Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrem

VIP Member
I'll admit the comments/jokes on the mother in law's appearance make me comfortable and I find them out of place.

I'm all about making comments about Carrie and Joel's appearance and I've done that, these are their threads and they're annoying twats. But their parents have nothing to do with that, they should be kept out of it IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 120

Ellie_Rose

1489D161-0068-4B45-A76D-7FB7F1C7C3EA.jpeg

Your face when you notice your ex is still talking about you despite being married to some other dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 114

disneys

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

docmum

VIP Member
Don't be too hard on Crabbie...We always have so much fun and a good laugh on here about her and her crazy life...Sure at her expense but she is kind of funny...Crabbie let No Nek moved in her B&B on their first date and married him less than a year after Oli the Hottie broke her heart...Her life and her relationship with No Neck is pure comedy gold if you ask me...🤡😂🤡
I still haven’t had a birthday since their first date 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

disneys

VIP Member
I still haven’t had a birthday since their first date 🤣
My little girl is turning 1 this weekend

when she was conceived , Carrie was with Ollie
when she was born , Carrie was single
when she was 6 months old , Carrie was engaged
now , on her first birthday , Carrie will be married

Just to put it into perspective how batshit this all is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She mentioned she breakup in this podcast too. “I was in a relationship for 5 years and he up and left one morning”

jesus Carrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

zadietells

I’m still plodding on through the previous thread (this is the only thread I still read every single post trying to catch up!) but just wanted to say… my younger sister passed away suddenly a few weeks ago so I’m not feeling super cheery right now (another reason to be several threads behind), but @Accionoodles spotify playlist is the only thing that has made me genuinely laugh out loud in weeks. Thank you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230402-180852.png

Not sure why she's bragging, this is what any decent partner would do
(also this feels like a dig at Oliver)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

geniefromdownunder

Do we think this is an early April fool? Released too soon by accident?
Nothing about this gels for me. Mel and Neil are infinitely more famous. Does anyone know who she is outside of musical theatre?
---
Theatreboard are going in😂
Getting in early - Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 - About as welcome as a yeast infection 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I disagree that Carrie can’t sell anything nowadays. I got an ad for her book on Spotify yesterday and it was a great endorsement for paying for Spotify premium

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Beanz17

21BF8525-91EF-4D43-A5BD-A97469489919.jpeg

She’s so desperate to make it seem like she’s been a wife for so long. Carrot, you’ve been together for 5 minutes, the in-laws have probably been in town ONCE since you started dating their ogre spawn 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Looks like when you pull the foreskin back on an uncircumcised penis to reveal the head.

Screenshot_20230402_214933_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73