Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Carrie Hope Fletcher #64
Her husband stands in the middle of the road, with a hoodie that makes him look like a chode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

kev1974

VIP Member
View attachment 2076869
View attachment 2076870
Carrie’s response to someone commenting that they wished she showed less of the parade/show and more of her and Scott.

So many words when she said so little.
"But now that I'm 30 ..."

Like she's suddenly and instantly, worldly wise or something 🤣
She really does hold a lot of store in having passed her 30th birthday.
Love it's just a random calendar date. It means nothing other than you get some presents and some cake. You don't get a "wise 30 year old" certificate in the post from the King.

She is so preachy it's unreal ...

• Haha
Reactions: 67

kcab0231

Chatty Member
View attachment 2082646
She’s so desperate to make it seem like she’s been a wife for so long. Carrot, you’ve been together for 5 minutes, the in-laws have probably been in town ONCE since you started dating their ogre spawn 😂
Making out it’s some age old tradition of them giving her fox’s sweets - you’ve literally know them less than a year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 67

disneys

VIP Member
Sharing this as it made me laugh … was watching random Instagram reels and one from This Morning came up … is Holly a Tattler ? 👀

47B2A946-0438-4D15-9456-5A593CFF9A5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

figgypud

Chatty Member
I'll admit the comments/jokes on the mother in law's appearance make me comfortable and I find them out of place.

I'm all about making comments about Carrie and Joel's appearance and I've done that, these are their threads and they're annoying twats. But their parents have nothing to do with that, they should be kept out of it IMO.
Me too. She's a middle-aged woman going to the theatre, appearance isn't everything. She looks absolutely fine.

Reactions: 65
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.
“Look of love”. Man looks like Quasimodo

• Haha
Reactions: 63

dull-board1243

VIP Member
C14E3A0C-1D3F-400A-87A1-43413B1421F5.jpeg

615AA166-C8FC-4251-B530-F6229B30DB5C.jpeg

Carrie’s response to someone commenting that they wished she showed less of the parade/show and more of her and Scott.

So many words when she said so little.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I was just having a skim through the Bad Cinderella soundtrack on Spotify to get a feel for how bad everyone says it it. There are like two decent songs but the rest is truly awful, and without having seen the show Cinderella comes across as a dickheaded pick me rather than a fierce example of an independent woman. However, my absolute favourite moment from one of the songs (So Long reprise) is when Carrie in character says this:

[CINDERELLA, spoken]
What? This is crazy
You can't just marry some random stranger, what are you thinking?

….. Oop …..

0ABCBEEA-B72A-435A-96B1-056F1FFD0F2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61