Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Go and check No Neck story he posted an hour ago (not sure how to post it here...) it is GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is an old video of Crabbie and Scott talking about Crabbie's future engagement ring and in this video Nasty Crabbie is actually saying with a really nasty voice and look that she doesn't care who her husband is as long as she gets proposed with a green stone engagement ring!!! How sad, desperate and pathetic of her seriously?!?!?!?!?!?! How sad that No Neck is posting that with the caption "Luckily I got it right!!!!!!!!" Weirdo, she is actually saying that she doesn't care who her HUSBAND is and he reposts the video?!?!?!?!?!? I bet the creep that No Neck is saw that video even before Crabbie responded to his first DM from 8 years ago...🤡🤮🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
‘I’ve always insisted I’d have a green engagement ring though. I don’t care who my husband is, just a green engagement ring or I’m saying no’

Love Joel literally posting that his wife settled for him all because he got her a *green engagement ring 😂 😂

*And by green I assume she means emerald.
😂🤡😂
We have been saying this here for months that she only settled for the green ring and not for the green husband aka No Neck Shrek....

That video is pure comedy gold seriouly!!!! Does anyone know how to save it on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't work out how to share it on here, but imagine picking a husband based on what colour engagement ring he gives you

Joel probably saw that YouNow and started making notes

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Does this work?
Nah says it's removed :(

here's the full stream - ring convo at 10:26

I skimmed through and it's legit a boring af stream. they're just staring at the camera for most of it in silence

Reactions: 11
Alison does a good apology but Katherine Ryan's reply is quite shocking to me as she is a performer.

Screenshot_20230409_184153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230409_184241_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh yes Katherine. Our miserable lives. With your multi million pound house, your three kids, your husband and your - quite frankly baffling - success. Shut up.

Reactions: 30
I really still believe that Carrie calls the shots on everything in this relationship. She had him move in on the first date and they, according to themselves, immediately talked marriage. I don’t think this is a prank, but not too dissimilar to a business deal where she told him all the terms of their relationship from day 1: move in, be open and loud about our relationship on social media, engagement needs to happen before I turn 30, oh and the ring? Must be green, or you can forget it, mister:D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Katherine Ryan is a bad, dumb and rude "performer" so can't expect her to be that clever on Twitter...
She is American they scream, shout and holler in the cinema like the actors can hear them through the screen!! So I expect nothing less from her 🤬

Reactions: 4
I really still believe that Carrie calls the shots on everything in this relationship. She had him move in on the first date and they, according to themselves, immediately talked marriage. I don’t think this is a prank, but not too dissimilar to a business deal where she told him all the terms of their relationship from day 1: move in, be open and loud about our relationship on social media, engagement needs to happen before I turn 30, oh and the ring? Must be green, or you can forget it, mister:D
Joel definitely had that ring ready for her soon as they dated. He knew he had to get her married quickly before he lost her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Katherine Ryan is a bad, dumb and rude "performer" so can't expect her to be that clever on Twitter...
The fact I don’t even know who Katherine Ryan is, is hilarious to me. Irrelevant views from an irrelevant mouthpiece. Totally tone deaf and I’m sure embarrassing for AH who was trying to do the right thing in apologising.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is American they scream, shout and holler in the cinema like the actors can hear them through the screen!! So I expect nothing less from her 🤬
Sorry, taking exception to this, and I know I'll get hate, but that's fine. I'm more often than not ashamed to be from the US, like all day every day, but the cinema is quite different from the theatre. I started going to the theatre at age 6 - I was lucky enough to live 30 minutes from NYC and my parents took me often. In my 50 years as a theatre goer, I've never seen anything llike that - not on Broadway, not anywhere. She may be an a**hole, but that was unnecessary imo.

Reactions: 22
Isn't she Canadian?

I do get where she's coming from. The dogpile on Alison Hammond from outraged luvvies has been a bit much.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's fair Alison is shouldering this alone, but she absolutely should be called out.

Entitled anti social behaviour is through the roof and I suspect people who don't deal with he public are blissfully ignorant of it and/or actually do it themselves

Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic, but - urgh, I've got tickets to Heathers (the touring one) and if people scream and throw stuff I will be really pissed off....
I saw it recently and the person next to me screamed after every song 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't think it's fair Alison is shouldering this alone, but she absolutely should be called out.

Entitled anti social behaviour is through the roof and I suspect people who don't deal with he public are blissfully ignorant of it and/or actually do it themselves
tbf all of them have been called out on twitter from what I've seen. Vanessa Feltz doesn't seem to use it so maybe that's why? Dunno if Dermot is just trying to ignore it? Everyone seems extremely accepting and thankful to Alison's statement but are miffed about the silence of the other two.

Reactions: 12
I saw Heathers when leading veg was in it. I liked the show and songs but it was utterly ruined by the audience - to the point that I told people to not go see it. I haven't been back to try again because I was put off so badly by the screaming, cheering and whooping of the idiots around me.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.