Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's hilarious- you can tell she's saying it as some quaint thing to seem humble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine her delivery of as long as he needs me? It would literally be The Face™ for the full song 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is ALW involved with Oliver? Because if he is, it’s safe to say CHF won’t be getting that call…

I know he did I’d Do Anything back in the day, which honestly those shows were everything!😂, but I didn’t think he had any actual involvement with it

Reactions: 15
Can't believe I'm saying this but does anyone have pics of his back hair? 🤣I keep seeing people reference it but must have missed it on their stories 🤣
I hate you for making me screenshot these 😭 lol

Screenshot_20230412-174122.png

Screenshot_20230412-174130.png

Screenshot_20230412-174132.png

Then the same on his upper arms. He has randomly placed patches of hair

Screenshot_20230412-174406~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Leeds Playhouse is my local theatre… they tend to cast people with actual talent, surely they wouldn’t touch Carrie with a barge pole!

Reactions: 15
Have they not been posting on the ATM stories or have I been blocked from seeing them? No real reason, was just trying to show my husband that they’re on holiday…again

Reactions: 2
Have they not been posting on the ATM stories or have I been blocked from seeing them? No real reason, was just trying to show my husband that they’re on holiday…again
I don't think they are posting on there, they have been posting on their own profiles and Carrie has been posting for her "subscribers" only

Reactions: 8
Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 Spending her holiday stroking a cat whilst parading around in Disney tat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You guys are all poets I swear. Best thread title suggestions on Tattle 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think Carrie is making a big deal out of the cats because Oliver posted that photo on holiday?

Reactions: 4
Do we think Carrie is making a big deal out of the cats because Oliver posted that photo on holiday?
I'm with the folks who think she's using them as a distraction from Shrek. On Insta lives Joel will start talking about something romantic like their engagement and every time, Carrie will change the subject. She'll start telling a story about how she hurt her finger or something random. Anything to distract herself from her current reality.
---
No, she's just looking for an excuse to ignore Joel.
Great minds...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The superfan who went to see Cinderella a gazillion times has removed Carrie's handle from her bio. She is even annoying her superfans.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.