Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie earns a LOT of money. Asking £35+ for a 1min cameo video is good business sense as people will pay it. A rip off / gross to us, but I know I would definitely sit on cameo for a few hours if it meant it basically paid for my holiday!
Yes thats exactly what I ment her desperation for money and fame know no bounds.

Reactions: 7
Yes thats exactly what I ment her desperation for money and fame know no bounds.
100%! She doesn’t need to do it at all, it reminds me of that Matty Healy video where he slams paid meet and greets. It’s basically saying now you’ve got the audience who support and buy your products, how do you monetise it even further. It’s gross

Reactions: 18
Carrie is sounding a bit desperate not only for money but the influencer tag, saying she's only posting on her subscription page and also begging for people to send her work via Cameo. The difference between The Montagues posts and Olivers (or any other good influencer) is outstanding.
First Joel learn how to take a photo, and then learn about the filters, the ones you use always make the photo seem drab.
Carrie is sounding a bit desperate not only for money but the influencer tag, saying she's only posting on her subscription page and also begging for people to send her work via Cameo. The difference between The Montagues posts and Olivers (or any other good influencer) is outstanding.
First Joel learn how to take a photo, and then learn about the filters, the ones you use always make the photo seem drab.
So basically telling her followers they now need to pay to see content. Wow what a hole.

Reactions: 13
No issue with paid meet and greets or cameos, but charging people for instagram and provide such piss poor content is appaling.

Mind you if people are dumb enough to pay for it...

Reactions: 31
Wow not an hour into the holiday and already being rude to a follower. Stand down Joel!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

For anyone who hasn't seen Heathers: 36.00-39.00 is "Dead Girl Walking" which has the worst screaming of the show. Carrie endorsed it on her Instagram and said it made her feel powerful. I personally would like to actually hear the lyrics when seeing a musical, not the screaming of her teen fans. Also, this makes her such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 19
ah yes, Cyprus, a place full of amazing history and monuments, as wll as stunning nature. wanna bet our history nerds won't step foot out of the resort?

Reactions: 36
7D749703-B515-495A-9384-9BE07D4B0418.jpeg
BD728967-729D-4527-B447-3732BA8229F7.jpeg

what a nasty little man - always on the look out for an argument/opportunity to be passive aggressive. And nice try with the back track of the stupid "that's why I said sorry first"... no you were being aggressive, THAT'S why you said it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
Still cackling at the 'very much needed'. I guess being stuck on holiday for an extra day before jetting off on another holiday was so incredibly traumatising that they needed to make up for it?

Carrie. Your last job was on the 12th of March which you spent a whole *checks notes*... week rehearsing for. It was one day. You took like two days off to go eat cheese and onion sandwiches in Scotland then half arsed a half marathon with no training because *life*.

Can someone, ANYONE please tell me how this is 'needed'?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
They're at am "adults only" resort.... We're going to get more arse crack photos, aren't we? ☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I feel disney is like the keep it on Tattle rule. Keep disney in disney, its just cringe when worn in an upscale adult resort like this

Reactions: 37
Mr. and Mrs. "we can never stop talking"... he has airpods in and she is 10 feet away lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have never known a couple to take so much holiday in a short space of time.
It's like they can't face reality just the two of them at home. What's it going to be like when Scott finally leaves, is Carrie just going to take in another displaced actor 🤣

The resort seems to be 5* so I don't feel like they're exactly struggling for money right now either

Reactions: 41
‘Designed for Adults’ makes it sound like a swingers resort🍍
Tbh I'll give them this one... maybe they just want to sit by the water without screaming kids running around lol. Can't blame them
---
The Ivi Mare around $300 a night... double the voucher cost they had a tantrum about in Paris... Did they beg for this? Pay out of pocket?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Tbh I'll give them this one... maybe they just want to sit by the water without screaming kids running around lol. Can't blame them
Especially at half term!

I can't get over the ick of her trying to sell her holiday content to subscribers though 🤢 do you think she's annoyed every time she sees Joel post a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
The Ivi Mare around $300 a night... double the voucher cost they had a tantrum about in Paris... Did they beg for this? Pay out of pocket?
Looking at the location tag on Instagram I'd be surprised if they were gifted it. They don't exactly seem to be the hotels usual clientele

Reactions: 9
Especially at half term!

I can't get over the ick of her trying to sell her holiday content to subscribers though 🤢 do you think she's annoyed every time she sees Joel post a freebie?
Me neither, I'd book an adult only resort too 🤣 it definitely does sound seedy though 😁

View attachment 2090089View attachment 2090090
what a nasty little man - always on the look out for an argument/opportunity to be passive aggressive. And nice try with the back track of the stupid "that's why I said sorry first"... no you were being aggressive, THAT'S why you said it.
Always being so confrontational and constantly looking for a fight is so worrying and yet another red flag

Reactions: 15
don’t be - people on here exaggerate a lot. i saw it with carrie and there was no excessive “screaming”, people cheered on the heathers entrance and there was a bit of whooping during dead girl walking. i expect it will be a lot calmer on the tour anyway
Definitely not exaggerating. I go to the theatre a lot and it's the only time I've genuinely hated some of the audience and felt like they ruined the show for me. I didnt know if it was Carrie thing or a Heathers thing at the time. When my friend went to see it without her a couple of years later she had no such issue so I'd say it was a Carrie thing.

I would say don't be put off going to see it because some of us had a tit experience. The show is very culty and has a lot of dedicated fans - but they're not all a bunch of misbehaving twats 🤣.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.