Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really mind that they have these holidays. Their jobs, or current lack of, allow for it and they seem to be able to comfortably afford it. Good for them!

I think it’s just questionable how he shares their time together though. Her as well, but more him. They can bicker with the public all they want. But the ammount they share of their life gives away an awful lot. I would confidentally say that these two barely know each other. They just haven’t had the time to. The number of holidays they have had isn’t a problem. But, if I were them, I would start to reflect on how their entire relationship has been spent living with others, away on holiday and intermittent stints of working hard or being apart for extended periods.

I don’t think it is commonly possible to really know someone fully in under a couple of years’ time. But they have managed to even negate the time they have spent together by failing to live in real life at all really. They’ll be super lucky to manage to stay together any real length of time happily. I already think Carrie has sacrificed a lot in marrying him. Her dignity and her sex life to start most likely.

I think she isn’t looking very well at the moment either. Stupidty tends to shine through on ones face.

Reactions: 24
He very much should have started filming from here instead of getting the woman just relaxing and minding her own business in the shot. Maybe she didn’t want to be seen by thousands of strangers online while she is lying by a pool on holiday. Yes, you can argue that it’s a public place but she’s not just a face in a massive crowd of people and it’s easy to see her. Tbh until he zoomed in and move the camera I was confused why he was hash tagging an innocent woman as his wife with that song playing 😬
0FB01ECA-DA73-437F-8B71-BF4864D32254.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Looks like Joel’s arse is hanging out his shorts in one of her subscriber pics - other holiday makers getting an eyeful. She can’t fancy him surely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He very much should have started filming from here instead of getting the woman just relaxing and minding her own business in the shot. Maybe she didn’t want to be seen by thousands of strangers online while she is lying by a pool on holiday. Yes, you can argue that it’s a public place but she’s not just a face in a massive crowd of people and it’s easy to see her. Tbh until he zoomed in and move the camera I was confused why he was hash tagging an innocent woman as his wife with that song playing 😬 View attachment 2090910
Ok chill out borat... i mean Ned fulmer wait noo... Joel 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t really mind that they have these holidays. Their jobs, or current lack of, allow for it and they seem to be able to comfortably afford it. Good for them!

I think it’s just questionable how he shares their time together though. Her as well, but more him. They can bicker with the public all they want. But the ammount they share of their life gives away an awful lot. I would confidentally say that these two barely know each other. They just haven’t had the time to. The number of holidays they have had isn’t a problem. But, if I were them, I would start to reflect on how their entire relationship has been spent living with others, away on holiday and intermittent stints of working hard or being apart for extended periods.

I don’t think it is commonly possible to really know someone fully in under a couple of years’ time. But they have managed to even negate the time they have spent together by failing to live in real life at all really. They’ll be super lucky to manage to stay together any real length of time happily. I already think Carrie has sacrificed a lot in marrying him. Her dignity and her sex life to start most likely.

I think she isn’t looking very well at the moment either. Stupidty tends to shine through on ones face.
If I had the money to not work and just go on multiple holidays back to back I definitely would. However, whenever they talk about it - they make it seem like they absolutely deserve it due to hardships or whatever (ie Carrie saying it's 'definitely needed' when in reality she's done eff all since her last holiday).

Not to mention they spend every single holiday shouting/bitching at someone on SM and not actually enjoying their holiday? In theory they spent thousands to still be scrolling through social media and seeking out stresses.

Plus I don't really appreciate them bragging about everything when myself and literally everyone I know is struggling to make ends meet and can't even afford a bloody weekend at Centre Parks, Butlins, or even time in another city. But that's just a personal gripe I have with them. I have the same feelings towards other people like that so it's not exclusively them I'm annoyed with. But yeah. Smugness doesn't help.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t really mind that they have these holidays.
They can be on holiday all year round for all I care. But don't call it a much needed holiday when you haven't done tit all year. That's taking the piss at people that work hard and would deserve a holiday, but can't have one.

Most influencers travel all the time, but none of them are as annoying as Carrie tbh. She does nothing all the time (except stuff her face), yet she pretends like has a tough and busy life and needs a break. This is the part that pisses off so many of us.

For example I follow Nina Dobrev on Facebook and I can see her Instagram stories through Facebook. She's living the dream and she's always travelling, doesn't bother me in the slightest because you can see her life is bliss and she doesn't pretend otherwise. She just enjoys it.

Reactions: 36
Especially as the older, more arrogant and entitled and bitchier she gets

Reactions: 13
Touché Carrot, so let’s help you learn.

A man exclusively refers to his wife as simply that.. his wife. Is she nameless now other than the legal binding between her and he? You could argue of how this comes as a power play with him marking property. That’s not Carrie, that’s MY WIFE!!!!! She needs no other name, just know she’s mine.

And her family? Gone are their names too, replaced only for MY BROTHER/SISTER IN LAW as an example.

Lesson - stop allowing Joel to method act King George and have some self respect

Homework - 500 word essay on possessive ownership of insecure couples

569F6AC3-8AD8-43E6-BB43-70E8E1414193.jpeg

Reactions: 26
Touché Carrot, so let’s help you learn.

A man exclusively refers to his wife as simply that.. his wife. Is she nameless now other than the legal binding between her and he? You could argue of how this comes as a power play with him marking property. That’s not Carrie, that’s MY WIFE!!!!! She needs no other name, just know she’s mine.

And her family? Gone are their names too, replaced only for MY BROTHER/SISTER IN LAW as an example.

Lesson - stop allowing Joel to method act King George and have some self respect

Homework - 500 word essay on possessive ownership of insecure couples

View attachment 2091065
People have been trying to teach her about so many things in recent years but she just blocks them. Take your own advice crabbie

Reactions: 26
Just saw this comment on Shreks photo and I feel like Carrot will just HATE to think that people think she’s “not a fletcher” anymore.

For context, the commenters last name is also Fletcher. Hence the (parasocial) sadness.

Also and unrelated and completely just my own opinion but this is why I’d never change my last name if my partner and I get married. I have a perfectly good surname that connects me to generations of people I love, I don’t see any reason to give that up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can def see why Oliver didn’t want her to get that tattoo.
In her mind he was just a big mean meanie bad guy boyfriend for not letting her get that tat, but he’s prob sitting there going “ 🤷‍♂️ it was just really ugly I was trying to be nice as it goes”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In her mind he was just a big mean meanie bad guy boyfriend for not letting her get that tat, but he’s prob sitting there going “ 🤷‍♂️ it was just really ugly I was trying to be nice as it goes”
And probably also why he went, "Er babe, I'm not sure those tights or that bag go with your dress" when she wanted to dress like Su Pollard ran through a jumble sale in a hurricane.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And probably also why he went, "Er babe, I'm not sure those tights or that bag go with your dress" when she wanted to dress like Su Pollard.
C: “okay I’m ready!! How do I look!!”
O: “oh erm I’m not sure that burlap sack, busted doc martins, and circus leader coat is right for meeting my parents for the first time at the Shard”
C: I am OPPRESSED!!!!!!! First it was not letting me eat what I want…. And now my CLOTHES?!
O: “Carrie when I told you not to eat that chicken it’s because you were about you eat a gone off chicken breast, you would’ve gotten sick”
C: “Well that is not important!!! in the capital of IRRELEVANT !! ITS CONTROLLING OLIVER.”
O: this witch is ridiculous as soon as covid is over and I get that camera i want I am out of here… you can do it oli just think of the rent ur saving just a few more months

• Haha
Reactions: 42
all the people posting they’ve “found” Carrie’s new book and tagging Joel. Obviously they’re desperate for a repost and know he will provide.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.