Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be going with her I bet, joining her to do some sappy duet onstage. What a treat that will be for the 10 people in the audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And I wouldn't blame him.
They're newlyweds and they haven't spent any alone time. Ffs Scammie, pay some attention to your husband and stop chasing stray cats !! You decided to marry this guy, no one forced you. Now start acting like an adult.
Blimey. We really have gone places if we're now at feeling sorrow, empathy and pity for poor Joel, upstaged by flea-ridden moggies.

STRANDED!!!!!! IN THE CATPIAL OF MY IGNORING WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWLYWEDS BUT YOU'D NEVER KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He'll be going with her I bet, joining her to do some sappy duet onstage. What a treat that will be for the 10 people in the audience.
And in between times, he will stand in front of the stage saying that's MY WIFE.

The cats thing, in addition to being a way to avoid him, I think she wants to be seen as all cute and ooh look how the cats love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all seriousness, if she finally comes to the realisation that she made a mistake marrying Joel then I would regain a little respect for her
I would too if she were an adult about it. No playing the victim, just saying she wanted so badly to get married that she rushed into it and realises now she made a mistake and they need to go their separate ways and no hard feelings. But knowing Carrie, that will never happen in a mature way, it will be all about her - poor thing being tricked into marriage.
---
Blimey. We really have gone places if we're now at feeling sorrow, empathy and pity for poor Joel, upstaged by flea-ridden moggies.

STRANDED!!!!!! IN THE CATPIAL OF MY IGNORING WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWLYWEDS BUT YOU'D NEVER KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!
😹😹😹😹 Remember his family motto - unwashed, unattractive, unbearable. I haven't changed my mind about him, but I wouldn't wish to anyone to be ignored for a bunch of cats full of fleas. She's being a witch, just like she was to her exes. She keeps repeating the same patterns over and over again.

Reactions: 14
These threads move so fast that I have to power skim through them. All this chat about Cypriot cats, I was reading it as Crypto Cats and was really confused for a minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

NOPETY NOPE NOPE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

How is she even filming that, given that budgie boy is in the background.

Must have a long and contorted arm!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

First of all, how dare you draw attention to this and make me stare at his arse to see what’s happening 😂💀

secondly, she looks really pretty here. She’s blessed with lovely skin. She always looks so nice when she’s fresh faced.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine booking an adult only resort and these two melts turn up squeezed in matching Disney swimsuits talking in baby voices. They all must be howling!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Considering how Leeds like to do more modern takes on classics I'm not so sure white middle class Carrie will be in it

I saw that, luckily she recently said she had commitments until end Dec but that goes to end January. So unless they are changing actors mid way I think the people of Leeds can breathe a sigh of relief.

Reactions: 10
I would too if she were an adult about it. No playing the victim, just saying she wanted so badly to get married that she rushed into it and realises now she made a mistake and they need to go their separate ways and no hard feelings. But knowing Carrie, that will never happen in a mature way, it will be all about her - poor thing being tricked into marriage.
---

😹😹😹😹 Remember his family motto - unwashed, unattractive, unbearable. I haven't changed my mind about him, but I wouldn't wish to anyone to be ignored for a bunch of cats full of fleas. She's being a witch, just like she was to her exes. She keeps repeating the same patterns over and over again.
Oh yes, she's have to be grown up about it and not twist the narrative or play the victim

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been addressed (can't keep up) but did anyone see her replying "did I catch you?" to an IG comment on her thirst trap that was about a dream someone had of being chased by Carrie. She really is drunk out of her mind on this trip huh. She never would have acknowledged a comment like that otherwise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure if this has been addressed (can't keep up) but did anyone see her replying "did I catch you?" to an IG comment on her thirst trap that was about a dream someone had of being chased by Carrie. She really is drunk out of her mind on this trip huh. She never would have acknowledged a comment like that otherwise
it reminds me of how in like 2010-2013 on tumblr taylor swift would interact with random posts and people would flip out. it’s like carrie’s trying to get the same reaction

Reactions: 19
Yeah I saw it. It's an odd attempt at engagement and banter.

Reactions: 19
Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carrie’s name is floating round for Oliver and I hope to God that she doesn’t get cast. She doesn’t have the boldness and maternal quality Nancy needs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.
Stray cats are a thing in Cyprus and Greece. Petting them is very normal here

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.