Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright guys, despite the protests, I NEED to share the cringe with you 😂 I think I have found a way to share the videos of her stories but if this doesn’t work or I somehow dox myself then I will be immediately deleting!! This is just the first half of the stories. No jiggling butts but some vomit-inducing baby talk from them both

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Alright guys, despite the protests, I NEED to share the cringe with you 😂 I think I have found a way to share the videos of her stories but if this doesn’t work or I somehow dox myself then I will be immediately deleting!! This is just the first half of the stories. No jiggling butts but some vomit-inducing baby talk from them both

Smug fuckers. Lol, it's 11 degrees here and warm enough for my kid to insist on wearing shorts and say he isn't THAT cold so I bet it's not that different to Carrie wearing her manky granny kaftan and looking a bit grey in the chilly weather. It was 16 degrees here on sunday and would I duck have worn a bikini! Bet the Cypriot hotel staff are having a good laugh at all the wobby brits in swimwear in relatively cold weather.

I hope they get fleas and ticks and ringworm simultaneously for encouraging the stray cats which any savvy traveler knows YOU JUST DON'T DO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a rough list of the dates they've been on holiday/abroad since the beginning of 2023? I'm genuinely curious how much time is between each trip because I feel like they've been going away once a month at this rate and I'm unsure if I've just got a tit sense of passing time or if they're taking the piss.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a rough list of the dates they've been on holiday/abroad since the beginning of 2023? I'm genuinely curious how much time is between each trip because I feel like they've been going away once a month at this rate and I'm unsure if I've just got a tit sense of passing time or if they're taking the piss.
Think Paris was January, wedding at Gretna in feb, Rome in March and now Cyrus in April.

Reactions: 19
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
God her holiday videos are so boring! The random video portion of just some overcast sky...WTF?
---
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

She really wanted her boobs in shot too 🤣🤣🤣
If you're trying to make Ollie jealous sweetie, this ain't it

Reactions: 25
It's weird how desperate they are to flash her uneventful bosom and his surprisingly packed booty. The cats almost seem incidental to this? Pervs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am bored so did a little scroll through instagram lol, here are the dates i found:

March 2022 Spa weekend(?) with friends
July 2022 Disneyworld + cruise with her family
July 2022 Croatia with Joel
October 2022 Disneyworld with Scott & her family (12 days of Joelmas lol)
January 2023 Disneyland Paris with Joel (+stranded in PARIS!!!)
January 2023 Iceland
February 2023 Gretna Green Wedding (if you can count that lol)
March 2023 Rome + Pompeii
April 2023 Cyprus

More holidays/getaways in a year than ive done in my entire adult life lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Keep the comments to the video coming, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Going through a rough patch and this website is a beacon of joy, thanks everyone for the laughs. 😹😹😹😹

• Heart
She really wanted her boobs in shot too 🤣🤣🤣
If you're trying to make Ollie jealous sweetie, this ain't it
Sorry to say this but Ollie could only shudder at her beach content posted from Cyprus. It's the furthest from sexy I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck no, no kid past the age of 6 would want to wear that.
Disney adults are so weird. Like I get wanting to go to Disney and all that because I'm 29 and I've never been to WDW so I would like to go but they just take it to a whole other level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck no, no kid past the age of 6 would want to wear that.
Not even them, because they need to wear flashy colours for safety purposes - to be spotted very easily in water.
I find that bathing suit awful for any age.

She actually had some nice bathing suits on her trip last year in Croatia, she could have just worn them again.

Reactions: 12
They're gonna get a cat together aren't they. Also, they're doing a fantastic job of making the holiday and resort look like utter garbage. WHY ARE YOU SUNBATHING IN 15 DEGREE, CLOUDY WEATHER?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.