Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel was so aggressive and unpleasant to that person who commented on his photo. Then tried to minimise his behaviour when he realised he’d got the wrong end of the stick. Horrible man, she’s married a prince among men there.

Also I would hate it if my boyfriend filmed me constantly while on holiday then posted it on socials. I’d feel like I could never truly relax.
i think he’s doing it because she’s moaned about oli never posting her, probably saying it showed he never really cared about her. i think that might be why joel’s always calling her #myWIFE because when did we ever hear oli refer to her as his girlfriend?

Reactions: 21
Ew it's such a creepy voyeuristic video. Why is the sweaty frog zooming in from far away when she clearly can't see she's being recorded. Then she covers her face and the camera with her hands. Even if Carrie did watch it back and say it was okay to post. WHY WOULD YOU POST A VIDEO THAT LOOKS LIKE A STALKER TOOK IT WITHOUT CONSENT.

Reactions: 36
Joel was so aggressive and unpleasant to that person who commented on his photo. Then tried to minimise his behaviour when he realised he’d got the wrong end of the stick. Horrible man, she’s married a prince among men there.
I think it’s amazing that Carrie has found herself a man who’s as much into fighting with strangers on the internet as her. And we know from his older posts and rants that he was like this before they started dating, so it’s not a new thing. He just has an audience now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That video!! I wouldn’t want to be filmed by a stranger when I’m trying to enjoy myself on holiday 😬

Reactions: 17
Same happened to me. All I did was like a tweet that was about the speed of their marriage. They’ve both blocked me very recently. I could see both their tweets a couple of weeks ago.
Yup several of us who commented on the day of the Hello article 'blimey that was quick' or words to that effect got blocked!

Ridiculous given you know...they sold the story to a magazine and...people comment on magazine articles that's the point.

• Haha
I've bought cameos from a couple of MT stars and they're amazing value because they both sang for me. If you ever want a stagey cameo go for one of the ones who go above and beyond and give you your money's worth. FYI it was David Hunter and Vicki Manser. The people who charge a lot for a simple 30 second 'hi this is such and such and I just wanted to say hello' seem a total rip off for me.
Oh come on now don’t be mean. You’ll get flea ridden stray cats in yours. Bet David and Vicki didn’t put that kind of exclusive content in theirs. It’s a musical theatre themed bargain. Andrew Lloyd Webber living rent free in this ones head.

side note: Do we think she must’ve needed some urgent disposable cash? Who would put their cameo up 24 hrs before they go on holiday? (I know they do have some nine course dinners to pay for, but even so 🤔)
Wonder which year she’ll actually get round to filming them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh come on now don’t be mean. You’ll get flea ridden stray cats in yours. Bet David and Vicki didn’t them in theirs. It’s a musical theatre themed bargain. Andrew Lloyd Webber living rent free in this ones head.

side note: Do we think she must’ve needed some urgent disposable cash? Who would put their cameo up 24 hrs before they go on holiday? (I know they do have some nine course dinners to pay for, but even so 🤔)
Wonder which year she’ll actually get round to filming them?
Poor fuckers will get their Cameo's half naked (although at least for now, could be worse could have been in Croatia or where ever they were). Are they going to rush up to the hotel room and get dressed, then change and go back to the pool?

Reactions: 7
My ex’s toenails got fucked up when he was training for a marathon & I’m pretty sure mine will at some point before my half. But I don’t plan on sharing any pictures anywhere never mind for paying subs 😖😖😖
She preparing the way for a career in feet pics when the work dries up and they go bankrupt from continuous holidays.
Joel must be pretty confident in getting the next big job to spend so much. Before KG he worked pretty consistently but never a lead. Be interesting to see what’s next.

Reactions: 8
We book adult-only resorts for every trip because we don’t want to spend our holidays wincing at kids screaming and getting splashed when trying to read by the pool etc. I don’t hate kids, but I do hate being around kids on vacation so pay more to avoid them. That said, I’d 100% take a resort full of kids than some try-hard influencer filming by the pool and posting it for all and sundry to see.

Reactions: 32
I was gonna say I don't think she's sucking in her stomach in that video, but just checked again, and it does look like she does. It's natural, though, women are almost conditioned into doing that whenever a camera is pointed at them when they wear a bikini/swimming costume. She does have a naturally slim waist, though.
We might have a different concept of slim. Also she's sucking in so much that it looks like she's doing a stomach vacuum. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It's pathetic to pretend to be an advocate for body positivity and suck in like that. 🤡🤡🤡🤡 She could just take different photos if she's so uncomfortable with how she looks in a bikini, no one is forcing her.

Reactions: 23
I always try to book at Adult Only hotels, especially during half-term time. The thing is, you’d expect adults at a 5* hotel would be able to behave themselves and not embarrass themselves in public and not film strangers while creeping on your wife

Reactions: 32
I'm honestly just amazed that they have no concept of what's going on in the real world. I'm genuinely worried about how I'm going to pay my electric bill this month now we don't have the help from the government. This is Carrie's... fourth? Holiday this year. What?? I doubt I'll be able to afford food by the end of the year let alone a holiday!

Entitled privileged idiots, both of them. And you wouldn't catch me paying a penny towards funding her life. Wouldn't go to her tour if you paid me to go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Honestly they're a perfect match in many ways. She wants the prize of being married and therefore superior to us mere singles, and he wants the prize of a trophy he can own and show off with a weird hashtag. Absolutely no one normal would use a MYWIFE hashtag unironically!!

Reactions: 22
We might have a different concept of slim. Also she's sucking in so much that it looks like she's doing a stomach vacuum. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It's pathetic to pretend to be an advocate for body positivity and suck in like that. 🤡🤡🤡🤡 She could just take different photos if she's so uncomfortable with how she looks in a bikini, no one is forcing her.
I'm all for indulging on vacations and treating them separately from your normal day to day where you look out for your wellness a bit more, but if she were to follow that rule (I don't think she does), it wouldn't matter because her life is a constant vacation. Always drinking cocktails day and night, eating Mickey mouse shaped gigantic sweets, fried food etc on her biweekly vacations. Carrie - it's okay to tell yourself okay I'll have one or two cocktails for the day and drink water otherwise. Mindfulness isn't an eating disorder

Reactions: 10
Tbh Carrie and Joel just look the picture of their own indulgence. Literally bloated with privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.