Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please let it be. I'm not convinced these two should be parents. And if it's to be, let it happen in a year or so rather than this ridiculously desperate timescale. She'll probably sneeze out baby #spon #ad Carromeo Montague next month tho.
Baby Carromeo Spontagew will be here by next week with the rate they're going. But luckily they Tom Carrie has the money and the inevitable sponsorships to pay someone to properly look after the poor spawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah she'll end up calling it something like Meryfindor or Persophone, Luna for girls

And for boys something like Barnicus or apollo or even Atlas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah she'll end up calling it something like Meryfindor or Persophone, Luna for girls

Technically it should be Proserpina if they go with Roman names, but I doubt the ‘most geekiest’ Carrie and Joel know there’s a difference.

Reactions: 7
If Carrie’s character names are anything to go by, and if the Fletcher family are anything to go by, the baby would be named something bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Introducing our new baby Gaius Caesar Augustus Germanicus Fletcher-Montagspew named for our favourite Roman emperor, because we’re massive history nerds.
---
*Caligula totally didn’t do anything wrong…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I loved Italy and I am looking to go back at the end of the year!

My worst experience of Italy was being called a "stupid American" - Never been so offended in my life.

Not at the stupid part, but the American part :LOL:
(No offence to any Americans here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve found some clips of Once on Tiktok, was Carrie meant to sing in a Czech accent or something??? It just sounds weird to me

Reactions: 3

I can really imagine her called a daughter Persephone - Seffie for short... Or Luna actually...

And her having a son called Barnabus/Barney...

In fact basically all the names you said :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so far up your own arse that you, without any hint of irony, post hashtags like marriedlife (after being married less than a month) and couplegoals.. Jesus.

Reactions: 34
If Carrie’s character names are anything to go by, and if the Fletcher family are anything to go by, the baby would be named something bleeping ridiculous
Aubergine
Limescale
Pontius
Or just go for the obvious narc route and name them after themselves?

Reactions: 4
I hope the go full Lizzie McGuire movie
Carrie: Sing to me Joel
1678849136430.gif

Joel: Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?🎶
805F5F17-DED2-4C72-A0FB-D7FB9CD99B1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.