Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content has got so boring lately. Like I actually might tune out for good. I dunno what it is but even her Disney land stuff was super dull. It's very much like here, I did this or I got this. There's just no life to anything anymore. Like even her story about watching "About Time" it's like why are you sharing this, add some actual content. And the ATM account is sooooooooo tit and dull. It's like she's even given up on making social media content.
I think it may be a case of years worth of being lazy and not having to put too much effort in for results. But that doesn't really wash in modern social media times. I've seen a few old school influencers struggle or have to put more effort in.

Reactions: 15
Her content has got so boring lately. Like I actually might tune out for good. I dunno what it is but even her Disney land stuff was super dull. It's very much like here, I did this or I got this. There's just no life to anything anymore. Like even her story about watching "About Time" it's like why are you sharing this, add some actual content. And the ATM account is sooooooooo tit and dull. It's like she's even given up on making social media content.
Maybe she has been with Joel for way too long and his boring life is rubbing on Carrie's ex glamorous life?!?! 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she has been with Joel for way too long and his boring life is rubbing on Carrie's ex glamorous life?!?! 😂🤷😂
You'd think that being with someone who could put so much effort into a proposal would be an inspiration for your own creative endeavours, including social media posts. For two peoples in the arts, their socials are so boring.

Reactions: 13
While she’s been putting in the bare minimum on her socials, a new breed of influencers have passed her by on TikTok. She’s old fashioned now. No one has time for 30 minute Vlogs

Reactions: 24
The About Time story was just to prove she also likes movies that are not Disney or aimed at children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While she’s been putting in the bare minimum on her socials, a new breed of influencers have passed her by on TikTok. She’s old fashioned now. No one has time for 30 minute Vlogs
I do still love youtube and use it a lot, but not for pointless waffle or individuals. I want information on a particular subject. Not 30 minutes of someone on a sofa talking loudly at me but saying nothing of interest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The only niche she pulled well was pretending to be the caring older disney loving sister. Then she dropped all of that to be the raunchy sexy sex dancing in her underwear queen when she got with Oliver. Maybe some old fans were okay with the switch, but she isn't pulling new fans with that. Now she's abandoned all of that to be Mrs Shrek who gave up on a musical theater career. Each shift in her life makes her less appealing to a new audience

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why the story about About Time couldn't have been a photo and caption story. Prattling on when I could have read it in three seconds.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221203_164728_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, that's my face if I try to say that I love paying bills. I definitely don't look like that when I'm talking about one of my top 3 favourite movies.

Is she dead inside or just constantly bored of everything? I'd look more excited if I was talking about Lindsay Lohan's Christmas movie (and I thought it was crap).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Olivia Moore has just shared a “first Christmas engaged” tree decoration on her story… what would Carrie and Joel have? “First Christmas engaged” or “First Christmas ever”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thinking about it, there really is no excuse for Carrie to be tit at being a panto villain. She is a massive Disney fan (supposedly), disney has created some of the best and most ott villains ever. That being said, she seems to have this weird obsession about disney movies having to make you cry

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe Carrie doesn't know to wait for applause/boos to die down before continuing
Then again she didn't know you should be quiet whilst waiting in the wings either

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The About Time story was just to prove she also likes movies that are not Disney or aimed at children
Why did she feel the need to film a story. Just post a blurry photo of your TV screen while the movie's playing like the rest of us and be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1779570

Yeah, that's my face if I try to say that I love paying bills. I definitely don't look like that when I'm talking about one of my top 3 favourite movies.

Is she dead inside or just constantly bored of everything? I'd look more excited if I was talking about Lindsay Lohan's Christmas movie (and I thought it was crap).
She’s headed for a massive breakdown IMO. Look how unhappy and dead inside she looks, you can only suppress your actual feelings and emotions for so long until they explode. I would actually have a lot of respect for her if she called off the engagement and was honest with herself, because the whole plunged into happiness is bullshit. Carrie we can see right through you, it’s okay too still be hurting and struggling, but just be honest will yourself. I hope she doesn’t go through with the wedding and she gets out while she still can, but let’s be honest it’s Carrie we’re talking about. I also can’t help but wonder what her family and friends actually think of the relationship and everything that has happened. She’s clearly headed for a massive breakdown.

Reactions: 26
I went to see Shrek with my friends tonight and this thread was just in my head creasing me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.