Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law went to see "Sheridan" (they paid to see Shirley Valentine and they got to see Shirley Valentine, it's not all about the title star!) cuz no one here uses names. They now have a TRADITION of exchanging Fox's Glacier Fruits. Meanwhile, No Neck Shrek had lots of praise for his "living sister-in-law" Gi, which was not in the least bit creepy. Our favourite Karen has been defensive about marrying JoJo as always, and has (yet again) sent Q&A questions to herself just to defend it. But on a jewellery podcast, which was recorded months ago, she discussed the engagement and indicated that at that time they weren't planning to elope. So, did they really book it down to Gretna Green just so their families couldn't intervene? There was also discussion of Oli cuz she's sooooooo over him. Carrie did another half-marathon (slowly, but she did it) and continued promoting the paperback version of With This Kiss aka The Romantic Adventures of L'Oreal. But JoJo just had to hold the book with her surname covered up because he's not a happy ogre that it doesn't say Montague

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Much better way of handling it than Joel, but his point is still valid and seeing the clip again angers me so much. These are meant to be all part of the same industry, Alison before has said how much she loves musicals

Reactions: 26
People shrieking at the top of their lungs is why I don't go anywhere - shows in theater or concerts.
I went to one concert in my life and idiotic audiences drowned the singers with how loud they were. I know people here will say it's different for concerts, but I pay to hear the singer and no one else.

Simply put: people are awful and the entitlement is insane. Many say 'I pay so I can do whatever I want.' Get over yourself, it's not how it works.
You pay to hear someone perform and so does everyone else around you, no one pays to hear the random idiot shouting at the top of their lungs. Have some respect and shut the duck up.
You can do karaoke at home, on YouTube instrumental tracks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Went to a musical last year and it was announced aplenty that there was to be no singing along.
But the woman beside me sang anyway. Thankfully she disappeared at the break, and took her tuneless singing with her. We all knew the songs why did she think we were not singing along!

I am glad I never saw Heathers with CHF in it, going by the description on the previous thread.

Reactions: 23
I get emails from a seat filling website, today there was an offer for the Crown Jewels on it. Didn’t it only go on sale recently?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The worst I’ve been to in a while was frozen, but there was a lot of kids so a tricky one. Went to see come from away and the audience was immaculate - not even loud rustling of food!! I do think a lot depends on the show , but not to underplay that people can be entitled dicks.

Reactions: 18
Carrie is arguing with people on Twitter again, good to see she’s really matured at the mega life-changing age of 30 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've seen The Bodyguard and not only do they say in the pre-show announcement NOT to sing along, but I also saw a punch up when 2 drunk and rowdy women were asked to leave and they hit one of the ushers! Was total madness

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Carrot’s latest ‘ill advised spouting nonsense on Twitter’ Easter edition. Part 1
Did I miss the part where Carrie got training?
I love how they told her dentistry is a bad comparison. She's always so stupid and expresses herself so poorly. So much for best selling author. 🤡🤡🤡

I agree with the audience shutting the duck up, like I said before. But fighting with random people over the internet about it and using very poor comparisons is just plain stupid. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
People shrieking at the top of their lungs is why I don't go anywhere - shows in theater or concerts.
I went to one concert in my life and idiotic audiences drowned the singers with how loud they were. I know people here will say it's different for concerts, but I pay to hear the singer and no one else.

Simply put: people are awful and the entitlement is insane. Many say 'I pay so I can do whatever I want.' Get over yourself, it's not how it works.
You pay to hear someone perform and so does everyone else around you, no one pays to hear the random idiot shouting at the top of their lungs. Have some respect and shut the duck up.
You can do karaoke at home, on YouTube instrumental tracks.
Concerts are different though. I would argue it’s fine to sing a long at a loud concert at the o2 or something but not at the theatre. I’ve always thought this etiquette was obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Grab an Easter egg and a cuppa. Her comparisons are so silly. She’s just going to keep going as she can’t delete comments control the narrative on Twitter
I see what this guy is saying - there should be etiquette when someone is performing regardless of professional or amateur. A key skill I teach kids at school is when they are sharing performances they’ve made in lesson that they do not talk when someone is performing… basic skills, and None of them are professional. She has such ham fisted way about her.

Reactions: 20
Love a bit of holiday humbling. I agree with this poster, she loves it, til she decides to jump on the bandwagon and doesn’t.
LOVE that the Heathers hypocrisy is getting pointed out. And on Twitter no less 😌

How long before Crabbie Karen deletes twitter again? Taking bets and sending love 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This smug little tweet. Whilst maintaining the behaviour at Heathers was ‘normal’
No Carrie, the screaming was encouraged and the singing along was never stopped. Then the silly little pick me front row attention fan girls got in on it - even throwing cup cakes on stage at one point. This got attention by cast online and it was a downward spiral from there. Everyone competing to get cast attention on stage on and online. Carrie if you felt like a rock star - good for you.
I went in a group who had been looking forward to the show coming to this side of the Atlantic and barely heard the start or finish of songs as these were drowned out by ‘fans’ screaming or singing. Fans also laughing too hard, too long, in anticipation of lines because they wanted everyone to know that they knew the script.
Heathers when you were in it was not a good experience for those ‘not in the know’
Seen it a couple of times since. A much better experience. So yes Carrie it was your fans and you encouraged it every step of the way so the behaviour was your fault.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.