Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those of you wanting to see the Heathers tour, PLEASE don’t be put off by stories of when Carrot was in it. I saw the tour recently and the audience were really well behaved, it was a full house and everyone clapped and cheered at the normal times.

Plus, the tour cast are utterly fantastic and deserve lots of support!

Reactions: 25
I’ve no doubt that rather than ‘know her so well’, Joel just watched every video Carrie ever put out to see she wanted a green ring because he’s a psycho

Reactions: 28
All this Heathers audience talk has really put me off buying tickets for the tour. It’s a shame because I have been wanting to see it for a while but I would fuming if there were people in the audience being loud and ruining my viewing experience.
don’t be - people on here exaggerate a lot. i saw it with carrie and there was no excessive “screaming”, people cheered on the heathers entrance and there was a bit of whooping during dead girl walking. i expect it will be a lot calmer on the tour anyway

Reactions: 2
don’t be - people on here exaggerate a lot. i saw it with carrie and there was no excessive “screaming”, people cheered on the heathers entrance and there was a bit of whooping during dead girl walking. i expect it will be a lot calmer on the tour anyway
Why would we exaggerate?
There was most definitely excessive screaming and over reacting to get attention from the cast when I saw it. Totally spoiled it for the group I was with. Anyone care to deep dive the tweets from around that time will see how bad it got.

I saw it a few times after she left and it was much calmer and we enjoyed it a lot more.

I’ve heard great reports since and I’m sure the tour will be great. None of the regular fan girls on the front proving their existence to a cast who secretly think they’re strange.

Reactions: 14
I’ve no doubt that rather than ‘know her so well’, Joel just watched every video Carrie ever put out to see she wanted a green ring because he’s a psycho
Or maybe she just laid her cards out on the table because she's just that desperate. I think people are trying to make Joel into a creep when there's no proof he was stalking Carrie and watching all her videos or insinuating himself in her life.

I dislike Joel and wouldn't wanna be with him if he was the last guy on earth but he's not a psycho, stalker or master manipulator, c'mon. He's too stupid for that for one thing. 😹😹
Carrie is the one calling all the shots and he's going along with it because she's the first woman to ever want to be with him and she's famous so bonus points. She would be the type of woman to say directly during the first date that she wants to be engaged before 30, so either he's in or she won't bother wasting her time at all.

Reactions: 18
Odd because I have never been to a musical and heard other people singing 🤔 I do like to woop after a good song. Tbh even when I saw Heathers people didn't go crazy. The most ruckus I have heard was when there was a show stop in Newsies 😂
I'd be pissed though, especially if the show didn't go ahead.
I went to a matinee of High Society once, with a 90% old lady coach trip audience, and when it got to True Love they all suddenly woke up and started humming along 😂 … but it was kind of sweet.

the Bat Out Of Hell musical was a bad one for pissed audience singing along, so much so that they had to put signs up and eventually started doing dedicated singalong shows with surtitle boards etc - way before Six etc copied.

We Will Rock You always had an audience keen to join in but only on the annual anniversary shows which were full on fan fests and usually had a speech by Bryan May.

Reactions: 9
Not just the tatters that are getting blocked left and right, it seems
Isn't she the theatre critic who said that (when talking about Once) that actual natives of parts deserve it more than someone with a questionable accent? She really advocates for actors of different countries/backgrounds getting the right representation and opportunities in theatre.

I think it's her anyway

eta -Mickey Jo needs to stop with the arse kissing. Brown isn't a good look on you babe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not just the tatters that are getting blocked left and right, it seems
I’m surprised she wasn’t blocked earlier. I’m sure she tweeted something about their rushed wedding. Looking forward to her next review of a show with Carrie in 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes a lot of sense as to why Carrie kept taking so many pictures of the ring and going on about how much she loved it and how it brightens her day when she sees it (and nothing about Joel lol). It’s just a nice bit of jewellery to her; she doesn’t give a toss that it means she’s now legally bound to an ogre

Also I love that we’re calling her ‘leading vegetable’ now, it makes me chuckle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that she left it so long to block them after they said anything about her (indirectly) is hilarious to me. Other people in the comments saying how weird she is for randomly blocking people who have never followed or mentioned her

I’m surprised she wasn’t blocked earlier. I’m sure she tweeted something about their rushed wedding. Looking forward to her next review of a show with Carrie in 👀👀
was she the one who posted the dolly parton gif about Joel moving in on the first date?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure if I posted these already or not but the latest two posts on her subscribers-only grid. One was a video from the marathon last Sunday and the other was a video of her in that stupid rickshaw from five days ago. Half an hour to go and no Sunday post yet. Bets on her either not doing it or doing it a day late with a half-assed apology??

446ED6D6-4184-4F09-B16F-DE99CC58D4FD.jpeg

F3D63E13-4E8D-4FD5-9E66-577C6BF23BD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Isn't she the theatre critic who said that (when talking about Once) that actual natives of parts deserve it more than someone with a questionable accent? She really advocates for actors of different countries/backgrounds getting the right representation and opportunities in theatre.

I think it's her anyway

eta -Mickey Jo needs to stop with the arse kissing. Brown isn't a good look on you babe
Can’t stand that mickey Jo now with how sycophantic he is.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if I posted these already or not but the latest two posts on her subscribers-only grid. One was a video from the marathon last Sunday and the other was a video of her in that stupid rickshaw from five days ago. Half an hour to go and no Sunday post yet. Bets on her either not doing it or doing it a day late with a half-assed apology??

View attachment 2089358
View attachment 2089359
That's the second time I've seen her call Joel stupid 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's the second time I've seen her call Joel stupid 💀
They are both extremely stupid IMHO. It's a contest here, was he that slow that he didn't understand her or was she that bad at explaining? Based on her writing style, the latter is just as likely. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.