Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Regina George “stop trying to make The Montagues happen”

• Haha
Reactions: 66
View attachment 2089857

Needed?! You've just had a holiday!
i’ve not been on holiday since before Covid because even when we started being allowed to travel again, my boyfriend’s business boomed (he’s self employed) and he can’t afford to take time off because it’s just him. So idk why Mr Montagru thinks their holiday is “needed” when this is their 4th holiday in 4 months but remember you have an audience and check your bleeping privilege you pair of ignorant spanners

Edit: yes i am jealous and i’ll admit it okay 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why do they post as if they’re posting to only family and friends? Do neither of them understand the concept of not posting exact locations of where they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kinda off topic but seeing O Leary's post reminded me. When people post these apologies it always looks like it's been pre written on something.
Is this because they haven't actually written it themselves and been sent to them?
OR they have pre written it to send it to their management to check it's acceptable?
I don't know if I'm looking into it too much 😂

Reactions: 4
Kinda off topic but seeing O Leary's post reminded me. When people post these apologies it always looks like it's been pre written on something.
Is this because they haven't actually written it themselves and been sent to them?
OR they have pre written it to send it to their management to check it's acceptable?
I don't know if I'm looking into it too much 😂
yes. Quite often it’ll be the manager / PR that writes them and then it’ll be attributed to the person. Totally standard in the industry! Sometimes it’ll be changed slightly to be in the persons ‘voice’ but when it comes to things like this, there are hoops to go through rather than just said celebrity writing it out and posting by themselves

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh Carrie, you can’t even leave the Disney alone. Wearing a Mickey Mouse swimming costume to an adult only resort. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Joel at it again filming strangers on his insta story. Whilst I don’t think I’ve seen anyone suck their stomach in as far as Carrie is in the clip

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Joel, literally no one wants to see you topless. Turn your phone off and enjoy your holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joel at it again filming strangers on his insta story. Whilst I don’t think I’ve seen anyone suck their stomach in as far as Carrie is in the clip
So much for body positivity?!?!?!?!?!?!?🤡🤮🤡 Crabbie you F******

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here, but I discovered by accident I've been blocked by CHF - sorry Mrs Montague- on twitter last night.

For context, I'm a theatre reviewer, have been for a decade or more. The ONLY time I've interacted with her directly is to tag her in reviews/comments about shows (all positive in the context of what professional stuff I've seen...obviously her personal life is another matter ahem). I was a big fan once upon a time, queued to get a book signed and everything (never read it because it was awful but hey!) but genuinely watched her youtube a lot for a while, supported her career....and started lurking here as a 'wtf happened' thing.

Anyway the blocking, she blocked a number of 'theatre twitter' types like me who had a very very vague-tweet convo about her relationship MONTHS ago. I wasn't blocked until recently because I saw tweets about the Gunpowder plot show. SO Mrs M has had to not only do a SUPER deep dive to find anyone who commented on a vauge tweet she wasn't even tagged in but also one that was weeks ago.

And that's...just a bit sad really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
What's the bet they are telling the hotel it's their honeymoon so they get freebies?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Why do they post as if they’re posting to only family and friends? Do neither of them understand the concept of not posting exact locations of where they are?
They post exact locations for no other reason but to grub for freebies and announce to the other guests how ‘famous’ they are.
Also the hilarity of her saying she’ll only be posting to her subscriber account but Joel and The Montagues posting stuff anyway.
Carrot, if you think posting about flea ridden feral cats on holiday is interesting you need to rethink your whole social media strategy. No one is interested.
When will you understand? No one is bothered about your ‘books’ or 5 second romance. Your most popular content is theatre content. A peek behind the curtain. I know the focus isn’t solely on you which I know you find difficult but it’s what your fans want.
The Twitter spats are just an added extra...
So, what have you got for us today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yikes, she is sucking in hard in that video 😂 so much for relaxing Carrot
Honestly makes me so angry that influencers say they need to relax and have holidays, stop trying to be humble, you’ve had so many holidays this year alone! I’ve had none so far and I’m counting my blessings that I have two planned.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.