Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

Surely even he's not stupid enough be 'sick' and then post on holiday on Instagram?
you mean like the time he had TWELVE days off sick when Carrie was in Disney and spent the entire time posting videos?
Don’t think he gives a stuff about how he’s perceived by his employers.
I can’t wait to see what his next contract is that doesn’t involve singing with Carrie.

Reactions: 40
Maybe he’s annoyed that they aren’t renewing his contract so he’s taking lots of sick days , not like he has to pay rent
In that jewellery podcast Carrie said Joel had some holiday left so they decided to go away again. Dunno why you wouldn't want to wait until your anniversary but hey ho

Reactions: 13
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

Where's my sling shot? I spot a bullseye :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
¹
WHY IS HE HUMPING THE SUN LOUNGER 🤢
Let's be honest this is the ONLY thing No Neck is going to hump this holiday as Crabbie is to busy proving the world that she is better loved by stray cats than Oliver and Alessia ever were in Barbedos 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So Carrot won nada at the panto awards.
Oof, this has to hurt her ego. First no WOS (her usual shoo in), and now nothing for her panto. Looks like she’s in her first slump. Other than the tour, is this her first time truly unemployed (other than relying on residuals from books/yt)?

Reactions: 18
These two couldn’t organise a piss up in a Brewery could they?
Can’t look up the weather in advance for where they’re wanting to go, can’t go without getting bloody rabies from the local strays.
Can’t go to Scotland without getting married (😂), can’t go to France without getting STRANDED!!!!!
God knows what happened in Rome. Joel probably got his arse wedged in the roof of the Pantheon like a cork.

P.S no hates for big butts Joel, I got one that would put yours to shame babe.
---
Sorry for the double post but I couldn’t sleep and sent my sister this picture with no context and her reply made me laugh 😂
7A083248-ACD0-40A7-AC75-1DFCAE9E7F5B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
These two couldn’t organise a piss up in a Brewery could they?
Can’t look up the weather in advance for where they’re wanting to go, can’t go without getting bloody rabies from the local strays.
Can’t go to Scotland without getting married (😂), can’t go to France without getting STRANDED!!!!!
God knows what happened in Rome. Joel probably got his arse wedged in the roof of the Pantheon like a cork.

P.S no hates for big butts Joel, I got one that would put yours to shame babe.
---
Sorry for the double post but I couldn’t sleep and sent my sister this picture with no context and her reply made me laugh 😂
View attachment 2094083
Off topic, but I love that your display pic is the iconic Mr. G!! hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find her obsession with the stray cats a bit weird. Should she not be focusing on spending time with her husband? It's like she's doing anything she can to distract herself from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I find her obsession with the stray cats a bit weird. Should she not be focusing on spending time with her husband? It's like she's doing anything she can to distract herself from him.
And it's obvious he's jealous.

I've never seen him promote himself showing affection to Edgar, so I doubt he's a big cat fan as it is, but I get the feeling that these random Cypriot cats stealing HIS WIFE'S attention is actually pissing him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I've never seen him promote himself showing affection to Edgar, so I doubt he's a big cat fan as it is, but I get the feeling that these random Cypriot cats stealing HIS WIFE'S attention is actually pissing him off.
Back home Carrie is distracted with Edgar/Scott/whoever else lives in her house. Joel probably thought getting away from said distractions would mean her paying attention to him (or sex. Gross. Sorry). But that backfired.

Watch him pick the next holiday where there's literally no cat population so she will have to spend time with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Joel is clearly not getting any action and has ended up frustratedly humping the sunlounger to try and subtly remind Carrie of his moves 😂 he's like a sexually frustrated Labrador humping the sofa cushions 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
And I wouldn't blame him.
They're newlyweds and they haven't spent any alone time. Ffs Scammie, pay some attention to your husband and stop chasing stray cats !! You decided to marry this guy, no one forced you. Now start acting like an adult.

Reactions: 7
And I wouldn't blame him.
They're newlyweds and they haven't spent any alone time. Ffs Scammie, pay some attention to your husband and stop chasing stray cats !! You decided to marry this guy, no one forced you. Now start acting like an adult.
Oof, if you're reading here Carrie you don't have to do anything you don't want to...

Leaving him STRANDED!!! in CYRPUS!! Or DIVORCE!!! are options you may consider.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oof, if you're reading here Carrie you don't have to do anything you don't want to...

Leaving him STRANDED!!! in CYRPUS!! Or DIVORCE!!! are options you may consider.
In all seriousness, if she finally comes to the realisation that she made a mistake marrying Joel then I would regain a little respect for her

It wonder how Joel will behave when she is on tour - another bingo round maybe? 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.