Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is they didn't actually say where the kimono was from. The airport is not an answer, the specific shop in the airport is the answer 🙄 and likely to be available on the high street not Gatwick exclusive
they’ve tagged it as a shop link in the image

Reactions: 4
they’ve tagged it as a shop link in the image
Joel is obviously having a ‘much needed’ holiday from his actual job to try and build his brand 😂 Continuously on the grift.
He’s clueless and tagging everything in sight in hopes it’ll lead to a freebie.

The ‘sexy’ Pina colada shot getting the usual body positive compliments. I’m not sure that the seductive straw sucking shot was intended to get that reaction. How awkward to be praised for being ‘body positive’ rather than a ‘worldie’.

Also can she claim body positive when the photograph has been taken from the bust up and she’s holding herself in on other photos?

Reactions: 18
I was going to share screenshots of her stories but a lot of them are actually videos and if I have to listen to Joel’s sickeningly infantilising baby talk then so should everybody 😂 So I’ve tried to screen record but I’ve never uploaded a video to Tattle and don’t really know how it works?? Let me know if it hasn’t and I’ll try again

Edit: Okay, it hasn’t worked—anyone know how to share screen record videos on here??

Reactions: 7
If Joel is trolling us with the constant my wife stuff then hes only making himself look like a sexist dick from the 70s to everyone.

We don't give a tit really (aside a moan on here). It's his reputation he is ruining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Decided to check their Instagram today and catch up on this tit show. It just gets worse doesn't it 🤭🍿

Imagine trying to look sexy and your husband posts this embarrassing story

All the huge stickers and the song lmao is he 12. I'm dying from second hand embarrassment. Super hot. I can't 😂😂 Tom must be so embarrassed to be related to Joel. He did not spend 20 years building a career for Joel Harold 💀 Astley 💀 Montague to make him and his family look like a joke

Screenshot_20230411-124053~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Decided to check their Instagram today and catch up on this tit show. It just gets worse doesn't it 🤭🍿

All the huge stickers and the song lmao is he 12. I'm dying from second hand embarrassment. Super hot. I can't 😂😂 Tom must be so embarrassed to be related to Joel. He did not spend 20 years building a career for Joel Harold 💀 Astley 💀 Montague to make him and his family look like a joke

View attachment 2092653
Carrie definitely told Joel that her exes never showed her off on SM. Joel is just going full throttle with it and overcompensating. Isn't the weather under 18 degrees in Cyprus anyway? Not that hot lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She isn’t even hot, she looks like an idiot. The faded, patchy box dye with the two inches of root, the 2008 parting, the forced sultry pose biting on the straw- reminds me of when you were fifteen and used to think the twisting and pulling bubblegum was cute but you just got it stuck to your fingers 🤣

To be hot you need to have a certain charisma and she ain’t got it. Sometimes she can look pretty but never got

• Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2092653
Her hair looks awful. If she can’t keep up with touching up her roots, why even bother? It doesn’t look natural (as she hopes it does)

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2092653
I'd divorce my husband for posting that tit. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
I'm not married yet but my fiancé occasionally says I'm hot like summer love (yes, I get your cringe when reading this, I'm also cringing when writing it down).
These are things you say in private, you don't post them on social media for the entire world to laugh at.

Please tell me this is a well done tattle montage and not a real post. 😹😹😹😹😹

PS: hot like summer love is a reference to the best song ever: Tutti frutti summer love by Gunther. If you don't know it, look it up on YouTube. You'll thank me later. 😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s only like 15 degrees in Cyprus right now. I’d still be wearing a coat in that weather let alone a bikini

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anyone knows how to post videos on Tattle please let me know, I’m dying to share Joel oscillating his budgy-smuggler-clad arse in the back of Carrie’s video for some reason and sickeningly calling her ‘baby’ and speaking in an infantilising voice 💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s only like 15 degrees in Cyprus right now. I’d still be wearing a coat in that weather let alone a bikini
That makes it all even funnier and it makes sense, since Carrie is not hot at all. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.