Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too Much

VIP Member
Just wanted to say that this is such a nice thread and I feel comfy here.

Had a bad experience on another thread and it shook my opinion of Tattle, but you guys are the best :m

And as I've said before, so many people here are laugh out loud funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sanctified

VIP Member
Making out it’s some age old tradition of them giving her fox’s sweets - you’ve literally know them less than a year 🙄
She's gonna start carrying a bag of those sweets in her bag now so she can 'carry on the tradition from her ILs to give to her own children one day' 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

MistyWindows

VIP Member
On another note, ffs Carrie. Now I’m craving Fox’s fruits/and or glacier mints so I tried to add them to my Tesco order but they don’t stock them 😭 so I actually am jealous of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
STRANDED!!!! IN CONFECTIONERY JEALOUSLY!!!!!!!! THE CAPTIAL OF INFLUENCER ENVY!!!!!

P.S I can’t stand her fluttery way with words, ‘showered’ with them? God sake I doubt Joel’s mam tipped the bag over her head. Or maybe she did and chose the hardest sweets in revenge for the cheese and onion wedding? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Mark81

VIP Member
Also, a bag of fox's sweets isn't exactly a flex present from inlaws is it.

Plus, I don't recall her mentioning them as her 'favs' before

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

That poster is so badly edited. At first, I honestly thought a fan had photoshopped the headshots on 🙈

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
He has literally put me off Hamilton. Good riddance when his contract ends.
Honestly Joel is kind of great casting for King George. The character is meant to be somewhat of a joke, sassy, arrogant, creepy, slightly grotesque etc.

Basically Joel is playing himself. Similar to when he was in waitress.

• Haha

jolene4745

VIP Member
Why is Carrie even still talking about the breakup?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Both of them have moved on, Carrie’s even married! If she’s so happy like she says she is then why keep talking about it? I’m not saying it wasn’t devastating and heartbreaking, but like girl you’re married! Make it make sense.

Also, is Joel so damn oblivious that he doesn’t see this is unhealthy and she’s not over her ex? Does he not care and just wants to say his brother in law is Tom from Mcfly? Or is he using her as much as she’s using him? WTF? I can’t. I honestly can’t. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

ruthg19

Do you know what pisses me off most about this Carrie-Oliver thing? It’s that it always has me thinking - how fucking charmed and privileged must her life be that the worst thing that’s ever happened to her is her boyfriend breaking up with her? I mean, seriously?

If she’d actually experienced any real hardship in life (and I hope she never does), a break up wouldn’t even be Top 5 of her problems.

Trust me. And I’m someone who, admittedly, does get self-indulgently sad about a lot of things that may not be a big problem in the real world. I also have mental illness and still have the self-awareness to recognise that, whilst I may be upset or feel lonely, I also go to sleep every night in a warm bed, which is a lot more than many other people have.

She needs to grow the fuck up and get some awareness about what it’s like to have real problems. A break-up is so fucking insignificant to anyone else who actually has to face proper hardship in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

kev1974

VIP Member
I wanna see it 😂
View attachment 2084002
‘Daughter in law’- Joel’s mums another one that can’t use names.
I love that mum-in-law says she is seeing "Sheridan" and not "Shirley Valentine".

Odd that Carrot hasn't launched into a diatribe about it being the character not the actress that you go to see?
"Gail - we paid for Shirley Valentine and we got to see Shirley Valentine. Don't make it about Sheridan Smith please"

😝

• Haha
Reactions: 41

cathasach

Insisting on more or less chaperoning her throughout the entire race screams control more than it does support. Honestly, the way he habitually (almost without exception?!) refers to her as HIS WIFE!!!!! rather than ever using her name is so telling. That ‘you are my wife’ IG story is so fucking absurd that it barely seems real.

Reactions: 40

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
She’s so thin skinned she’s transparent.
‘I just wanted to be in the moment’ was sufficient if a response was warranted at all.

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I just find it ironic that Crabbie, Debbie and Shrek are kicking off about it - but not ONCE did they say a peep about all the hatefuls screaming and carrying on when Carrie came on the stage in Heathers!
I sat next to a group of Carrot Cult members when the lead vegetable was in it at Heathers and they sang through the show. Screamed. Cried and generally were OTT. Asked them to give it a rest. Ignored. Moved to another seat but their front row behaviour continued. Attention seekers.

• Sick
  • Haha