Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her effort to be sexy just really isn’t paying off when she’s on holiday with the actual human embodiment of shrek. Plus, who’s she trying to appeal to? Does she not know she’s a WIFE!!!!!!!!
Does her head not hurt? I put my hair like that for two minutes when drying my hair so I can get the part underneath which tends to stay wet and I feel pain from the weight of the rest of the hair pulling my roots. It baffles me she does that all the time.

Reactions: 13
For people who are on a holiday for "much needed quiet time" they sure do spend a lot of time online.... Also Carrie saying she will only post to subscribers on this holiday - didn't last very long did it! But ofcourse she had to post this "super sexy" straw sucking pic for Oliver 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For people who are on a holiday for "much needed quiet time" they sure do spend a lot of time online.... Also Carrie saying she will only post to subscribers on this holiday - didn't last very long did it! But ofcourse she had to post this "super sexy" straw sucking pic for Oliver 🙄
How can she get attention without public posts? 🤡🤡🤡🤡
She has to keep us entertained and feel special because someone is talking about her.

Thanks Scammie, we love the entertainment. Much love to you. 😻😻😻

Reactions: 18
At this point I actually hope he’s doing MY WIIIIFE on every post purely because he knows we hate it. That’s the only way it would be acceptable for him doing it, to be petty.

It actually makes me a bit sick that he can’t refer to her by name tho and has to plaster that everywhere, I hate that he does that.

Reactions: 21
At this point I actually hope he’s doing MY WIIIIFE on every post purely because he knows we hate it.
Imagine looking like an idiot and like a possessive creep to "annoy" some meanie haterz on a website that no one knows about.

That would be ever more pathetic. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Imagine looking like an idiot and like a possessive creep to "annoy" some meanie haterz on a website that no one knows about.

That would be ever more pathetic. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Pathetic for sure! But I can’t bear the thought that he genuinely thinks it’s cute to never use her name and only refer to her as my/the wife 🤢
So I’d rather he was pathetically trying to wind us up because at least that way he wouldn’t think it’s acceptable to remove Carrie’s entire identity every time he mentions her.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure we’re going to get treated to a fresh orange mess right before the tour
I wish her hairdresser would recommend her to go to a darker copper brunette colour or back to her natural, the bright orange is really not the one.

Reactions: 28
CHF 65 - Joel is Borat, Carrot is his wife, they need another break from working 10 minutes of their life

(I’m sure someone can rework it)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
At this point I actually hope he’s doing MY WIIIIFE on every post purely because he knows we hate it. That’s the only way it would be acceptable for him doing it, to be petty.

It actually makes me a bit sick that he can’t refer to her by name tho and has to plaster that everywhere, I hate that he does that.
And before that it was „my gorgeous wife to be“; one of the few times he referred to her by name he called her Miss „Hope Fletcher“, so maybe it’s a good thing he doesn’t use her name at all ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she’d rather cuddle a flea ridden cat than her HUSBAND!!! Stranded in a loveless marriage! THE CAPTIAL OF SETTLING!!!
I went to Aruba around December of last year, and we were strictly instructed to not pet the stray animals. As the island has a ton of stray dogs. Unless the cats belong to the resort, do not pet them. If she comes back with some kind of disease, or fleas, etc, it’s bc she decided to pet the stray cats where she doesn’t know where they came from or where they’ve been.

Reactions: 14
There is a pretty large disney fan/disney vlog follower community. Youtube has exploded in disney vloggers in the last 5 years.

Whats interesting is despite her large following Carrie doesn't even come up in conversation amongst that fanbase. And you'd think with her fanbase the disney videos would do well.

That said, she and Joel are appaling disney influencers if that's what they're going for. In fact they're appaling influencers full stop which is why her brand deals are so bad considering the following she has. Neither of them properly commit and put in the work

"I'm so quirky/not like other girls"

I feel these threads need to be re-named "Joel Montague's Wife" as Carrie clearly does not have her own identity anymore
CHF #65: The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Notice how the holiday conveniently falls over when the pantomime awards are so she’s just not able to go…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is a pretty large disney fan/disney vlog follower community. Youtube has exploded in disney vloggers in the last 5 years.

Whats interesting is despite her large following Carrie doesn't even come up in conversation amongst that fanbase. And you'd think with her fanbase the disney videos would do well.

That said, she and Joel are appaling disney influencers if that's what they're going for. In fact they're appaling influencers full stop which is why her brand deals are so bad considering the following she has. Neither of them properly commit and put in the work
Honestly, her career is dwindling. While she has the books - that's not gonna last for very much longer (in terms of success) I don't think. She needs to decide her next step - even if it is a short term guaranteed money maker - ie disney influencer. She seems more passionate about disney than MT and books anyway. Makes sense to try and tap into that market. Get a decent editor, decent non shakey camera, and plan the videos - she could do quite well I reckon.

Joel is obviously trolling us, the more we go on about it the more he does it, that why he's now talking about the matching Disney swimwear. But hey, come on what do you honestly expect from the manchild with the IQ of one of the fleas that are jumping all over Carrie right now, from the flea ridden cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Firstly this is completely idiotic; Cyprus is renowned for the amount of cats on the island, Carrie isn’t some special cat-beacon but okay. Also, obviously Joel posted this but because it’s on the joint account the caption looks entirely derranged. Carrie is just ‘the wife’ in the Montague pairing??? Read it as though Carrie wrote it, or the two of them said it together; it sounds so odd

View attachment 2091914
‘The wife’ sounds like the start of some offensive comedy joke from the seventies.

Reactions: 21
What makes me laugh is they didn't actually say where the kimono was from. The airport is not an answer, the specific shop in the airport is the answer 🙄 and likely to be available on the high street not Gatwick exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, her career is dwindling. While she has the books - that's not gonna last for very much longer (in terms of success) I don't think. She needs to decide her next step - even if it is a short term guaranteed money maker - ie disney influencer. She seems more passionate about disney than MT and books anyway. Makes sense to try and tap into that market. Get a decent editor, decent non shakey camera, and plan the videos - she could do quite well I reckon.
It’s an oversaturated market and they already have one Disney influencer in the Fletcher family with Gi. Think Carrot’s missed the Disney boat on that one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.