Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2090354
View attachment 2090355

Granted, she is tagged in this, but come on Carrie. 2 minutes is a bit desperate, and put your phone down and enjoy your cocktail and your book.

I've got a poorly child lying on me, that rips my book out of my hand but happily let's me scroll on my phone. I've no better excuse, but if I was in a child free place, which my new husband and alcohol I would not be looking at my phone!

Eta: Joel also having liked it in the past half hour 🙄 they are well suited
That's more affection than she's showed her husband online!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Carrie nobody wants to see your fucked up finger. Give your paying customers some actual content. Ffs.
What a bleak thought. People have paid for that 🙈 actually money. That they have had to earn doing actual work 😱 to see them on holiday again and finding something to complain about again

Reactions: 21
Okay… View attachment 2090160

Which one of you did this? I just wanted to see what the Broadway Cinders was like and there is advertising! 😂
Whoever this is, stop it. Keep it on tattle.

1. Riveting content on the subscriber account I see. Money well spent.
2. Her feet are so manky, she needs to see a podiatrist and get a pedicure.
3. That thigh tattoo is hideous. It's like a jump scare every time I see it.

Reactions: 26
The post she did about only putting stuff on her subscriber thing while she’s away…why’s she using random cats she sees as a selling point? If I was a ~west end star~ I’d be embarrassed if that was the way I was trying to draw people in

Reactions: 14
Her swimming costume is something a 5yr old would wear

I think she's trying to be informal, chatty and relatable to her subscribers but it's falling flat

I hate - I truly LOATHE - Carrie’s go to ‘Eyes closed looking at the sun’ smug pose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker here, but I discovered by accident I've been blocked by CHF - sorry Mrs Montague- on twitter last night.

For context, I'm a theatre reviewer, have been for a decade or more. The ONLY time I've interacted with her directly is to tag her in reviews/comments about shows (all positive in the context of what professional stuff I've seen...obviously her personal life is another matter ahem). I was a big fan once upon a time, queued to get a book signed and everything (never read it because it was awful but hey!) but genuinely watched her youtube a lot for a while, supported her career....and started lurking here as a 'wtf happened' thing.

Anyway the blocking, she blocked a number of 'theatre twitter' types like me who had a very very vague-tweet convo about her relationship MONTHS ago. I wasn't blocked until recently because I saw tweets about the Gunpowder plot show. SO Mrs M has had to not only do a SUPER deep dive to find anyone who commented on a vauge tweet she wasn't even tagged in but also one that was weeks ago.

And that's...just a bit sad really.
Same happened to me. All I did was like a tweet that was about the speed of their marriage. They’ve both blocked me very recently. I could see both their tweets a couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine being on holiday and having your phone glued to your hand everywhere 😂 I bet they can’t even go to the loo without it

They're dumb to block people on twitter as its all public anyway so it's easy to see their posts. Allies doing is negatively impacting thier reach and engagement

Reactions: 10
Carrie is looking good in the Cyprus pics she’s definitely lost a lot of weight post engagement
I don’t think she has. She’s sucking in so hard I’m surprised she didn’t crack a rib and she isn’t being drowned by her usual frumpy outfits which made her weight gain look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
can the new title thread please just be “ Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 #MYWIFE”

Bc that’s literally all she is now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
What time are the naked / bumcrack pictures due, so I know to turn the internet off first please

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, for some inexplicable reason, and I truly apologise, she has shared up-close photos of her manky finger 🤢
My ex’s toenails got fucked up when he was training for a marathon & I’m pretty sure mine will at some point before my half. But I don’t plan on sharing any pictures anywhere never mind for paying subs 😖😖😖

Reactions: 14
Joel was so aggressive and unpleasant to that person who commented on his photo. Then tried to minimise his behaviour when he realised he’d got the wrong end of the stick. Horrible man, she’s married a prince among men there.

Also I would hate it if my boyfriend filmed me constantly while on holiday then posted it on socials. I’d feel like I could never truly relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t think she has. She’s sucking in so hard I’m surprised she didn’t crack a rib and she isn’t being drowned by her usual frumpy outfits which made her weight gain look bigger.
I don't either, I actually think she looks bigger and even less healthy when she forgets to suck it in.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.