Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to thread no 63 for our favorite former West End star Carrie Hope Fletcher Montague!! We're all stranded here on Tattle, the captial of influencer gossip!!!!!

Winning title credit goes to @Ripley Rose Kat :)

Previous thread

If anyone's up for doing a recap, that would be amazing <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap:

Recent highlights of Carrie's Insta include her and Joel in the most awkward snog of all time (handily captured by Scott) and her holding a mouse that Edgar caught. At least she says it was her, the hands look like those of an 80-something. Maybe they're reflecting her internal state, like Dorian Gray's picture?

Carrie's tour is underway and she's determined to give The Sonder Society / Hatefuls their money's worth. So she showed up in a fugly old dress and ripped tights, she's gotta be relatable, doesn't wanna scare the fans away. And made it clear she's done barely any rehearsals despite how far in advance this tour was booked. She also performed a #secret gig with JoJo's Bizarre Hairline, evidently testing the waters for them to go on another tour together and / or him to be a warm-up act for her.

Carrie is NOT doing the Treason tour but is busy, busy, busy with work until December. We don't know exactly what she has lined up after "An Open Book" wraps

Keeping it classy as always by liking tweets gloating about the poor reception of Bad Cinderella on Broadway. Yes ALW's son has very sadly passed away recently, but she don't care-bear, it's ALL about her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wanted to comment on this picture but the thread closed so I will just copy this here, I know my workday was manic today and I am exhausted but reading this made me even more exhausted because my god did she use many words to say the same damn thing. Did the interviewer (is this a word?) write down everything she said or did she write in the answers and the magazine/website just copy pasted it all?

1680187622593.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wanted to comment on this picture but the thread closed so I will just copy this here, I know my workday was manic today and I am exhausted but reading this made me even more exhausted because my god did she use many words to say the same damn thing. Did the interviewer (is this a word?) write down everything she said or did she write in the answers and the magazine/website just copy pasted it all?

View attachment 2066558
I suggest a new drinking game: doing shots anytime she says she's excited.

#bestsellingauthor 🤡🤡🤡🤡
I've seen kids in primary school with a more extensive vocabulary than hers. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2066558
IDK if I'm just tired but this was so funny to read wtf...the venues...the venues, NEW VENUES, OLD VENUES, SO MANY VENUES YOU SEE, NEW PLACES OLD PLACES, THE VENUES! I'M 30!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In regards to the new picture of her and Joel, why do they keep posting so many of these horribly awkward kissing pictures??
What's wrong with handholding, or laughing together or sunset gazing or an arm over her chair? Why do they keep doing this to us, have they no mercy 🤢🤢🤢

Also, what in the duck is with Joel smooshing her nose again; does he have some weird nose dominance issues 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In regards to the new picture of her and Joel, why do they keep posting so many of these horribly awkward kissing pictures??
What's wrong with handholding, or laughing together or sunset gazing or an arm over her chair? Why do they keep doing this to us, have they no mercy 🤢🤢🤢

Also, what in the duck is with Joel smooshing her nose again; does he have some weird nose dominance issues 😬
Cause they have to show that they’re soooooo in love and Oli and Alessia did a kissing video so they have to show they kiss too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharing this as it made me laugh … was watching random Instagram reels and one from This Morning came up … is Holly a Tattler ? 👀

47B2A946-0438-4D15-9456-5A593CFF9A5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I am a member of a theatre group on Facebook and so many of the other members are in love with Carrie. They were posting about the actress playing Cinders on Broadway, saying she wasn’t a patch on Carrie, Carrie is amazing etc. It’s so mean spirited to trash another performer like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I am a member of a theatre group on Facebook and so many of the other members are in love with Carrie. They were posting about the actress playing Cinders on Broadway, saying she wasn’t a patch on Carrie, Carrie is amazing etc. It’s so mean spirited to trash another performer like that.
It is, but they know that Carrie would absolutely approve of this kind of comments. Her fans are as bad as her.

Reactions: 12
Ok, so it seems I have some catching up to do but I needed to come on here to say I've finally seen Heathers in the flesh today, and it was fabulous! The acting was really strong too, which made me so thankful that I've waited to see a decent actress as Veronica as Carries constipated faces would have thrown me right off. I'm not the most clued up in the MT world but my goodness, why Carrie would get cast in anything going forward, when there are 'lesser known' but far more talented actors around, is beyond me!

Reactions: 7
Does her tour not start until May 18th? I wonder what she's got planned for April. Did I read they're away again to Vienna or somewhere in central Europe?

Does she have a schedule of rehearsals for said tour or is she just winging it last minute a la 'Once'?

Reactions: 6
So Joel's confirmed dates off are 10th-13th April. Bets on which country they're visiting this time? :rolleyes:

She said they're gonna 'spend some time in the sun' aka by the pool doing duck all the entire time. I'm gonna guess Lanzarote or Gran Canaria or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Joel's confirmed dates off are 10th-13th April. Bets on which country they're visiting this time? :rolleyes:

She said they're gonna 'spend some time in the sun' aka by the pool doing duck all the entire time. I'm gonna guess Lanzarote or Gran Canaria or something.
I bleeping hope they do not, I’m off to Fuerteventura and Lanzarote from the 10th to the 16th and the last thing I’d like to see is the sun shining on their asscracks. I’d be STRANDED!!! IN THE CAPTIAL OF VOMITING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

That means swimming costume and asscrack photos galore. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
3 days isn't that long, I'm thinking some all-inclusive place in Spain or Greece

With all this holiday and it only being March, will they even make it to WDW this year?! 🫣😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
3 days isn't that long, I'm thinking some all-inclusive place in Spain or Greece

With all this holiday and it only being March, will they even make it to WDW this year?! 🫣😲
I did initially think Greece but thought that's more of a place you'd want to spend a decent chunk of time in? If I had to spend time in a resort for 2-3 days, I'd just go to Spain and save places like Greece for a 'proper' holiday.

Carrie said Joel had 'a few days' left of holiday or something. So I wonder if after this holiday, that's his holiday done? I would have said definitely if they can get freebies from Gi's contacts - but maybe Carrie will leave Joel behind 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.