Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You honestly think that if it is a honeymoon that they would be wanting to keep things more private instead of broadcasting it for people to see. I am reluctantly going to say that she does look happy in the photos but is it because she is on holiday than anything else? I wish that they would stop pulling odd faces for the camera a lot, that annoys me more than anything.
I don’t know if either of them have referred to it as their honeymoon, I think that’s mostly come from Tattle because it’s their first trip since the wedding. Another user posted that they thought it was booked before they were engaged, I certainly think it was booked before they decided to do the Gretna Green wedding.
If anything, I expect they’ll call it a “mini-moon”.

Reactions: 5
Pontius Proud is bleeping brilliant
😂😂😂
---
Could also see her going down the Marius route. Did you know she's been in Les Mis?

Marius George is my guess
Sounds like Curious George and now I cannot unsee it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I loved Italy and I am looking to go back at the end of the year!

My worst experience of Italy was being called a "stupid American" - Never been so offended in my life.

Not at the stupid part, but the American part :LOL:
(No offence to any Americans here!)
TBH I get so proud when I am travelling and someone figures out I am American and they say "Really? You don't seem American." 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got lost in all the names suggestions but I think that a boy should be called Romolo, like the founder of Rome. Of course only if he was conceived in Rome.

I'm guessing the name in English would translate to Romulus? Since they're the most geekiest and she is a history buff, they should keep the original Italian version if you ask me.

Imagine being so pathetic and boring that you've only travelled to WDW and you think visiting the most famous places in Rome is the most geekiest holiday. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even though the colour is fading the parting looks horrible. At first glance it really does look likes she's shaved half her head or sth. Guuuuuurl.

Screenshot_20230316-002925.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Joel has such terrible clothes. I would not be proudly posting ‘husband’ with that ensemble on display!

Reactions: 8
I bet the baby name they’d pick would be simply, Fletcher Montague…that way both their names are included and the fletcher brand is still present

• Haha
Reactions: 19
True. Same goes for Oliver and Alessia, to be fair. Longer holidays than Carrie & Joel have had, too
I was starting to think maybe there was something wrong with me and my boyfriend 😂. We’ve been together since last May and we’ve had one weekend away and one 5 day holiday together, in the entire time we’ve been together.

Did I miss a memo?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.