Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolene4745

VIP Member
Carrie, we know you read here so I just wanted to give you this message from the bottom of my heart, and please hear me out. You are a MASSIVE dickhead!!!! You and your husband are MASSIVE cunts!! Sending love!!!! 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I’m 25, and single. I kissed someone at the club last weekend and am probably never gonna see him again. Should I have moved in with him the next day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

F0rg3tm3n0t

2CD2BFD9-BE65-4423-B86F-E7965128AF1A.png

I thought they were going to keep their proposal story private? Or talk about it together? But never mind, Carrie has gone on a podcast talk about it anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Mark81

VIP Member
When you mention your ex more than your new husband....there's a problem.

What she (and many influencers) don't get is followers notice things and patterns. When you follow people and see them almost daily you pick up on a lot of things.

Reactions: 58

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Love the way she tries to make herself sound reasonable and mature. You still married the guy after eight months, you idiot :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
So bored of these two. Taking a break from this thread. Expecting to come back to a divorce or these two having the world's first kid

Maybe by the time i come back Joel will have been cancelled for his racist/sexist past, and carries career will have finally tanked 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lilykins

VIP Member
Joel is the shameful drunken shag you’d instantly regret and never want to talk about/be reminded of but suddenly you’d find him cropping up everywhere and bumping into him at events/train stations/supermarket etc and not be able to shake him at all. This is what she married!!

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Her rant genuinely reminds me of when this guy I went to Uni with posted a status about vaccines being 5G and someone said “I don’t think they’re putting 5G in me mate, I still can’t get a signal in Tesco” as a joke and this guy went on a FIVE PARAGRAPH rant and finished it off with “just thought you should know”

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
The thing is, she's not 'happy to talk about it' because she has not once said anything kind about their relationship since he left her. It's been nothing but negativity and how she was the victim and Oli was the bad guy. She's only happy to talk about it if it makes it look like she was some saint who was trapped in a relationship for 5 years and 'couldn't be herself'.

None of this is making you look good Carrie.

View attachment 2073613

Not sure why she's bragging, this is what any decent partner would do
(also this feels like a dig at Oliver)
Guys, why the HELL is he standing in the road. I know he’s on a traffic island, but could you imagine how distracting that would be to run past someone literally standing stock-still in the middle of the road? I for one would do a double-take if I saw a man-sized slug out in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

nymeria

So Joel's confirmed dates off are 10th-13th April. Bets on which country they're visiting this time? :rolleyes:

She said they're gonna 'spend some time in the sun' aka by the pool doing fuck all the entire time. I'm gonna guess Lanzarote or Gran Canaria or something.
I fucking hope they do not, I’m off to Fuerteventura and Lanzarote from the 10th to the 16th and the last thing I’d like to see is the sun shining on their asscracks. I’d be STRANDED!!! IN THE CAPTIAL OF VOMITING!!!

• Haha

geniefromdownunder

Can I just say, if I were ever stupid enough to marry Joel (or someone like him) I'd be begging Jolene to take my man.

Last edited:
  • Haha