Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but these nudist beach photos are genuinely sickening. I’d be bleeping horrified if any one of my colleagues was posting tit like this. She deserves to never be in work again. Literally nobody wants to see her arse. That’s not body positivity. It’s TMI. And the fact that she thinks these photos are actually attractive to show that world? She’s got an ego the size of Mount Fuji.

Thanks for ruining my appetite for the next three-five business days with that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, but these nudist beach photos are genuinely sickening. I’d be bleeping horrified if any one of my colleagues was posting tit like this. She deserves to never be in work again. Literally nobody wants to see her arse. That’s not body positivity. It’s TMI. And the fact that she thinks these photos are actually attractive to show that world? She’s got an ego the size of Mount Fuji.

Thanks for ruining my appetite for the next three-five business days with that shite.
It’s even more disgusting the fact that she’s implying Oliver held her back from being herself and all that tit. She had nothing bad to say about him until he dumped her and even then didn’t until Joel came along and then this narrative of finally being able to ‘be herself’… bore off Carrie and stop playing the victim

Reactions: 25

She's too busy asking herself if she can, she forgot to ask if she should

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well even that Q&A was sooooo boring!!!!!!!! Plus, Carrie is trying SO HARD to convince herself and her fans that Joel is a good guy and THE one when clearly he is neither...😂🤦😂 Joel is just a creep molding himself into whatever he knows/assumes Carrie wants so she doesn't leave him ever...
Screenshot_2022-12-05-03-03-13-33.png

Screenshot_2022-12-05-03-03-49-59.png

We now have Shrek and Shreeky...#CoupleGoal(NOT) 😂🤦😂
IMG_20221205_030522.jpg

IMG_20221205_030551.jpg

"I have also been surprised at how anxious she can get?!?!?!" Is this guy for real seriously 😂🤦😂

Also if Carrie is in the theater for 9 to 10 hours a day as suggested by someone earlier, I bet she isn't on stage performing for even a whole hour in that day?!?!?!...So her "job" is clearly not as hard as doing 9 to 10 hours a day with a NHS job which she would clearly not cope with...Luckily for Carrie it leaves her a lot of time to catch up on all her Tattle threads while she is stuck hiding in her dressing room 😂🤡🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My thoughts exactly- whatever else was going on in their dynamic I never ever got the impression Oliver had any ‘off’ issues with Carries body/weight/image.
None at all. It looked like he adored her when WMW first started. He never seemed to have an issue with her size.

Carrie is just insecure, and feels the need to convince herself that she’s happy with her size and not at all jealous of Aleissa It’s all under the guise of body positivity.

Reactions: 18
I truly think they’re using these Q and As to get to know each other which is absolutely insane. Imagine getting to know your fiancé through Instagram questions 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.