Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie’s name is floating round for Oliver and I hope to God that she doesn’t get cast. She doesn’t have the boldness and maternal quality Nancy needs
She can play the world's first Mrs Bumble
---
Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.
Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 Not like other Crazy Cat Ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carrie’s name is floating round for Oliver and I hope to God that she doesn’t get cast. She doesn’t have the boldness and maternal quality Nancy needs
I'd like to see her accent though. She's never been one to be good at an accent.

There aren't many female roles in Oliver. You've got Nancy, Mrs Sowerberry, Bet, Widow Corney, and some others who aren't that important. I think for her it's Nancy or nothing.
---
She can play the world's first Mrs Bumble
Paul Whitsun Jones and Harry Secombe would be turning in their graves.
(eta whoops sorry misread that as Mr Bumble lol. Comment still stands with the acting/songs she'd need to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd like to see her accent though. She's never been one to be good at an accent.

There aren't many female roles in Oliver. You've got Nancy, Mrs Sowerberry, Bet, Widow Corney, and some others who aren't that important. I think for her it's Nancy or nothing.
---

(eta whoops sorry misread that as Mr Bumble lol. Comment still stands with the acting/songs she'd need to do)
Or she could be in the ensemble...! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love cats and whenever I see a stray in a holiday resort I'll give it a pet but god their fur always feels greasy and makes my fingers feel weird? I would always give pets and immediately find somewhere to wash my hands.
I'd never dream of touching my hair/face straight after like she does :sick::sick:

Reactions: 16
If it's just the combination of "Carrie" and "Oliver" that's floating around, there may be other reasons than the musical 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.
Cats are so fickle they don’t actually care about people so her interactions are very shallow. Even Edgar, if Carrie stopped feeding him, would bugger off at the first opportunity

Reactions: 6
Oliver! Oliver!
Never before has a girl wanted him more!
Oliver! Oliver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
perhaps she would be one of the sellers? no movement or acting really required, just singing. i’d guess they would normally be members of the ensemble but they might make an exception for queen carrie

---

I would pay good money to see her reaction to auditioning for Nancy and being offered a smaller part instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't believe I'm saying this but does anyone have pics of his back hair? 🤣I keep seeing people reference it but must have missed it on their stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If it's just the combination of "Carrie" and "Oliver" that's floating around, there may be other reasons than the musical 🙊
Carrie can’t keep his name out of her mouth! She constantly feels the need to bring up the breakup that was well over a year ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe I'm saying this but does anyone have pics of his back hair? 🤣I keep seeing people reference it but must have missed it on their stories 🤣
I'm confused as well. He had shaved for Croatia, he had no hair on his back. Can't find footage for Cyprus.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Lmao Carrie said she’d “Love to do a panto” around 6:24 for the time stamp. Oh how times have changed. The only reason she did panto was bc it was the only job she could get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.