Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mousey

I just saw Carrie's comment and these replies... what the hell!
Haha, Carrie: ‘please don’t alert me to that kind of cruelty’
Comment posters: ‘that’s nothing, what about the pig heads insta account!’

I don’t like Carrot but I do think that was a bit mean, are her followers… ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Carrie, be sure to always park perfectly between the lines or your husband will blast you on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230413-131756.png

Shut up Joel. You came from a musical theatre background and took a temporary courier job during the pandemic while millions of other people struggled with real problems. While in the job you pissed about and acted like you were above it.

Why are these two posh twats so obsessed with poverty fishing? Fuck off back to your swamp. Hamilton is a show renown for championing non-white talent. You should be fucking ashamed of tagging them for attention while you parade your privileged white arse around you sweaty slobby prick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

awkwardjellyfish

Funny story to share: I’ve heard from a v reliable source that Joel is (or has been) in contact with Oli more than once to facilitate getting his remaining belongings/occasional bits of post to him. Make of that what you will!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

F0rg3tm3n0t

7D749703-B515-495A-9384-9BE07D4B0418.jpeg
BD728967-729D-4527-B447-3732BA8229F7.jpeg

what a nasty little man - always on the look out for an argument/opportunity to be passive aggressive. And nice try with the back track of the stupid "that's why I said sorry first"... no you were being aggressive, THAT'S why you said it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

moose622

Long time lurker here, but I discovered by accident I've been blocked by CHF - sorry Mrs Montague- on twitter last night.

For context, I'm a theatre reviewer, have been for a decade or more. The ONLY time I've interacted with her directly is to tag her in reviews/comments about shows (all positive in the context of what professional stuff I've seen...obviously her personal life is another matter ahem). I was a big fan once upon a time, queued to get a book signed and everything (never read it because it was awful but hey!) but genuinely watched her youtube a lot for a while, supported her career....and started lurking here as a 'wtf happened' thing.

Anyway the blocking, she blocked a number of 'theatre twitter' types like me who had a very very vague-tweet convo about her relationship MONTHS ago. I wasn't blocked until recently because I saw tweets about the Gunpowder plot show. SO Mrs M has had to not only do a SUPER deep dive to find anyone who commented on a vauge tweet she wasn't even tagged in but also one that was weeks ago.

And that's...just a bit sad really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Firstly this is completely idiotic; Cyprus is renowned for the amount of cats on the island, Carrie isn’t some special cat-beacon but okay. Also, obviously Joel posted this but because it’s on the joint account the caption looks entirely derranged. Carrie is just ‘the wife’ in the Montague pairing??? Read it as though Carrie wrote it, or the two of them said it together; it sounds so odd

View attachment 2091914
I HATE men who say "the wife" - they are always complete dickheads. It's so objectifying and even worse than MY WIFE!!!

Reactions: 72

Sanctified

VIP Member
So Joel has been posting nothing but photos of Carrie, and Carrie is posting nothing but cats. Sorry Joel but she's just not that into you

• Haha
Reactions: 66

jdott

Polite reminder that this is tattle, if you’re not happy with the discourse or it doesn’t sit right with you just don’t partake in it ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 65

beaki167

not Joel saying she's "hot like the weather" and her saying it's too chilly for a beach holiday in Cyprus

• Haha
Reactions: 64

MitchyS

Does anyone know how old Carrie was when she passed her driving test? I’ve looked everywhere on her SM but she hasn’t mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

prinny

can the new title thread please just be “ Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 #MYWIFE”

Bc that’s literally all she is now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61