Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they stay at her digs in Canterbury tonight and then explore in the morning then he drives back around lunchtime for his show in the evening? If I had done 3 shows yesterday and another two today I wouldn't really want to be driving 2hrs or so back to London to just have to come back again the next day.
Does he drive her back too?!

Reactions: 5
How long until they show buttcracks again?
She's only saying this cos Jowl posted a gross video of him in budgie smugglers for the whole world to see. He's a self professed 'big boi' don't ya'know. She's basically saying 'body confidence is great when you have a partner who is bigger than you'.

If Oli ever had a problem with her body, I'm sure Carrie never would have constantly posted photos in her underwear or did that 'sultry' lingerie shoot. All her captions about Joel make it sound like Oli was a horrific, unsupportive partner. Grow up Carrie.

Reactions: 26
Had quite the emotional evening, am looking forward to this Q&A to get some much needed laughs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“We empower each other when it comes to our bodies” sounds so contrived and fake. I think she’s trying to paint Ollie as a horrible, unsupportive ex because he’s dating a smaller woman now.

Also driving back Q&A? Being stuck in London traffic with cakey Carrie and shrek whilst they talk about themselves for 2 hours would be hell lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right lads, this boomerang has pissed me right off with her little eye roll at having to do her ACTUAL JOB of 13 shows a week. My first performing job was a 9 week stint travelling 7000 miles round England, doing 3 shows a day driving round by myself sometimes to a different county for each show, all whilst battling my infamously toxic boss (has form in the industry), getting verbally abused/heckled by audience and venue staff, and all the while maintaining a longer than 5 month relationship long distance. This isn’t me wanting pity or showing off, but simply showing the reality for so many performers, and her privilege and ignorance is really showing. People would give anything for what she deems “hard work”. I honestly wonder how many of those in the industry who follow her, feel about her posting trivial tidbits from her cushioned life. She has clearly never been told “no” before ALW and can’t grasp the fact that she is not special. There is always someone more talented, hardworking and hungrier than you, and if you’re reading this dear Carrie, you need to pull your finger out and appreciate every opportunity that comes your way. Also please stop showing us your bum 💖

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Oli ever had a problem with her body, I'm sure Carrie never would have constantly posted photos in her underwear or did that 'sultry' lingerie shoot. All her captions about Joel make it sound like Oli was a horrific, unsupportive partner. Grow up Carrie.
My thoughts exactly- whatever else was going on in their dynamic I never ever got the impression Oliver had any ‘off’ issues with Carries body/weight/image.

Reactions: 27
Right lads, this boomerang has pissed me right off with her little eye roll at having to do her ACTUAL JOB of 13 shows a week. My first performing job was a 9 week stint travelling 7000 miles round England, doing 3 shows a day driving round by myself sometimes to a different county for each show, all whilst battling my infamously toxic boss (has form in the industry), getting verbally abused/heckled by audience and venue staff, and all the while maintaining a longer than 5 month relationship long distance. This isn’t me wanting pity or showing off, but simply showing the reality for so many performers, and her privilege and ignorance is really showing. People would give anything for what she deems “hard work”. I honestly wonder how many of those in the industry who follow her, feel about her posting trivial tidbits from her cushioned life. She has clearly never been told “no” before ALW and can’t grasp the fact that she is not special. There is always someone more talented, hardworking and hungrier than you, and if you’re reading this dear Carrie, you need to pull your finger out and appreciate every opportunity that comes your way. Also please stop showing us your bum 💖
That sounds horrible! Obviously Carrie has never had to endure that kind of hardship when it came to theatre. Her first proper job as an adult was at Universal Music to promote her musical-that-never-was, then she got the role as Eponine. She's extremely tone deaf - her acting career and story is no where near that of the average performer. And she fails to take that into consideration.

