Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
View attachment 2082646
She’s so desperate to make it seem like she’s been a wife for so long. Carrot, you’ve been together for 5 minutes, the in-laws have probably been in town ONCE since you started dating their ogre spawn 😂
The in-laws 😂 not Joel’s parents, no. Her whole personality right now is being married. She doesn’t care about the man she married, just that he gave her this status of being a wife, of being able to say she’s married.

Reactions: 53

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't pay £70 plus to hear Karen from Grimsby shrieking like a dying animal singing out of tune to a song she doesn't actually know the lyrics too

If there's an encouraged encore at the end during the bows then yeah it's fine to sing along. But during the actual show? Nope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mushkala

Chatty Member
Bet she wouldn't be too pleased if Joel did the same... oh wait, maybe not...he'd have to make one up...
Can you imagine if Joel had a much better looking ex he fixated on? Carrie would not be able to handle that

Reactions: 52

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This just popped up on my Facebook. There was a cast photoshoot and Carrie wasn't there. 💀

Screenshot_20230404_083721_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Okgolightly

VIP Member
This reminds me of a woman I used to work with; she was supposed to be getting married, had the venue etc all booked, when they broke up. A year later to the day she got married to someone else in the SAME venue, wearing her original wedding dress and using all her original decor. She’s now divorced…

• Wow
  • Haha

T3PO

Chatty Member
I'll admit the comments/jokes on the mother in law's appearance make me comfortable and I find them out of place.

I'm all about making comments about Carrie and Joel's appearance and I've done that, these are their threads and they're annoying twats. But their parents have nothing to do with that, they should be kept out of it IMO.
100%. We don’t know anything about his Mum nor should we so parents should be out of bounds.

• Heart

kcab0231

Chatty Member
View attachment 2073613

Not sure why she's bragging, this is what any decent partner would do
(also this feels like a dig at Oliver)
Didn’t Oliver turn up to surprise her when she did the London marathon?! Sure it was in between shows but I could’ve got that wrong???

Although I think he just stopped to see her briefly once on the course - maybe this is her letting him know once wasn’t enough

Reactions: 50

emmer_moans

VIP Member
View attachment 2073613

Not sure why she's bragging, this is what any decent partner would do
(also this feels like a dig at Oliver)
But Oliver was seen cheering her on at the sidelines last time she ran a marathon… so he did support her! She’s trying to act like she has never had this support. :rolleyes:

P.s. with his hood up he looks like an unwashed man

• Haha

lazygossip

I wanted to comment on this picture but the thread closed so I will just copy this here, I know my workday was manic today and I am exhausted but reading this made me even more exhausted because my god did she use many words to say the same damn thing. Did the interviewer (is this a word?) write down everything she said or did she write in the answers and the magazine/website just copy pasted it all?

View attachment 2066558
IDK if I'm just tired but this was so funny to read wtf...the venues...the venues, NEW VENUES, OLD VENUES, SO MANY VENUES YOU SEE, NEW PLACES OLD PLACES, THE VENUES! I'M 30!

• Haha
  • Heart

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I honestly feel like Carrie is only seeing the things Joel does and the way he treats her in relation to Oliver. It’s like she’s taken all the negatives of her relationship with Oliver, and the things she wanted from him, seen how Joel willingly and enthusiastically fills those gaps (outwardly supporting her, piling on praise, posting her all over social media, showering her with gifts, actually wanting to marry her and talk about a future with her etc.) and just gone, wow, he is everything I ever wanted!! 😍 Without realising that, sure, Joel fills the holes she felt in her relationship with Oliver, but this is an entirely different relationship. She wanted those those things from Oliver, not just from anyone. Joel might not have any of the red flags Oliver had but he also doesn’t have any of the green flags (you know, like, Carrie actually loving him and wanting to shag him), and then obviously has entirely his own new ones which she just chooses to ignore.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Carrot reposting Jodie’s story about not going to drama school like it applies to her.
Laughable. Jodie came from an actual working class background and didn’t have a rock star for a brother.
Carrot has never struggled to get in the door.
She didn’t go to drama school because she didn’t get in not because her lack of privilege denied her entrance.

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230405-154123.png

I think she got a lot of difficult questions today, she's gone off in a strop 😂

Doing Q&As just open up a can of worms, if she is going to get defensive all the time she just should stop doing them

Sending love! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 49

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I’m 25, and single. I kissed someone at the club last weekend and am probably never gonna see him again. Should I have moved in with hun the next day?
He will dm you on off for the next 8 years. Meanwhile you’ll date someone who should’ve been just a friends with benefits situationship. You’ll try make him want to marry you but that’s just not what he wants. He will dump you and then guy from the club will ask you out. 10 months later you’ll marry him.

• Haha
Reactions: 49