Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sanctified

VIP Member
She mentioned she breakup in this podcast too. “I was in a relationship for 5 years and he up and left one morning”

jesus Carrie.
I'm sure there was an actual conversation rather than him just disappearing. She really likes to make Oli look bad doesn't she? For someone who is 'plunged into happiness', she can't admit that someone just fell out of love with her?

Reactions: 48

Sanctified

VIP Member
View attachment 2077175

Joel was off last night….clearly missing shows is something they both have in common
Maybe he's still stuck on that traffic island in London :cry:
"But now that I'm 30 ..."

Like she's suddenly and instantly, worldly wise or something 🤣
She really does hold a lot of store in having passed her 30th birthday.
Love it's just a random calendar date. It means nothing other than you get some presents and some cake. You don't get a "wise 30 year old" certificate in the post from the King.

She is so preachy it's unreal ...
Whenever she says 'now that I'm 30' she sounds so passive aggressive. She doesn't do anything different compared to how she used to. 'i'm 30 now so everything I do is the proper way and this is how one must act and approach life'. You didn't grow a beard or take a vow of silence and go live in the mountains. You had a birthday.

She's had one of the easiest lives I've seen, so I don't want to be hearing anything like that out of her.

Carrie. Your '30 talk' is extremely damaging. Please stop it. (just as a personal comment)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sanctified

VIP Member
First of all, the commenter obviously took a month off from following CHF because she thinks this is news.
Second, is this an anniversary? I don’t think we’re at the 2 month since wedding mark yet and the 1 yr anniversary of their first date/move in is still a month away.
Has she said ANYTHING about the new play she signed on for?
Imagine celebrating a wedding anniversary before your first relationship anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Ah yes. The healthiest couples always post Q&A stories about their ex, promptly delete them and then follow up with a post about relationship advice right after 🤣
Can't-help-but-out-herself-Fletcher strikes again.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
She really showed her commitment to being 'not like other girls' when she chose Joel. Truly, NO other girls would go there.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm actually with him on This Morning tbh. The fact that such a high profile TV actively encouraged/dismissed bad behaviour towards a fellow entertainment industry format is very poor.

Behaviour in theatres, and in public in general, is getting rapidly worse and more entitled. It absolutely needs addressing and a TV show with such a large platform should not be actively encouraging bad behaviour

It's yet another poor content decision on This Mornings part. Issue an apology? I'm not sure but they absolutely should address it

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
So I don’t think Joel would get a mortgage due to his contract with Hamilton… word is, it’s not been renewed…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Carrie's basically Lydia Bennet from Pride and Prejudice giggling over how she's the grown-up now and gets the best place at the table because she's a married woman!!!!111 when she's clearly no more mature than she was before she had the ring on her finger, and has, if anything, regressed

• Haha
  • Heart

jdott

Have we ever seen Joel post about his own family and their achievements? Or just those connected to the Fletchers?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
The description of the video:
disneypodcast.png

Absolutely reeks of privilege. 'my family were never well off' my arse. A family who can afford over 25 holidays to Disney is absolutely well off. And a 'wall of loungefly bags'? Those things are like £70+ each.

Also cackling at the fact they put Gi's SIL and Tom's sister before her actual name.

• Haha
  • Wow

cubby91

Joel is the shameful drunken shag you’d instantly regret and never want to talk about/be reminded of but suddenly you’d find him cropping up everywhere and bumping into him at events/train stations/supermarket etc and not be able to shake him at all. This is what she married!!
Christ, I don't think I'd even shag him when drunk.

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230405_184419_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184422_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184424_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184427_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184429_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184432_Chrome.jpg

Sorry if my comment will sound insensitive to anyone but the part about triggering each other's unhealed wounds is the most selfish and absurd thing I have heard in my life.
You need to do extensive work on yourself in order to heal any emotional wounds you have before getting a partner. It's not fair to put that on them and expect them to help you heal from past wounds.

The video is toxic, just like Carrie. This is her saying between the lines: I'm not over Oliver, still hurting and will occasionally lash out about it and take it out on you because you trigger me, but hey it's your job to help me heal these wounds. I couldn't bother to take the time alone to heal before starting a relationship with you.

I have a massive dislike for Joel (you know well I find him unbearable, unwashed and unattractive), but it's still unfair to put all of your emotional baggage in the hands of your partner, because they will help you heal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45