Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all the people posting they’ve “found” Carrie’s new book and tagging Joel. Obviously they’re desperate for a repost and know he will provide.
If he’s reposting each time it’s hilarious how few are ‘finding it’
How can we find out how many are sold.
Actual sales.
Not how many are sitting on shelves waiting to be sold?

Reactions: 9
That tattoo is bloody awful. It makes her leg look even bigger than it actually is. Who’s laughing now?….. Oliver, Oliver is!
It's a horrid tattoo that was badly done. As she gains weight and it stretches out, you can't even tell what it is anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah definitely a resort complaint incoming. Can you imagine her talking yelling at him to be heard at that distance.
Completely off topic but your reply reminded me of that scene in Kevin & Perry Go Large where they’re walking across the beach in the water fully clothed with headphones in yelling at each other

edit: a word, I can’t spell 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The matching children’s Disney swimsuits for me are weird
I actually wish he did have his usual holiday cardigan on in those pictures tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tattoo is so bloody big, I actually think it would look fine somewhat smaller and not plastered across her thigh, but it's just awful, it's like a jump scare peeking out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a horrid tattoo that was badly done. As she gains weight and it stretches out, you can't even tell what it is anymore.
I quite literally can’t tell what that tattoo is! Can someone tell me what I’m looking at?
Whatever it is, it looks awful. The colour, shape and proportion are all completely wrong. I think most people should wait until their 30s at the very least before committing to a tattoo.

I’m not reading 15 pages to catch up, but I’m going to assume they’re still twats and that’s all I’ve missed? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I quite literally can’t tell what that tattoo is! Can someone tell me what I’m looking at?
Whatever it is, it looks awful. The colour, shape and proportion are all completely wrong. I think most people should wait until their 30s at the very least before committing to a tattoo.
It is a massive book with massive sunflowers coming out of it with a small bee flying by on Carrie's massive thigh...🤡🤮🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am eating a carrot and keep giggling to myself. Thanks to this thread I can never look at one again without thinking of Carrie and being quietly amused.

• Haha
Completely off topic but your reply reminded me of that scene in Kevin & Perry Go Large where they’re walking across the beach in the water fully clothed with headphones in yelling at each other

edit: a word, I can’t spell 🤣
She’s talking to him in the video from miles away. If I was the person she’s standing over I’d be telling her to have some manners and wait to talk at him when she’s with him. they really have no concept of what manners is.

Reactions: 5
Good bleeping Lord how many holidays have they been on in the 11 months they’ve been a couple??? Have some tact you morons, people can’t afford to pay bills and you’re on holiday every month. So deserved after doing bugger all every week my arse. If we’re generous and say Joel is on stage 20 mins for each show, he does a whole 160 mins of work per week. Disgusting
Singing on stage for 20 mins a show is not work I’m sorry but that’s a hill I will die on. Lots of people work full time jobs and do theatre as a hobby. Sorry not sorry 🙈

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.