Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so funny that they think they're being really geeky by seeing all these basic historical sights :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Believe it or not, I did once have a pupil named Apollo 😱 (He was very sweet though!)
Okay, I feel like i have to respond to this because i am Greek and I have met plenty of people named Apollo, Odysseus, Hercules, Ares, Hermes, Paris, Zeus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Athena, Demeter, Αriadne, Aristotle and so many more so it doesn't surprise me! The one I haven't seen yet is Persephone though, maybe because the myth is all about abduction, rape and forced marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, I feel like i have to respond to this because i am Greek and I have met plenty of people named Apollo, Odysseus, Hercules, Ares, Hermes, Paris, Zeus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Athena, Demeter, Αriadne, Aristotle and so many more so it doesn't surprise me! The one I haven't seen yet is Persephone though, maybe because the myth is all about abduction, rape and forced marriage?
Fellow Greek here and yes, we use those names! Also Sophocles.

Persephone is popularly used by white middle-upper class English people who tend to use the nickname "Seffie". I doubt they know the myth behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She sure is posting a lot on her personal account considering she reminded us several times she would only be posting holiday content on all things MontagEWWWs

Reactions: 11
Guys, I think we’re missing the obvious - Romeo Montague. Goes with the surname. Italian name. She’s a bookworm and an actress. It’s almost too obvious.

(Sorry if someone has already suggested this, I haven’t been on here in a few days 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a #couplegoals #marriedlife pair which wanted to keep things private for themselves they've certainly kept their socials updated on everything on their honeymoon. Spending all your time instagramming and inviting your parents to the second half of your honeymoon, tell us youre not into it without telling us...

Reactions: 17
She just got married so she could write the caption "Coffee with my husband in the sun in Rome", didn't she? She loves having the title wife more than she loves Joel. I'd love to be proven wrong, trust me. It just doesn't seem like it's Joel she likes. She's hardly said a complimentary word about him with an actual description, like she did with Pete and Oliver.

Reactions: 42
Guys, I think we’re missing the obvious - Romeo Montague. Goes with the surname. Italian name. She’s a bookworm and an actress. It’s almost too obvious.

(Sorry if someone has already suggested this, I haven’t been on here in a few days 😆)
Let’s pray they have boy/girl twins then! Romeo and Juliet Fletcher-Montague actually has quite a nice ring to it. He would be SO PROUD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
(I doubt that the "Fletcher" part of the name will be allowed to drop, she is going to want there to be a permanent reminder of the "celebrity" pedigree that the kid has)
Don’t you mean HE is going to want there to be a permanent reminder of the celebrity pedigree?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You honestly think that if it is a honeymoon that they would be wanting to keep things more private instead of broadcasting it for people to see. I am reluctantly going to say that she does look happy in the photos but is it because she is on holiday than anything else? I wish that they would stop pulling odd faces for the camera a lot, that annoys me more than anything.

Reactions: 14
She sure is posting a lot on her personal account considering she reminded us several times she would only be posting holiday content on all things MontagEWWWs
She’s trying to drive people there cos the follower count is dying on its arse.

Reactions: 9
I thought they were keeping their personal stuff to the joint cringe page???? Didn’t last long did it
It's like one of the disney reels Joel posted on his account. He said that he couldn't collab with the ATM account so it went on his. Like... Just upload it on the ATM account then? Not that hard.

And after everything that's gone on about sharing their location etc, they're still doing it in Rome! 'we will be here at the Colosseum for the next two to three hours'. Cmon...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet you any amount of money they’re going everywhere going ‘THIS IS OUT HONEYMOON’ on the scrounge for freebies

Reactions: 2
totally agree. I studied ancient history at uni, but I focused mostly on the Greeks and the ptolemies, but I had a lot of friends who focused on Rome and went there. They said it was surreal and cool to be there after studying it, but mostly they enjoyed warm weather and the food 😂 and they did actual geeky stuff alongside the normal touristy stuff.

So I do find it a bit cringe to see them acting like they are soooo geeky and what history “buffs” they are etc. Which is the opposite of how I normally feel- I am always trying to get my friends and family interested in history (the rest of my family studied STEM) 😂 But now Carrie and Joel are doing it, I’m feeling weirdly protective over the subject as a whole 😂 just wandering around rome doesn’t make you a geek or a history buff! You spent more time focusing on Gordon Ramsey than Caligula 😂
Fellow history graduate here, who just wants to say that I feel exactly the same. I feel personally offended at their use of my lifelong passion to bolster their contrived image.

Reactions: 13
I bet you any amount of money they’re going everywhere going ‘THIS IS OUT HONEYMOON’ on the scrounge for freebies
What's the bet they googled the Italian translation for 'honeymoon' or 'newlyweds' and not so subtly included it in (obnoxiously loud) conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe this is already their THIRD holiday abroad since they got together… How the other half live

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.