Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Carries just returned from her Worldwide Privacy Tour, now she's embarking on her Worldwide Happiness Tour

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Heinous was the one I was thinking of, thank you. So proud of your good memory !!!!!
You could train a parrot to say:

"Gorgeous"
"MY WIFE"
"So proud!"
"BITCHES!!!!!!!!"
"STRANDED! IN THE CAPTIAL! OF FRANCE!"
"Mrs Montague"
"You'll be back"

And it'd be fulfilling about 90% of the functions JoJo does

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry, I also agree with Joel here. If the twatty audience members hadn't mentioned that This Morning said singing along was alright, he might have been a bit OTT in his response but they were literally using This Morning to justify their appalling behaviour.

I've worked in theatres and fully support the recent drive to bring etiquette to audience members. The level of drinking, entitlement and disrespect to staff, performers and fellow audience members is unacceptable and it's HEINOUS* for a TV show to endorse singing along at the theatre. You just don't unless you're told you can.

*sorry, had to Carrie for a second there

• Heart

nymeria

Maybe it’s because I just turned 30 last month, but I didn’t get the memo of the things I can and can’t do now. I live my life the way I did when I was 29, maybe I’ll get expelled from the 30s club :( . Please, Care Bear, continue enlightening us on how to properly be 30, the world is so lost without you.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The vibes I get from what we see of Joel's behaviour is like when you get unwanted attention from the office clown or that weirdo at the pub who tries to buy you a drink, or someone who incessantly messages, etc. He takes up way too much space, and I don't necessarily mean build wise, but character wise, ego-wise, annoyance-wise. If I had to work or live with him I would be stressed out. He strikes me as loud, crass, demanding, unintelligent blundering oaf.

nymeria

Even the woman in the background is like wtf. This isn't funny or cute

Also,
View attachment 2074128

'you are my wife' stfu
I know we’ve moved on from this story, but I have just realised why it bothers me as much. If he had said “you deserve it because I love you” it could have been cute (even if it’s JoJo). But “you deserve it cause you are my wife” sounds possessive as fuck.

Reactions: 38
Definitely desperate. She had been single for almost four months at that point and had already tried dating apps. Muscato was still not available. She's still not over Oliver, but staying alone for a while was absolutely out of the question. And what better way (in her tiny deluded mind) to show the world she's over him than marrying a man she can barely stand after eight months of very public dating??
I've known several women over the years that essentially view relationships like a board game where the "goal" isn't happiness but moving ahead faster than someone else - being the first of your friends to have a baby, or marrying before your ex does, or buying a house together while everyone you know is still renting, etc. I guarantee Carrie believes she has somehow won because she's married and Oliver and Alessia are "only" dating, regardless of who's happier in the relationship

• Sick

Hurrem

VIP Member
Yes Carrie, it is just you 😂 Anyone else would be mortified!
No one sits around talking about how heartbroken they were after their ex dumped them when they are in a new relationship and have been plunged into happiness.

It is disrespectful to your current partner to keep bringing out how much pain you felt and how heartbroken you were. But maybe that's just me. Sending love. 😻😻😻

• Haha
I’ve done two half marathons. The first was four days after my ex died unexpectedly and I was on the fence about whether or not I should pull out because I hadn’t eaten or slept in those four days. Managed it in almost 3h flat. My second one I blew my knee out at the 12th mile and hobbled over the finish line in 3h10. I can’t imagine how slowly she must’ve walked to get that time to be honest. I’m not a fast runner at all, and that second one was a little over a mile of the slowest walking of my life…
Also I’d be so fucking annoyed if someone’s partner was in the middle of the course making a fucking instagram video. Fuck off Joel

• Heart
  • Haha

clo-jo11

Screenshot_20230403_114522_Chrome.jpg

For a bit more perspective, she was nearly in the bottom 500 runners out of over 17,000, and in the bottom 50 for women in her age group. I'm not great at maths but my my calculation she's in the last 3% of everyone who ran yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I probably couldn't even finish, but I haven't done half marathons and a marathon before, and I'm not asking people do donate while putting in the bare minimum effort??

• Wow

apples38

I'd be mortified if I was Oliver. Imagine breaking up with someone and then not only do they talk about you all the time, but they even go so far as to answer made up questions about why they talk about you. It must be exhausting.

Lucky escape for him for sure!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Hello and welcome to thread no 63 for our favorite former West End star Carrie Hope Fletcher Montague!! We're all stranded here on Tattle, the captial of influencer gossip!!!!!

Winning title credit goes to @Ripley Rose Kat :)

Previous thread

If anyone's up for doing a recap, that would be amazing <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Guys I think we should be really worried...McFly have a new music video out and No Neck hasn't reposted about it or posted HOW PROUD HE IS OF HIS FAMOUS BRO-IN- LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I call the police to ask them to check that he is not STRANDED!!!!!!!!!!!! IN CARRIE'S B&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CAPTIAL OF TUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I just stand down?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 🤡😂🤡

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 - Stand down Carrot and Karen. Sending love, Tattle xoxo

• Haha