Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I'll give them this one... maybe they just want to sit by the water without screaming kids running around lol. Can't blame them
---
The Ivi Mare around $300 a night... double the voucher cost they had a tantrum about in Paris... Did they beg for this? Pay out of pocket?
Well for someone who's already buying soft toys for their offspring I'd have thought a family resort would have given them a taste of what's to come! That Joelle really is something else! First hour of sunbathing and he's fighting online and having to be told off by subs!! You are a nasty, argumentative lad aren't you? Possibly never told off by mummy and now under the thumb of mummy mark 2! For a 36 year old he acts wierd!

Reactions: 26
Carrie earns a LOT of money. Asking £35+ for a 1min cameo video is good business sense as people will pay it. A rip off / gross to us, but I know I would definitely sit on cameo for a few hours if it meant it basically paid for my holiday!
I've bought cameos from a couple of MT stars and they're amazing value because they both sang for me. If you ever want a stagey cameo go for one of the ones who go above and beyond and give you your money's worth. FYI it was David Hunter and Vicki Manser. The people who charge a lot for a simple 30 second 'hi this is such and such and I just wanted to say hello' seem a total rip off for me.

Reactions: 10
Okay…
C7C98289-1257-41A7-81C4-DB74FE94A3BA.jpeg

Which one of you did this? I just wanted to see what the Broadway Cinders was like and there is advertising! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tbh given they’re planning to have kids soon it’s fair enough wanting to go to an adult only resort.
-adults onyl doesn’t mean we will get more naked pics. Though who knows with those two.

Carrie is looking good in the Cyprus pics she’s definitely lost a lot of weight post engagement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Do we reckon they'll go on another holiday for their 1 year anniversary?

I also wonder what vomit inducing post they'll put up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know time moves quickly but … Disney, Paris, Iceland, Scotland, Rome, Pompeii (since it’s important to keep those separate) and Cyprus in the last three months????? and we never really heard what happened in Pompeii right? It makes me a bit nauseous especially when she begs for charity donations, subscribers and cameos. They’ve gone from entertaining messes to disgusting money grabbers. And do we think they are paying for this stuff or is it wedding presents from parents? Credit cards? It’s mind boggling watching the money go through the shredder lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Carrie is sucking her stomach in so hard I don't know how she can still breathe 🤣 on Joel's stories you can see him pan the camera over to where she's on the sun lounger and she quickly sucks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know time moves quickly but … Disney, Paris, Iceland, Scotland, Rome, Pompeii (since it’s important to keep those separate) and Cyprus in the last three months????? and we never really heard what happened in Pompeii right? It makes me a bit nauseous especially when she begs for charity donations, subscribers and cameos. They’ve gone from entertaining messes to disgusting money grabbers. And do we think they are paying for this stuff or is it wedding presents from parents? Credit cards? It’s mind boggling watching the money go through the shredder lately.
Anyone would think they don't like being at home together living the 'normal' married life

Reactions: 24
It is weird how they both use ownership labels for eachother. It suggests not only that they are possessions, but also a distance and lack of intimacy.

I've never known a married couple do that. Sure occasionally, but so constantly and on social media? It's just a bit bizarre and not very loving.
Even Joel’s mom uses “daughter in law” instead of Carrie’s actual name. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 15
The reason Carrie is only posting for subscribers is because she saw that Oliver and Alessia posted exactly one pic respectively to their grid about the Barbados vacation. Yes they posted lots of stories and I know people were annoyed with their posing and pda in some stories. But they kept it pretty simple when it came to actual posts on their profiles. Carrie still wants to overshare, plus she wants money, so this is her way of getting that, while keeping her professional (lol) account for once vacation post-free. Though I bet we’ll get a photo dump anyway at one point.

Reactions: 11
Wait they're already abroad again? Very relatable in the midst of this financial inflation nightmare. Wonder what their carbon footprint is like lately.

Reactions: 37
If this is a much needed holiday, wait for after the tour; she’ll need a month abroad at least

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good bleeping Lord how many holidays have they been on in the 11 months they’ve been a couple??? Have some tact you morons, people can’t afford to pay bills and you’re on holiday every month. So deserved after doing bugger all every week my arse. If we’re generous and say Joel is on stage 20 mins for each show, he does a whole 160 mins of work per week. Disgusting

Reactions: 31
Oh, don’t worry guys, Carrie’s holiday content will be viewable by paying subscribers only… And all of Tattle too 😉 Here’s what we’ve got so far:
0FF3A4EC-8700-42C7-9363-542F05D632C2.jpeg

DEAF4326-306C-4920-ADBC-62191B8F572B.jpeg

69D8FE43-33B5-4334-8AF3-E4129D143902.jpeg

BB3A69AE-98AB-4FCB-A521-C25AF9F78581.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
yes. Quite often it’ll be the manager / PR that writes them and then it’ll be attributed to the person. Totally standard in the industry! Sometimes it’ll be changed slightly to be in the persons ‘voice’ but when it comes to things like this, there are hoops to go through rather than just said celebrity writing it out and posting by themselves
I see, so it's just damage control basically. I won't believe an apology now 😂

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230410_141248_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230410_141259_Instagram.jpg

Granted, she is tagged in this, but come on Carrie. 2 minutes is a bit desperate, and put your phone down and enjoy your cocktail and your book.

I've got a poorly child lying on me, that rips my book out of my hand but happily let's me scroll on my phone. I've no better excuse, but if I was in a child free place, which my new husband and alcohol I would not be looking at my phone!

Eta: Joel also having liked it in the past half hour 🙄 they are well suited

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.