced one.

ALW’s press team have immediately gotten on his Instagram
Like Boris just pulled this out of his back side tonight.
ALW will know exactly what’s going on ....
They’ve been rehearsing for the last two weeks ....

Reactions: 9
title suggestion:
#8 The Privileged Ball has no spacing, what on earth will Carrie be facing?

edited: thought of a better rhyme :)

Reactions: 9
ALW getting blasted across sm
Wonder what it’s like to be in the most unpopular show in town?
Watch Carrie get herself in more trouble when they’re allowed to open and no one else does and she won’t be able to resist talking about how ‘blessed she is’
The whole thing reeks of old (Tory) boys club

Reactions: 15
Also she’s really reaching for content
we’ve got the old belly rolls double chins beach/ summer ready posts again
Sweet Jesus How many times are we gonna hear it?
We get it
you’re a body positive champion who loves to eat is is proud of it and your body.
Good for you.
But seriously now
It’s like yawwwwwwn put it away girl

Reactions: 4
Did anything come of Gi Fletcher claiming 30K on the furlough scheme?
She’s currently on a week long charity trek but has been posting on social media. However neither her or Tom have said anything about it and she’s turned off comments on her most recent post.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.