Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quickly scrolling and suddenly realised who Joel in costume reminded me of

IMG_20230314_211046.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Joel looks so serious looking at her and Carrie is laughing. Really odd.
Probably waiting for it to chomp Carrie’s hand off as he demands to know if she still loves Oliver

edit - sorry if this has been said I’m catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess to them anything cultural and historical is ‘geeky’.
I mean, they usually worship at the House of Mouse. Nothing to educate there.
---

Roman Montague for a boy?
Maximus Montague?
I honestly wouldn’t put it past them to go with Romeo Montague.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess to them anything cultural and historical is ‘geeky’.
I mean, they usually worship at the House of Mouse. Nothing to educate there.
---

Roman Montague for a boy?
Maximus Montague?
Capulet Montague surely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know looks aren't everything and it isn't an Oliver thread, but... they are very easy on the eye aren't they.
Screenshot_20230314-215900.png

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Too early for a #babymontague bingo card? 👀
Please let it be. I'm not convinced these two should be parents. And if it's to be, let it happen in a year or so rather than this ridiculously desperate timescale. She'll probably sneeze out baby #spon #ad Carromeo Montague next month tho.

Reactions: 22
I bet Joel gives the slopiest oral
First of all, I demand you pay the dividends for the hurt this mental image has cost!!!!

Secondly... I bet he is just down there sucking on her thigh while she's scrolling through twitter and tattle, responding to the latest qna while unenthusiasticaly going "ah yes, that's the spot" and sighing loudly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
First of all, I demand you pay the dividends for the hurt this mental image has cost!!!!

Secondly... I bet he is just down there sucking on her thigh while she's scrolling through twitter and tattle, responding to the latest qna while unenthusiasticaly going "ah yes, that's the spot" and sighing loudly.
STRANDED!!! IN CARRIE'S ORANGE BUSH!!! THE CAPTIAL OF THE CLITTORIS!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Please let it be. I'm not convinced these two should be parents. And if it's to be, let it happen in a year or so rather than this ridiculously desperate timescale. She'll probably sneeze out baby #spon #ad Carromeo Montague next month tho.
Jokes aside, I completely agree. I don't think I'd even be able to chuckle along should an innocent child be dragged into their mess. I mean "plunged into their happiness".

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.