Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone knows how to post videos on Tattle please let me know, I’m dying to share Joel oscillating his budgy-smuggler-clad arse in the back of Carrie’s video for some reason and sickeningly calling her ‘baby’ and speaking in an infantilising voice 💀
I don't know how to do this but don't think I'd tell you even if I did...the description alone is enough to give me nightmares 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in Sainsbury's this afternoon buying my dinner and I noticed the paperback of WTK in there for £4.50. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone knows how to post videos on Tattle please let me know, I’m dying to share Joel oscillating his budgy-smuggler-clad arse in the back of Carrie’s video for some reason and sickeningly calling her ‘baby’ and speaking in an infantilising voice 💀
Straight to jail just for suggesting this.

Anyone who enables this to happen, you go to jail too.

HOW DARE YOU THREATEN MY EYEBALLS WITH THIS. Haven’t they suffered enough???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She isn’t even hot, she looks like an idiot. The faded, patchy box dye with the two inches of root, the 2008 parting, the forced sultry pose biting on the straw- reminds me of when you were fifteen and used to think the twisting and pulling bubblegum was cute but you just got it stuck to your fingers 🤣

To be hot you need to have a certain charisma and she ain’t got it. Sometimes she can look pretty but never got
The squashed cleavage too. Bet she thought she looked so sexy with her Montabewbs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You could maybe upload to imgur and share the link!

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Carrie wearing docs on the hello mag bingo? 😂🍿 there's another one to cross off for the quickie wedding

• Haha
I mean…I would hope that my spouse would find me hot, no matter what other people say ;D but it’s all so over the top, so performative, so ridiculous - not sweet or romantic.

Reactions: 22
Decided to check their Instagram today and catch up on this tit show. It just gets worse doesn't it 🤭🍿

Imagine trying to look sexy and your husband posts this embarrassing story

All the huge stickers and the song lmao is he 12. I'm dying from second hand embarrassment. Super hot. I can't 😂😂 Tom must be so embarrassed to be related to Joel. He did not spend 20 years building a career for Joel Harold 💀 Astley 💀 Montague to make him and his family look like a joke

View attachment 2092653
I think the sex is warping his brain tbh, he can't process it and is even more unhinged now 🤣🤣
---
I mean…I would hope that my spouse would find me hot, no matter what other people say ;D but it’s all so over the top, so performative, so ridiculous - not sweet or romantic.
Same, my husband calls me beautiful all the time (he's wrong), but Joel is so OTT with every single thing he says and does that it comes off as him trolling. I am consistently shocked by each new post and how freaking stupid he sounds with the way he carries (no pun intended) on.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Decided to check their Instagram today and catch up on this tit show. It just gets worse doesn't it 🤭🍿

Imagine trying to look sexy and your husband posts this embarrassing story

All the huge stickers and the song lmao is he 12. I'm dying from second hand embarrassment. Super hot. I can't 😂😂 Tom must be so embarrassed to be related to Joel. He did not spend 20 years building a career for Joel Harold 💀 Astley 💀 Montague to make him and his family look like a joke

View attachment 2092653
I know not everyone is a fan of Tom or how he posts online, but I just looked up his and Joel's birthdays. Joel is only 18 months younger than Tom, and yet the way they act online is worlds apart. Joel simultaneously acts like a 12 year old that just found clipart (I've a feeling I'm showing my own age with that reference...) and a proud 60 year old nan who has found the sticker button on Facebook

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I went to Aruba around December of last year, and we were strictly instructed to not pet the stray animals. As the island has a ton of stray dogs. Unless the cats belong to the resort, do not pet them. If she comes back with some kind of disease, or fleas, etc, it’s bc she decided to pet the stray cats where she doesn’t know where they came from or where they’ve been.
I was gonna say this! I went to Greece about 8 years ago and we were told not to pet the stray cats- which was really difficult as a cat lover! The cats would hang around the dining area eating scraps off the floor. The kitchens actually left scraps out to feed the cats so no wonder they had a problem with strays! If you feed them they will come! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.