Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrot’s latest ‘ill advised spouting nonsense on Twitter’ Easter edition. Part 1
Did I miss the part where Carrie got training?
I replied to the “sending love” comment with a “🤣 sending love hehe ” and I was blocked by Carrie, she’s so fragile it’s actually shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Carrie speaks from a place of enormous privilege. She doesn’t know what it’s like to save up for an expensive theatre ticket and travel, really look forward to that one theatre show a year and have it ruined by front row idiots who can’t sit and enjoy a show without proving their existence to the cast.
She can speak to being an enormous attention pick me so she’s going to love that reaction isn’t she? Validating her ‘sexy rock star moment’ when she got to simulate riding Jamie and he looked like he wanted to change the script to ‘stop the ride I wanna get off’

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Concerts are different though.
I said that I imagine people might not agree with my opinion. 😊 I personally also dislike people that sing at concerts since they're loud and distracting, so I don't go anymore.

Reactions: 7
She's so dumb 😭 the confident and smug way she compares it to dentistry is honestly hilarious, how can she not see that that's a completely ridiculous comparison 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I may agree that audiences don’t need to sing and shout over the performers, but I knew immediately that Dumb and Dumber would both argue in the most idiotic and patronizing way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Even when her point is completely valid she still can't communicate it well.

Also, no its not just her fans at heathers, but that doesn't change anything. She really think none of the people there were her fans?! And of course she won't dare criticise heathers. She just can't accept any responsibility ever

Reactions: 28
She's so dumb 😭 the confident and smug way she compares it to dentistry is honestly hilarious, how can she not see that that's a completely ridiculous comparison 😂😂
She’s seen previous tweets comparing it to having a kick about with the professional footballers at Anfield and just run with it, hasn’t she?
She jumps on bandwagons to get clout and traffic. The thing I love best about Twitter vs Instagram in her case though, is she can’t delete comments debating with her without deleting her original tweet. It’s hilarious to see her double down.
More please Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh I've been blocked on twitter by madam! No idea when that happened, I don't follow her, but I probably liked something she didn't agree with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh I've been blocked on twitter by madam! No idea when that happened, I don't follow her, but I probably liked something she didn't agree with 😂
When your life is so fulfilling pathetic that you need to check and block people liking comments you don't like. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
#plungedintohappiness #weddingbliss #happiestiveeverbeen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This smug little tweet. Whilst maintaining the behaviour at Heathers was ‘normal’
No Carrie, the screaming was encouraged and the singing along was never stopped. Then the silly little pick me front row attention fan girls got in on it - even throwing cup cakes on stage at one point. This got attention by cast online and it was a downward spiral from there. Everyone competing to get cast attention on stage on and online. Carrie if you felt like a rock star - good for you.
I went in a group who had been looking forward to the show coming to this side of the Atlantic and barely heard the start or finish of songs as these were drowned out by ‘fans’ screaming or singing. Fans also laughing too hard, too long, in anticipation of lines because they wanted everyone to know that they knew the script.
Heathers when you were in it was not a good experience for those ‘not in the know’
Seen it a couple of times since. A much better experience. So yes Carrie it was your fans and you encouraged it every step of the way so the behaviour was your fault.
I wouldn't call screaming over every other bloody bit 'audience interaction' wtf is she on?

The fact she saw absolutely nothing wrong with it is so hypocritical. She can still say something like 'whilst Heathers has a bit more audience interaction than the standard musical, there were a small minority of fans who showed their enthusiasm and passion for the show by also acting this way. Whilst I'm happy it made them happy, it unfortunately did get distracting.'

She can easily address it without sounding like a witch.

(pst Carrie, they were your fans. There's video proof of you having hundreds of people line up to see you at stage door or wanting to appear in your vlogs etc)

Reactions: 34
Carrot’s latest ‘ill advised spouting nonsense on Twitter’ Easter edition. Part 1
Did I miss the part where Carrie got training?
Analogies really aren’t her strong suit. Are they? You can tell she thought she was being soooooo clever and people weren’t having it. Love to see it!

Reactions: 30
Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 - Crabbie of all trades and tirades, but master of none!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Danny Mac is right on the money. Too many performers making it all about them, and while it is disrespectful to the actors, it's MORE disrespectful to the people around them and to the FOH staff who get paid pennies to deal with it all.
Please someone tag Carrot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Danny Mac is right on the money. Too many performers making it all about them, and while it is disrespectful to the actors, it's MORE disrespectful to the people around them and to the FOH staff who get paid pennies to deal with it all.
Oh wow...Good on him

Reactions: 27
He’s spot on here. Seeing his tweets next to Carrots just highlights how self entitled she is. All of her tweets come completely from the wrong place. Her tweets are all about the performers and their importance and has no mention of the paying audience.

Reactions: 53
He’s spot on here. Seeing his tweets next to Carrots just highlights how self entitled she is. All of her tweets come completely from the wrong place. Her tweets are all about the performers and their importance and has no mention of the paying audience.

In fairness Carrie (and other performers) have shown numerous times in recent years how insignificant the pay audiences are to them. We shouldn't be surprised really

Reactions: 16
I love that Carrie is still deluding herself that the original stint of Heathers in the Other Palace/the West End transfer was not marketed using her sole name and face. Her name was originally on the front of the cast recording FFS.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.