Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd because I have never been to a musical and heard other people singing 🤔 I do like to woop after a good song. Tbh even when I saw Heathers people didn't go crazy. The most ruckus I have heard was when there was a show stop in Newsies 😂
I'd be pissed though, especially if the show didn't go ahead.
Another foh worker here who until recently was on one of the multi-artist jukebox musicals and you are one lucky person 😂 it's definitely not every audience member but can comfortably say had to speak to someone at least 4-5 shows a week

worst was a group of ladies who we kicked out in the interval BC I had asked them to be quiet after drunkenly and very loudly singing (out of tune) to one of the quietest and most emotional songs, only to then keep shushing each other even more so when they tried to stop. Have avoided the fist fights but heard stories about the dirty dancing and grease audiences over the years!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Holy tit, six pages since I checked in this morning. Carrot never has a day off from being absolutely insufferable does she? Always wading in with her opinions. Chill out and have a Creme Egg you melt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not just the tatters that are getting blocked left and right, it seems
But I thought she was “being brave” and trying twatter again. Looks like she never learned her lesson the first time around. This is her like third spat since she came back what like a month or so ago?

Reactions: 16
Sorry, taking exception to this, and I know I'll get hate, but that's fine. I'm more often than not ashamed to be from the US, like all day every day, but the cinema is quite different from the theatre. I started going to the theatre at age 6 - I was lucky enough to live 30 minutes from NYC and my parents took me often. In my 50 years as a theatre goer, I've never seen anything llike that - not on Broadway, not anywhere. She may be an a**hole, but that was unnecessary imo.
Yeah, I was thinking this was a “UK” thing because I’ve never experienced anything like that in the US as a performer or audience member!!
---
I wonder what Carrie will do if people start singing when she is on her tour this year?
---

I saw it with Carrie in it and came out with a headache from all the screaming. Saw it again a few months later and she was off sick and saw her understudy, who was amazing and it definitely wasn’t as loud
Omg I would LOVE if at every stop on her tour she was joined by the audience on their favorite songs. The “Not On My Own” tour anymore !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have avoided the fist fights but heard stories about the dirty dancing and grease audiences over the years!
went to see DD when it was in London years ago and part of the show saw ‘Johnny’ walk through the audience. He almost had his shirt ripped off. It’s like some of the audience thought they were at Magic Mike. No one gets paid enough for that when playing a role or even being a Mike for that matter. I’m sure all their interactions are very carefully choreographed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t stand that mickey Jo now with how sycophantic he is.
Mickey Jo in general is far too up himself and full of self importance. Don't know if he has always been like that or a victim of his own youtube bubble.

Reactions: 9
Is the general consensus here that Carrot has no regard at all for Joel? Or that she thinks she does and is too disengaged with her own emotions to realise she has married the first desperate person to give her sttention?

I am pondering hiw him moving in from Hamilton will work for their relationship too. His career and star power could be on the downturn now too. Might she have time to realise their compatibility is all a falsehood?

It’s her alluding to him being a bit thick that has made me wonder a bit really :/

Reactions: 28
I know I'm a little late but the only musical I've seen that can be properly described as a jukebox musical is The Band/Greatest Days which is based on the music of Take That and as far as I remember none of the audience participated.

The worst I've seen for audience participation though was going to see Summer Holiday on tour a few years ago. As you can imagine, a lot of older Cliff Richard fans who for the most part were well behaved. I was shocked however when the show got to a song called "Livin' Dolls" and the majority of the audience was singing along. But then again, even for musicals I know by heart I would never consider singing along to them (jukebox or otherwise).

Reactions: 1
I find it weird that she references to him simply as ‘her husband’ in the marathon post, as though none of the people who have paid for this bullshit exclusive content would know who he is if she said Joel. It’s odd because she says her friend’s ‘boyfriend’ and then emphasises her ‘husband’ rather than saying ‘my friend’s boyfriend, and Joel, came to support us’ like she NEEDS people to know he’s more than a mere boyfriend

It is weird how they both use ownership labels for eachother. It suggests not only that they are possessions, but also a distance and lack of intimacy.

I've never known a married couple do that. Sure occasionally, but so constantly and on social media? It's just a bit bizarre and not very loving.

Is the general consensus here that Carrot has no regard at all for Joel? Or that she thinks she does and is too disengaged with her own emotions to realise she has married the first desperate person to give her sttention?

I am pondering hiw him moving in from Hamilton will work for their relationship too. His career and star power could be on the downturn now too. Might she have time to realise their compatibility is all a falsehood?

It’s her alluding to him being a bit thick that has made me wonder a bit really :/
I mean, she's always alluded to her boyfriends being a bit thick. It's always been the absurd/offensive way she talks to and about them. I guess both could be true: That this is just the way she talks about her boyfriends in general because she loves belittling people and feeling smarter/bigger, but also that she doesn't have much regard for Joel in particular, but may think she does

Reactions: 20
I mean, she's always alluded to her boyfriends being a bit thick. It's always been the absurd/offensive way she talks to and about them. I guess both could be true: That this is just the way she talks about her boyfriends in general because she loves belittling people and feeling smarter/bigger, but also that she doesn't have much regard for Joel in particular, but may think she does
She used to always talk down to Pete. Carrie is an idiot who thinks she’s super big brain smart.

Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic, but - urgh, I've got tickets to Heathers (the touring one) and if people scream and throw stuff I will be really pissed off....
I went last year and it was fine. Hannah lowther was in it as the lead at the time and it was really good. A well behaved audience.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.