Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aubergine
Limescale
Pontius
Or just go for the obvious narc route and name them after themselves?
Don't forget that little Pontius will need a pretentious middle name that he uses relentlessly in every day life, just like her, to the point that less well researched intterviewers and article writers assume it is a double barrelled surname, like they sometimes foolishly do with her.

Pontius Truth Fletcher-Montague
Pontius Proud Fletcher-Montague

something like that

(I doubt that the "Fletcher" part of the name will be allowed to drop, she is going to want there to be a permanent reminder of the "celebrity" pedigree that the kid has)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pontius Proud is bleeping brilliant
😂😂😂
---
Could also see her going down the Marius route. Did you know she's been in Les Mis?

Marius George is my guess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
this made me snort so hard i nearly choked on my tea.
mona is italian slang and it translates to bleep, in almost every sense.
(historically it also meant beautiful lady, that's how mona lisa got her name)
IMG_20230315_083612.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How are they having "the most geekiest time"? They're doing normal sightseeing things that tourists normally do, no? Now, I'm a nerd and I'm proud of it (as I should, life is more fun when you get into the details of a subject), but I wouldn't say it's nerdy/geeky to go sightseeing? Maybe he's all "ooo we're reading about history, it's sooo geeky to actually read about facts and we're the 'most cleverest' tourists here". 🙄

Him putting #couplesgoals and #marriedlife in the caption is just... so embarrassing. For both of them

Reactions: 55
(historically it also meant beautiful lady, that's how mona lisa got her name)View attachment 2029302
I never knew this about Mona in Italian. On looking it up, only the English could translate something from Monna 'My Lady' to bleep. 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃

In that spirit, these two really are the embodiment of idiot 'Brits abroad'. Thinking they're cultured, when they're actually embarassing to everyone.

Reactions: 13
Depends to be honest, personal preference but as a bisexual woman I find neither of them attractive 🤷‍♀️

Also Joel and Oliver both give serial killer looks in different ends of the spectrum.
If I'm gonna die I'd rather my last sight was Oliver over me rather than Joel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd be more impressed if they went to little hidden spots that tourists don't go to
They are hardly history geeks if they visit all the highly popular places

And #couplegoals?? Please.

They are so far up their own butts

Reactions: 19
How are they having "the most geekiest time"? They're doing normal sightseeing things that tourists normally do, no? Now, I'm a nerd and I'm proud of it (as I should, life is more fun when you get into the details of a subject), but I wouldn't say it's nerdy/geeky to go sightseeing? Maybe he's all "ooo we're reading about history, it's sooo geeky to actually read about facts and we're the 'most cleverest' tourists here". 🙄

Him putting #couplesgoals and #marriedlife in the caption is just... so embarrassing. For both of them
totally agree. I studied ancient history at uni, but I focused mostly on the Greeks and the ptolemies, but I had a lot of friends who focused on Rome and went there. They said it was surreal and cool to be there after studying it, but mostly they enjoyed warm weather and the food 😂 and they did actual geeky stuff alongside the normal touristy stuff.

So I do find it a bit cringe to see them acting like they are soooo geeky and what history “buffs” they are etc. Which is the opposite of how I normally feel- I am always trying to get my friends and family interested in history (the rest of my family studied STEM) 😂 But now Carrie and Joel are doing it, I’m feeling weirdly protective over the subject as a whole 😂 just wandering around rome doesn’t make you a geek or a history buff! You spent more time focusing on Gordon Ramsey than Caligula 😂

Reactions: 18
(historically it also meant beautiful lady, that's how mona lisa got her name)View attachment 2029302
Amazing.

I work in an Italian restaurant but most of my knowledge of Italian is swearwords. This just added a new one to my vocabulary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have to say I’m glad their posting is different than other holidays they’ve been on. Perhaps the police did say something and they’ve taken it into account. It’s absolutely normal to take loads of pictures on your phone on hols and of/with each other but there’s no need to post everything online straight away. Get them printed and put them in a little album later. joel Really needs to revamp the way he post though. Why is every single tag huge and at an angle? And change the font once in a while my god.
and yes I’m glad they’re posting less for their own sake - I do miss the cringe element

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as I love the content they're both providing us whilst on this "geeky" trip to Rome, I can't help but wonder why they feel the need to be so active on their socials? Both posting on their IG grids, stories and the Montageeeww page.

Just... enjoy your time together without having your phones at hand the whole time, picking out the best pics to post alongside a clever caption to push this narrative down your audience/fans throats that you're having the best time as a #marriedcouple.

Reactions: 22
That stories of post of her posing for the camera while joel films a video behind her just sums up their relationship to me
Can we cross off 'always on their phones' on the bingo card now? 😁

Wow just came across this! Nephew went to the dance school his mum ran in Crewe years ago. I always liked him to be fair though I did think he would marry a man to be fair! I don’t get the need for the constant posts, you are on your flipping jollies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.