Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They post exact locations for no other reason but to grub for freebies.
Also the hilarity of her saying she’ll only be posting to her subscriber account but Joel and The Montagues posting stuff anyway.
Carrot, if you think posting about flea ridden feral cats on holiday is interesting you need to rethink your whole social media strategy. No one is interested.
When will you understand? No one is bothered about your ‘books’ or 5 second romance. Your most popular content is theatre content. A peek behind the curtain. I know the focus isn’t solely on you which I know you find difficult but it’s what your fans want.
The Twitter spats are just an added extra...
So, what have you got for us today?
Or she could take some time off social media completely...what a novel idea

I think she only wants to post to her subscribers because it's her echo chamber of yes men so she won't get hate or criticism based on what she posts

Reactions: 20
Joel at it again filming strangers on his insta story.
Can see someone complaining about him doing that. The whole point of an adults only resort is that you behave like you’re an adult and not some social media addicted teen.

Breathe Crabbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20230410_112659_Instagram.jpg

Is that the look of love on Crabbie's face?!?!?!?!?!?! I don’t think so...Also LOL at the ugly black goth "overdress" she puts over her Mickey mouse swimming costume...She has no fashion sense AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she is trying to wear similar clothes that Alessia was wearing in Barbedos but once again she failed 🤡😂🤡
Screenshot_20230410_112704_Instagram.jpg

Also the way No Neck Shrek ended his story like he is sharing an amazing view when he just looks like he is STRANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In an adults only resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CAPTIAL of people who hate kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20230410_112707_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So Carrie is only sharing photos for her subscribers throughout their holiday…but why pay when Joel is going to overshare on his account as well as the Montaspews account. Makes perfect sense 🙄

Reactions: 37
I was gonna say I don't think she's sucking in her stomach in that video, but just checked again, and it does look like she does. It's natural, though, women are almost conditioned into doing that whenever a camera is pointed at them when they wear a bikini/swimming costume. She does have a naturally slim waist, though.

Joel's exclamation point-heavy caption is ridiculous. Less than a month ago, they were on holiday, so I highly doubt a holiday/quiet time now is "much needed". Very entitled.

Reactions: 17
Her tattoo is hideous.
Carrie breath, everyone can see your weight gain and no one cares, might as well be comfortable.
They look nothing like newlyweds…my husband and I have been together 16 years and we’d at least pull the chairs closer to hand holding distance 🤣 yes I’m sure Carrie needed to “relax” after being devastated by all of Oliver’s far superior vacation posts 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was gonna say I don't think she's sucking in her stomach in that video, but just checked again, and it does look like she does. It's natural, though, women are almost conditioned into doing that whenever a camera is pointed at them when they wear a bikini/swimming costume. She does have a naturally slim waist, though.

Joel's exclamation point-heavy caption is ridiculous. Less than a month ago, they were on holiday, so I highly doubt a holiday/quiet time now is "much needed". Very entitled.
She does have a naturally slim waist, though......yes somewhere underneath....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fury I'd feel if I paid top dollar to stay at a 5-star, adults-only resort, only for an overgrown baby Z-list Shrek-lebrity wannabe influencer to shove a camera in my face for his Instagram story

Reactions: 34
Breathe Crabbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2089932
Is that the look of love on Crabbie's face?!?!?!?!?!?! I don’t think so...Also LOL at the ugly black goth "overdress" she puts over her Mickey mouse swimming costume...She has no fashion sense AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she is trying to wear similar clothes that Alessia was wearing in Barbedos but once again she failed 🤡😂🤡
View attachment 2089936
Also the way No Neck Shrek ended his story like he is sharing an amazing view when he just looks like he is STRANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In an adults only resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CAPTIAL of people who hate kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2089959
Does he fancy the guy or something? Why is he showing other guests just going about their business?

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen his response to the person who replied talking about clicking on the location and it’s pose after pose and he says your point is?

like does he ever stop being rude in his comments section? If you’re having quiet time on holiday then stop arguing with people in your comments 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
How many times do we think carrie told Joel to get her a green engagement ring? 😂 She probably mentioned it in her shouty way every day over breakfast. "Have some GREEN avocado with your eggs Joel. Remember GREEN is the colour I want for my ring right? GREEN. Can you say GREEN Joel? Write it on your hand! G R E E N. The colour of Shrek."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Joel's mountainous gut takes up most of the shots. Carrie's positioned herself in the distance to seem slimmer. She actually looks like Tom here with the chin, but that all four of hers merging into one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carrie is sounding a bit desperate not only for money but the influencer tag, saying she's only posting on her subscription page and also begging for people to send her work via Cameo. The difference between The Montagues posts and Olivers (or any other good influencer) is outstanding.
First Joel learn how to take a photo, and then learn about the filters, the ones you use always make the photo seem drab.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Carrie earns a LOT of money. Asking £35+ for a 1min cameo video is good business sense as people will pay it. A rip off / gross to us, but I know I would definitely sit on cameo for a few hours if it meant it basically paid for my holiday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.