OT- but can someone ask her about Joel's god awful tattoo? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well said and respect to you for managing such a tough gig. I got pissed off earlier when I saw a celebrity who is also doing panto right now re-post on IG their wife's pic of her and their 18month old with the words 'I hate missing moments like these, Daddy has to work but I also love that Leo and Mummy are making memories'. This coming from someone who has plenty of money and doesn't really need to do panto, but has chosen to, 200miles away from home, and therefore has chosen to not be around for these moments.

Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly- whatever else was going on in their dynamic I never ever got the impression Oliver had any ‘off’ issues with Carries body/weight/image.
I feel like she would've called him out on their joint youtube videos if he had. Repeatedly.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Sanctified, post: 12942448, member: 85469"

OT- but can someone ask her about Joel's god awful tattoo? 😬
[/QUOTE]

Yes please!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I feel like she would've called him out on their joint youtube videos if he had. Repeatedly.
Or if he was that obsessed with looks/her physical shape, he wouldn't have stuck around as long as he did.

I agree, she definitely would have made some snarky comments if true.

Reactions: 9
The mix of looking deep into their dead eyes, Joel’s thinning sweaty curls, their bare red arse skin and the words “wobbly bits” has taken approx 10 years off my life View attachment 1782009
Did Joel stand up on the nudist beach or just stayed like this? 🤣 Maybe it was empty, the whole holiday seemed like it was them two and some stray cats to be honest.

“We empower each other when it comes to our bodies” sounds so contrived and fake. I think she’s trying to paint Ollie as a horrible, unsupportive ex because he’s dating a smaller woman now.

Also driving back Q&A? Being stuck in London traffic with cakey Carrie and shrek whilst they talk about themselves for 2 hours would be hell lol.
Carrie is also dating a smaller man now so. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sending in my question now for Crabbie and Goyle: What does it feel like too be absolute insufferable twats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I ask: for those more familiar with the way theatre works, how many hours work is 13 shows a week? She always talks about it like it’s a huge undertaking and I just want to compare it to my working week hours-wise (although I’m nhs so completely different jobs)

Reactions: 2
I swear I remember Carrie posting something about needing to ask Oliver for reassurance that he didn't find her body unattractive while they were still dating. I sincerely get the impression he never made any kind of a fuss about it and never did anything implicitly to suggest he didn't like her body in any way, but she felt insecure anyway because of her own inward hangups. The fact that she's posted a few captions now that carefully, vaguely imply Oliver had an issue with her body ("never make yourself smaller" etc) really rub me up the wrong way. She always has a way of belatedly villainizing her exes, and I have a strong feeling the only things he actually did in this situation were 1) dump Carrie and 2) date a smaller girl afterward, neither of which he deserves to be punished for. Any insecurity that stemmed from both of those decisions are understandable but, at the end of the day, her own issues to face within herself, and nothing to blame Oliver for.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Any insecurity that stemmed from both of those decisions are understandable but, at the end of the day, her own issues to face within herself, and nothing to blame Oliver for.
Exactly. We all have body hang ups and we all have a choice (to a degree) as to whether we do something about them.

I haven't taken care of my teeth over the years. And I can either whinge about them being crooked and yellow or I could do something about them or I can keep my mouth shut (literally and metaphorically :ROFLMAO: ). I'm not about to start blaming other people/the universe for my dental hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear I remember Carrie posting something about needing to ask Oliver for reassurance that he didn't find her body unattractive while they were still dating. I sincerely get the impression he never made any kind of a fuss about it and never did anything implicitly to suggest he didn't like her body in any way, but she felt insecure anyway because of her own inward hangups. The fact that she's posted a few captions now that carefully, vaguely imply Oliver had an issue with her body ("never make yourself smaller" etc) really rub me up the wrong way. She always has a way of belatedly villainizing her exes, and I have a strong feeling the only things he actually did in this situation were 1) dump Carrie and 2) date a smaller girl afterward, neither of which he deserves to be punished for. Any insecurity that stemmed from both of those decisions are understandable but, at the end of the day, her own issues to face within herself, and nothing to blame Oliver for.
Also he dated a much smaller girl before Carrie too , so she probably thought from the beginning that he would find her big compared to his ex.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.