Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to make a bad thing worse, but it seems the ass shaking is the fat vibrating as an aftershock of his earthquake of a laugh.

Leaving now. Sorry again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Alright guys, despite the protests, I NEED to share the cringe with you 😂 I think I have found a way to share the videos of her stories but if this doesn’t work or I somehow dox myself then I will be immediately deleting!! This is just the first half of the stories. No jiggling butts but some vomit-inducing baby talk from them both

I hope poor Edgar isn't watching and seeing her infidelity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all she harps on about being 30 now, why is Carrie wearing a bathing suit that would only make sense on a 6-year-old girl? Why does she only ever dress like a toddler or a granny? She needs a stylist so badly.

Reactions: 23
Carrot is actually in a position to help those cats, easily could go take them to a vet and pay for the treatment of deflea worm etc, even donating to local cat rescues out there (I assume they have them!). She could go herself and buy some spot on and each kitty she pops some on, just to help. She has the money to do so!!

I know in the perfect sense cats should be weighed but it’s essentially small cat needs x - medium ‘normal cat size’ needs x - and a large cat needs x.
But if you have a cat and do spot on regularly you know the amount a cat needs and what size they are deemed.
She’s making her personality about cats and how much she cares for cats but she clearly doesn’t or she would be helping somehow, even going to get them some food so they can have a meal!!

Sorry that was a long rant that probably didn’t make sense, I’m obsessed with my cat and cats in general and if I had her disposable income it would be all bout da catz

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Occasionally I'll just get this weird suspicious feeling that this entire relationship/marriage is just a publicity stunt. It just doesn't seem real or authentic, it's just this big, rushed mess that exists entirely online and has done from the get go. All they do is post, argue in the comments, rant on stories, argue on twitter, block people on twitter that have only liked something.. it's just this uncomfortable, chronically online bit to me. 🧐

Reactions: 24
Carrot and Borat in a few days - “why do we have a cold”

Also why does she frown in every photo? She already looks a good 20 years on her age. She ain’t helping herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Occasionally I'll just get this weird suspicious feeling that this entire relationship/marriage is just a publicity stunt.
She cares too much about marriage to have a fake one just for the sake of publicity. It's all real, it looks performative just because there are no real feelings and she just wanted to be married - she didn't care if she didn't love the guy as long as she won this race (against herself).

Reactions: 21
It has amused me that he's still wearing the Budgy Smugglers from their vile couples freebie and she's no longer matching with him. Mind you, that two piece from them was nicer than the My Furst Disnee swimsuit she's rocking.

Reactions: 18
It would have been a lot cheaper if she had just got the Central Line along to Westfield and visited the cat cafe there. Bonus, the cats in there aren't strays either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would have been a lot cheaper if she had just got the Central Line along to Westfield and visited the cat cafe there. Bonus, the cats in there aren't strays either.

I went there a couple of months ago and it's just lovely - the cats are so well cared for and they ensure guests are very respectful of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Smug fuckers. Lol, it's 11 degrees here and warm enough for my kid to insist on wearing shorts and say he isn't THAT cold so I bet it's not that different to Carrie wearing her manky granny kaftan and looking a bit grey in the chilly weather. It was 16 degrees here on sunday and would I duck have worn a bikini! Bet the Cypriot hotel staff are having a good laugh at all the wobby brits in swimwear in relatively cold weather.

I hope they get fleas and ticks and ringworm simultaneously for encouraging the stray cats which any savvy traveler knows YOU JUST DON'T DO.
Yeah the part where she’s scratching the cat and then runs her fingers through her own hair is 🤢.

My only regret when I visited Cyprus was that we didn’t see the flamingos which I think are on the east side with the beach resorts? I don’t understand going on a beach vacation when it’s cool AND not seeing anything apart from the hotel pool.

Reactions: 16
I hope Carrie gave Joel 'morning cuddles' ( :sick: ) directly after she pet the cat and he now has fleas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Smug fuckers. Lol, it's 11 degrees here and warm enough for my kid to insist on wearing shorts and say he isn't THAT cold so I bet it's not that different to Carrie wearing her manky granny kaftan and looking a bit grey in the chilly weather. It was 16 degrees here on sunday and would I duck have worn a bikini! Bet the Cypriot hotel staff are having a good laugh at all the wobby brits in swimwear in relatively cold weather.

I hope they get fleas and ticks and ringworm simultaneously for encouraging the stray cats which any savvy traveler knows YOU JUST DON'T DO.
Yeah, general rule is that you don’t pet stray animals!! But hey. Nobody said Carrie Joel’s Wife was smart.

Reactions: 14
The cat thing is so tedious. It's just in lieu of having a personality.

Reactions: 22
PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN CRABBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20230411_225451_Instagram.jpg

Crabbie's look of Love take two...
Screenshot_20230411_225559_Instagram.jpg

No Crabbie aka YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't Madonna (No Neck used the song Vogue in this story...)
Screenshot_20230411_225606_Instagram.jpg

No Crabbie aka YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't Alessia either...
Screenshot_20230411_225621_Instagram.jpg

🤡🤮🤡
---
Yeah, general rule is that you don’t pet stray animals!! But hey. Nobody said Carrie Joel’s Wife was smart.
Joel'wife would rather pet stray animals than to touch the ogre who gifted her a green engagement ring and made her A WIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says a lot about their relationship lmao 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not Joel saying she's "hot like the weather" and her saying it's too chilly for a beach holiday in Cyprus

• Haha
Reactions: 64
For a 'larger gentleman' I can't understand why Joel would choose Speedos/trunks over a pair of swim shorts. Are they really more comfortable? Obviously people are entitled to wear what they want but he just comes across as such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.