Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this supposed to be their honeymoon or just a holiday? You’d think she’d put the phone down and spend time with him and not those disease ridden cats

Reactions: 20
So Joel has been posting nothing but photos of Carrie, and Carrie is posting nothing but cats. Sorry Joel but she's just not that into you

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I tend to shy away from commenting on their bodies but Joel’s back hair… 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry that ass jiggling is so funny because I do little fidgety unconscious body movements but the fact that he's doing it out in public in budgie smugglers in 15 degrees is hilarious. How stupid are they, did they not check the weather or consider that other countries have seasons too?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

STRAIGHT. TO. JAIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe he has worn the freebie budgie smugglers - most influencers 🙄 get freebies and you never see them again … but he’s that daft / desperate / not got any other freebies / actually thinks it’s acceptable to wear them 🤢
I think the cats are just a distraction from actually having to spend any time talking to each other
Also noticed in the first video people in the background are in jumpers / long trousers walking along - not that they’ve walked anywhere - I hope he doesn’t walk to the pool bar in those bad boys

Reactions: 15
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

oh man that put me right off my jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know not everyone is a fan of Tom or how he posts online, but I just looked up his and Joel's birthdays. Joel is only 18 months younger than Tom, and yet the way they act online is worlds apart. Joel simultaneously acts like a 12 year old that just found clipart (I've a feeling I'm showing my own age with that reference...) and a proud 60 year old nan who has found the sticker button on Facebook
It absolutely blows my mind that Joel is younger than Tom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I know it’s VERY judgmental but the random tufts of black manky hair that sprout from Shrek’s back actually make me gag 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

WHY IS HE HUMPING THE SUN LOUNGER 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 Queen of Frump, The West End’s dumped her, Married to a Sun Lounger Humper.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry but the amount of time off Joel has had from Hamilton since he met Carrie is an absolute joke. bleeping off every couple of weeks since the beginning of the year!

Reactions: 29
How has Joel managed that amount of time off work?
Maybe they were happy to let him go as they're not thrilled with him (PR-wise) and while he's gone they can give practice to his understudies which will help train his replacements and ease the transition.
---
Maybe he’s annoyed that they aren’t renewing his contract so he’s taking lots of sick days , not like he has to pay rent
Surely even he's not stupid enough be 'sick' and then post on holiday on Instagram?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.